Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you stay motivated?

I get inspiration from looking back on some of the achievement I have accomplished so far and how far I have come. The mental picture of the successes ahead is also a strong motivating factor for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
I never discuss the greater picture with anyone. I have stickers of every objective I want to accomplish on the walls all throughout my house because of this. Those images will inspire me to exert greater effort in order to accomplish my objectives.

I normally do motivate myself using the money I am making from the business as a source of motivation , my target presently and in the future , and my future plan for the business,

1. Regularly review your goals and progress. ...
  2. Continue to set new goals. ...
  3. Keep the momentum up. ...
  4. Find mentors, for example, someone you look up to who is experienced in the habit you want to change. ...
  5. Surround yourself with positive people.

I stay motivated by pursuing my goals and visions, I love the thrill of the chase because it keeps me on my toes always and its worth every step all the way, because i know that if i keep up, success is achievable

Well, if you want to achieve success, you don't things around you to motivate you. For me, what motivate is goal. Life without a goal meaningless and can be like to a football match with no goal post. Before I start anything, I set my goal for it. It's the goal that will keep me motivated.

Staying motivated can be a challenge, but there are many strategies I use to help myself stay on track. Some ideas include:
Setting clear and specific goals: Having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish can help you stay focused and motivated. Make sure your goals are specific, measurable, and achievable.
Breaking tasks down into smaller steps: If a task feels overwhelming, break it down into smaller, more manageable tasks. This will make it feel less daunting and help you make steady progress.
Keeping a positive attitude: Try to maintain a positive outlook, even when things get tough. Believe in yourself and your ability to achieve your goals.
Staying organized: Make a schedule and create a to-do list to help you stay on top of your tasks.
Reward yourself: When you reach a goal or make progress, treat yourself with something you enjoy. This will give you something to look forward to and help you stay motivated.
Surround yourself with supportive people: Seek support from friends, family, or co-workers. Having people to share your successes and challenges with can help keep you motivated.
Finding inspiration: Inspiration can come from many sources, such as books, quotes, mentors, and role models. Look for inspiration in everyday life and find a way to incorporate that into your work.
Staying active: Regular physical activity can help boost your energy levels and improve your mood. Even short breaks can help you feel refreshed and motivated.
It is also important to remember that motivation can fluctuate, and it's normal to have days where you don't feel motivated. On those days, try to be kind to yourself and not to be too hard on yourself.

Generally, when I'm not very motivated, what I do is listen to some music that I like or I exercise, when I do the second one, I combine the two exercises with the music that I like and it usually lifts my spirits.

I've been operating my business firm for a long time, and, fortunately, I've rarely lost interest in who I am. I still look forward to getting out of bed and tackling everything the day has in store for me.

When I'm feeling down, I like to hear about other folk's accomplishments and issues they've conquered (which are usually far more complex than any difficulties I've ever faced), which helps me refocus.

So how would you keep oneself motivated?

How can you get back on your feet when you're feeling down?

Staying motivated can be a challenge, but there are some strategies that can help. First, it is important to set clear goals and break them down into smaller, manageable tasks. This will help you stay on track and focused on your progress. In addition, it is necessary to reward yourself for completing tasks and reaching milestones. Celebrating successes, no matter how small, will keep you motivated to continue working towards your goal. Finally, it is ideal to take breaks and spend time with friends and family to recharge and stay motivated.

You should have a specific objective in mind if you want to maintain your motivation in business. Many people start businesses because they want to earn additional income, and that is also your own source of inspiration.

Money is the main motivational factor in my own opinion , the money i am making while doing business always motivates me because I always wants to make more along the process .

Money is the main motivational factor in my own opinion , the money i am making while doing business always motivates me because I always wants to make more along the process .
Boss, it is not easy . But as long as you are making money you will automatically be motivated that's just the reality . There are certain people that do not know where to start or what roads they have to take toward making progress in life.
It is difficult for people in this situations to be motivated as I have seen.

I believe everyone here has one or two things doing, and as times goes on we tends to be tired. So anytime I'm tired and want to rest. I make sure I get motivated by those who start the same thing I'm doing and succeeded.

I usually get a new surge of motivation after taking a break. So breaks are a great source of motivation in any work I do. Whenever I feel the pressure from working, I just take a break. Then come back with renewed strength.

Well, if you want to achieve success, you don't things around you to motivate you. For me, what motivate is goal. Life without a goal meaningless and can be like to a football match with no goal post. Before I start anything, I set my goal for it. It's the goal that will keep me motivated.

I stay motivated by understanding the current issues which i have been facing and I believe that it will not be that easy to get out of economical problems and financial problems if I do not work hard enough.

I have this online store that I do but stuff from and from time to time, I would add items that I wish to have in my cart and the urge to purchase them would consume me and make me restless till I make the money.

I've been operating my business firm for a long time, and, fortunately, I've rarely lost interest in who I am. I still look forward to getting out of bed and tackling everything the day has in store for me.

When I'm feeling down, I like to hear about other folk's accomplishments and issues they've conquered (which are usually far more complex than any difficulties I've ever faced), which helps me refocus.

So how would you keep oneself motivated?

How can you get back on your feet when you're feeling down?
Setting specific, attainable objectives, breaking down activities into smaller pieces, rewarding yourself when you finish them, and being upbeat and focused are all vital ways to stay motivated.

Setting specific, attainable objectives, breaking down activities into smaller pieces, rewarding yourself when you finish them, and being upbeat and focused are all vital ways to stay motivated.

Well, rewarding yourself is one of the best ways to stay motivated. Having a healthy life and improving your financial condition is the best reward you could give to yourself.

Well, rewarding yourself is one of the best ways to stay motivated. Having a healthy life and improving your financial condition is the best reward you could give to yourself.
That is true. Rewarding yourself is awesome. You will feel so motivated that you did a great thing and enjoyed the benefits. That is a great source of motivation.

That is true. Rewarding yourself is awesome. You will feel so motivated that you did a great thing and enjoyed the benefits. That is a great source of motivation.
I usually do that too and it has really been productive. If you do not celebrate your small wins and motivate yourself no one will do that for you. This is one of my good moments .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds