Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you stay motivated?

Yes that is just It, life is not perfect but we have to be patient and hope for the best, truly things will get better someday, when we look back it will only be a history.
You are right. Even though there are times where things just seems as if its getting worse, never give up. Things will soon get better. Sometimes I read books of people that went through hell and get inspired

Advertisement Placeholder
One thing that helps me with staying motivated is when I get good results from my hardworking and that satisfies me, therefore giving me the motivation to keep pushing forward.
People get motivated in different ways and when it comes to my own path and believe that money seems to be the biggest option for me when it comes to work to motivate me to work harder.

One thing that helps me with staying motivated is when I get good results from my hardworking and that satisfies me, therefore giving me the motivation to keep pushing forward.
Seriously I also believe that getting positive result is one of the best way that you can always be motivated to keep giving your best because you know that you are making the best possible results.

I always get myself a new motivational books which I can read in order to draw more enthusiasm. I like to read success story in business and life in general. I usually gain new insight read those stories which I can apply to my business and personal life.

I stay motivated by remembering Allah. I pray and plan things in order to make things better in my business. It is always better to plan things and find a way to solve your problems.

I stay motivated by attending seminar about Personal development and business building. I also visit website online where I can read about how some people achieve success against all odds.

One of the things I do to keep myself motivated is that I always go to YouTube to watch some videos. When I am feeling lazy or tired there are some motivational videos that can make me to be motivated and inspired to work very hard.

The only way is stay motivated to my work is create a motivating factor that will help encourage me to do more and work hard , for example i plan on buying a motor cycle with my online earning which has been a motivation for me

The only way is stay motivated to my work is create a motivating factor that will help encourage me to do more and work hard , for example i plan on buying a motor cycle with my online earning which has been a motivation for me
I stay motivated by always writing out my aims and objectives. It will keep me focused and determined to ensure I always meet up with the targets I have listed.

In most cases , I don't really need motivation. I am motivated based on what I believe and when I believe in something I tried all my possible means to make sure I active and succeed in what I am interested.

Nowadays I stay motivated by studying the word of God, counting all my blessings and thanking God for were I am today because I know that life is not easy, and I have to thank God for what I have in order to be blessed.

Feeling unmotivated it's very common I sometimes wach motivated videos but they don't help much I take a break for a week or so jt helps but every person is diffriend

I get motivated when I see the progress I've made and how far I have come. I also get motivated once I review what I stand to gain and also when people around me are seriously focused too.

I've been operating my business firm for a long time, and, fortunately, I've rarely lost interest in who I am. I still look forward to getting out of bed and tackling everything the day has in store for me.

When I'm feeling down, I like to hear about other folk's accomplishments and issues they've conquered (which are usually far more complex than any difficulties I've ever faced), which helps me refocus.

So how would you keep oneself motivated?

How can you get back on your feet when you're feeling down?
It is best to gain inspiration when you are feeling down and feeling like the world is against you. You can gain inspiration from remembering your goals and objectives in life and recollecting what you have achieved so far

I think the biggest source of motivation to me as always being the fact that I want to always make more money. This is why no matter how much I make it is never enough.

Money is my main motivational factors of making money online , when i am making good amount of money in a particular site , I feel motivated to keep coming for more .

If you are working online especially on forums you need to have a motivating factor, if you don't have a motivating factor you'll not enjoy the journey.

Well I think the only thing that helps me with staying motivated is when I get good results from my hardworking and that satisfies me, therefore giving me the motivation to keep pushing forward.

One of the things I do to keep myself motivated is that I always go to YouTube to watch some videos. When I am feeling lazy or tired there are some motivational videos that can make me to be motivated and inspired to work very hard.

Staying motivated could be really tricky thing. I just stay motivated by thinking that the more money I make, the much better my life will become. However, money is not every thing.

Staying motivated could be really tricky thing. I just stay motivated by thinking that the more money I make, the much better my life will become. However, money is not every thing.
I think that state of mind is very good. for you to keep yourself motivated you must fix your mind somewhere. Thinking that the more hard work you put in place the more your life gets better is the right state of mind.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds