Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you stay motivated?

I usually do that too and it has really been productive. If you do not celebrate your small wins and motivate yourself no one will do that for you. This is one of my good moments .

I think that the only way to actually motivate yourself is to realise the fact that you need to achieve your goal and if you do not achieve your goal at the right time, then your life would not be heading in the right direction at all.

Advertisement Placeholder
Setting realistic goals, reading motivational articles, using positive affirmations to uplift your mood, rewarding yourself when you reach milestones, recognizing procrastination triggers and learning how to overcome them, and understanding why you might be feeling unmotivated are all important ways to stay motivated. Making a list of the reasons you want to accomplish your goals and visualizing them are also essential.

Setting realistic goals, reading motivational articles, using positive affirmations to uplift your mood, rewarding yourself when you reach milestones, recognizing procrastination triggers and learning how to overcome them, and understanding why you might be feeling unmotivated are all important ways to stay motivated. Making a list of the reasons you want to accomplish your goals and visualizing them are also essential.

I think that a person must set the right kind of goal that he could achieve. If a person is not able to achieve a goal, then he must think about something realistic and this is an important thing.

I've been operating my business firm for a long time, and, fortunately, I've rarely lost interest in who I am. I still look forward to getting out of bed and tackling everything the day has in store for me.

When I'm feeling down, I like to hear about other folk's accomplishments and issues they've conquered (which are usually far more complex than any difficulties I've ever faced), which helps me refocus.

So how would you keep oneself motivated?

How can you get back on your feet when you're feeling down?

Knowing very well that I'm always going to get paid is one of the biggest motivation that I have in any work that I'm doing because it is the reason why I am doing the work. It's why I don't take it lightly whenever my payment is been delayed for any reason whatsoever after I have done my job successfully.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds