Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How does it feel to fire someone?

Well it is not always an enjoyable situation or good experience to fire someone,it is not a thing of joy,but one need to do the needful,and if sacking is the needful then it should be done

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on why I'm firing the employee. This might not be easy but keeping some persons as a staff in your firm may cause problem for your business in due time.

Many companies let go of their workers during the pandemic and this was a really disheartening decision companies had to take. I just hope a similar situation does not happen after the Omicron pandemic.

It feels very bad to fire someone, I have never been fired I know how it feels to he fired, when you are fired many things will come to your mind especially if that's your only source of income.

It's never a good feeling to have to fire someone, no matter how detrimental their presence in the organization may be. But it must be done if it will be in the best interest of the organization.
If it's actually firing someone that is really deserve to before I don't I don't really see why it is going to be difficult for me to do it because the person had it coming.

It is a very unpleasant thing, when someone is being fired, because the source of income has been automatically stopped, so it is not nice.
As a worker, you need to be very serious with your work, otherwise it will get to the point where you would get fired for failing to do your job successfully.

I do not feel bad to fire someone most especially if they have committed a crime that worth firing ,but firing someone without any purpose can sometimes make you feel bad, especially if you couldn't help.. I just pay such opportunity doesn't comes into my business when I get one.

How does it feel to fire someone. It is not good to fire someone in terms of direct or indirect fire. He Who hurts some one will expect the same thing. He who close ears when someone is crying, when is crying no body will ears him.

The interest of the business should be of utmost importance. The employee should be cautioned severally but if care he/her isn't careful, he/she will be fired with immediate effect. But the employee should be given chances before been fired.

It's never a good feeling to have to fire someone, no matter how detrimental their presence in the organization may be. But it must be done if it will be in the best interest of the organization.
Some people actually take joy and pride in firing their workers. For example, the chairman of WWE, Mr Vince reveals in firing his staff that he makes a drama of it.

Its really not an achievement to be the source of someone's misfortune or rather pain but sometimes in other for good to come out some people have to suffer its just natural
Some staff or workers are really big pain in the ass when it comes to how the do their job which is why I don't feel any pity for them when they get fired for being incompetent.

Firing someone could be an emotional decision and this is something many people experienced during the pandemic when they had no choice but to suspend people due to financial and economical woes faced by the businesses.

Firing someone could be an emotional decision and this is something many people experienced during the pandemic when they had no choice but to suspend people due to financial and economical woes faced by the businesses.
Yes it is never easy to relieve someone of his job. It is even harder if such s staff was committed to his job but you still have to do it because of financial constraints.

It is very true that is not a good feeling for you to fire someone from working for you but if the situation is out of you and you don't really have a choice but to do it in order to save your business.

Yes it is never easy to relieve someone of his job. It is even harder if such s staff was committed to his job but you still have to do it because of financial constraints.

Fortunately, the job market has recovered a lot after the pandemic and it seems that the competition is less fierce in the market. However, this is not the case in all the countries. In my country, the situation of job market is worse.

Fortunately, the job market has recovered a lot after the pandemic and it seems that the competition is less fierce in the market. However, this is not the case in all the countries. In my country, the situation of job market is worse.
It is quite saddening that many have lost their jobs due to the adverse effects of the pandemic.I just hope that with new advances in medicine and new measures, the pandemic will be completely eliminated and all businesses would recover.

I've never been in a position to sack someone before, but when an employee really want to take life out of me as a boss,I don't think I have the mind to sack,I will rather ask another senior colleague to do the needful.
It is not everybody in a company that have the power to fire or sack another worker in the company because there is always an authority that is in charge of doing that which makes it very easy for them.

Company rules and regulations ensure that due process is given before an employee is fired. That means all efforts have been exhausted to call the attention of a misbehaving employee before reaching the final stage of termination. Thus, a manager need not feel guilty for handing down the final verdict. In many cases, firing a person is necessary for the health and well-being of the organization. Disruptive actions and subpar performance have far-reaching effects and in the face of stiff competition, a business can't afford setbacks that can be avoided in the first place.

In my case, it is terrible even if there are legal or compelling reasons. When the time comes to make a layoff, it is unfortunate, because as we spend time sharing with the employees, we get used to them. But you have to do the right thing.
This is very true for someone who actually have a good conscience towards their fellow human being because it's never really easy for you to fire someone from getting paid by doing their work.

It is not everybody in a company that have the power to fire or sack another worker in the company because there is always an authority that is in charge of doing that which makes it very easy for them.
Even with that, it is still difficult to fire someone from an organization especially if such a person didn't deserve to be sacked. Even the Managers in charge of taking the final decision are humans and it isn't an easy decision to make.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds