Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you think you can retain your customers?

The same way we treat ourselves is the same treatment we should render to our customers. Without them there is no business. Be transparent in your business. Be jovial and be constant with their demands.

Advertisement Placeholder
My experience with customer retention is not just good service but special service. We treat our customers as friends. As much as possible we converse on a first name basis and we crack jokes when needed. When they ask a favor we see to it that it is granted as much as possible. That is one reason why one of our customers have always exceeded the 30 days of credit because of the usual request for a delayed payment. When the customer is given an excellent service then they will stay.

There are lots of ways to retain customers.
*You have to be accommodating and cheerful to your customers
*Your products cost should not be high
*You should be considerate
*You shouldn't be partial when attending to your customers
*Your packaging should be attractive enough

Individuals generally would like to be shown care. If you reach out to your customers once in a while it helps you to retain them because they know you have a sense of belonging towards them.

There are many ways you can retain your customers and keep them coming to your business but I will just mention a few. Number one is by making your customers feel important by showing them respect and always let them know how you enjoy their patronage. Never talk back to an angry customers because you can never win the argument with them

When customers are satisfied with the quality of your products or services, they will definitely come back again for more.
Good customer service also helps in retaining customers, satisfying your customers goes beyond the purchase, you have to follow them up ask for their feedback or review on your products.
  • Give great service. Customer retention is fickle when customer service is lacking.
  • Be quick to resolve issues. Not every product works exactly right and sometimes paid services don¹t meet expectations.
  • Keep in touch.
  • Reward loyalty.
  • Thank your customers

Customer satisfaction is the bedrock of customers loyalty. Once customers are given a sense of pride that their opinion are made to count, then they are won/bought over already.

You can retain your customers in several ways. You need to establish a goo relationship with them. Obtaining their review about your product will be very helpful too. You need to know how your customers feel about your product and ways you can improve your brand. Email list will be helpful too.

Making customers is is one thing, but retaining them is a different thing entirely. Many are very good at making customers, but never played a good role in retaining them. You as a business person, what are the things you can do so as to get your customers to come back time and time again? Do you give great service? Are you quick to resolve issues? Do you keep in touch with them?
These questions are the right questions to ask as regards customer relations. To keep your customers you have to be in touch with them, make them feel like you appreciate their patronage. Provide them with premium services at every time and listen to them when they have issues with tour products.

To retain customers, retailers have to go beyond price and selection. What they need to do is…

Leverage their most under-utilized assets — their employee base. Passionate, engaged employees can deliver personal customer experiences that create customer loyalty

Concerning this question on how to keep your customers, my advise on the matter is that you should have a personal relationship with the customers not just a business relationship, ask how he or she is doing, show that you care about them. Another thing you can do is to offer them your goods and services at discount prices

These questions are the right questions to ask as regards customer relations. To keep your customers you have to be in touch with them, make them feel like you appreciate their patronage. Provide them with premium services at every time and listen to them when they have issues with tour products.
Yes, you are saying the truth, we make customers everyday , if we can keep them the way we make them, we will be doing very great in our businesses. We have to apply or attend to our customers with aplomb.

Customers are to be considered first as long as business is concerned. How you treat your customers will determine the downfall or the growth of your business. Customers when pampered, will always keep coming back just because, they like being pampered.
They will keep coming back if you treat them well as humans and reset them to be important. Let's all know that the source of our income is based on our customers patronising. Lets remember if we loose them, we loose our source of income so we need to respeft them well

Making customers is is one thing, but retaining them is a different thing entirely. Many are very good at making customers, but never played a good role in retaining them. You as a business person, what are the things you can do so as to get your customers to come back time and time again? Do you give great service? Are you quick to resolve issues? Do you keep in touch with them?
Well I have my own clothes shop, so I never tried to make efforts to get my customers back, because I don't give them any chance to go anywhere. Here I have few steps to tell you which I follow to keep them attached to me, which are to give them good quality, to give them products in lower prices or with lower benefits, and deal them Politely. So one should adopt all of them. You can't get back your customers to you if they don't visit you my their own.

You can retain your customers by so many means, firstly give discount to customers that patronize you on a regular, secondly make sure whatever brand you selling is the best in the market, thirdly go to their place of workshop to check on them to know how their business is faring, lastly do not for any reason have scarcity of your products that gives room to other competitors

Give great service. Customer retention is fickle when customer service is lacking. ...
Be quick to resolve issues. Not every product works exactly right and sometimes paid services don¹t meet expectations. ...
Keep in touch. ...
Reward loyalty. ...
Thank your customers.

Customer satisfaction first and good customer relations will make one to retain its customers. Even some people go extra miles to understand what his or her customers are going through individually or within its household in order to help solve them. So, there are a lot you can do for customers in order to retain them.

Converting a new customer is certainly very exciting. However, many businesses make the mistake of overlooking the valuable customers they already have and focus most of their marketing efforts on recruitment, instead of customer retention. Stay in touch and encourage their interaction. Alert your customers to promotions, rewards programs, product updates and any other content you think they’ll find interesting and relevant. Ask people to share their stories or hold contests to encourage engagement. Make the most of social media. Social networks are extremely useful in maintaining customer contact after the initial sale.

They will keep coming back if you treat them well as humans and reset them to be important. Let's all know that the source of our income is based on our customers patronising. Lets remember if we loose them, we loose our source of income so we need to respeft them well
Respect the said is a reciprocal, no matter how a customer is, no matter how stubborn a customer is, no matter how wicked and devilish a customer is, when being respected and well treated, you will definitely get your respect back.

The most obvious way to ensure customer retention is to prevent a customer from leaving. You can also Target customer with special offers. Reward your most profitable (VIP) customer. Personalize your follow-ups. Keep your follow-up promises.
I can simply retain my customers by , rendering of qualitative devices and selling of goods and services of high quality and of standard value.
Also, meeting customers needs and satisfaction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds