Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you stay motivated?

Interesting. This is the exact same strategy I use to stay motivated. I just talk to people who are more successful about how they struggled and battled hard at the beginning, that just gives me the motivation and the right mental space.
True, it helps alot when you listen to the stories of others as well, like yesterday I saw a post on a forum where the owner said he has been in it for seven years and now he is successful. It got me thinking, I recently started my graphics design brand, it's not up to three months yet and things have been Abit rough, I had lost hope before but seeing that post gave me hope again.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've been operating my business firm for a long time, and, fortunately, I've rarely lost interest in who I am. I still look forward to getting out of bed and tackling everything the day has in store for me.

When I'm feeling down, I like to hear about other folk's accomplishments and issues they've conquered (which are usually far more complex than any difficulties I've ever faced), which helps me refocus.

So how would you keep oneself motivated?

How can you get back on your feet when you're feeling down?
Whenever i feel down, depressed, worried or troubled, i like to listen to motivational speakers.
Most times i may not be able to read books that inspire, but listening to to motivational words is easier and more effective for me at such times.

I stay motivated by looking at my mentors up close, once I see their wins and the levels they've gotten to I just tell myself that I've not started anything.
Another way I keep being motivated is by constantly envisioning my dreams and goals. It gives me that little push.

Whenever i feel down, depressed, worried or troubled, i like to listen to motivational speakers.
Most times i may not be able to read books that inspire, but listening to to motivational words is easier and more effective for me at such times.
I find it difficult to draw inspiration from motivational speakers or books. I tend to draw inspiration from the goals and targets I had earlier set for myself before venturing into the business.

What help me be motivated when I see some people that is successful in their business it really motivated me to work very hard, so to be successful too.
It is always very good for you to take motivation from looking at your competition and see how good they are doing and push yourself to get to that level of success that they have already gotten to.

I get motivated by always encouraging myself that I am a winner and also not forget how much challenges I have conquered in the past. This helps me to be motivated always.

I stay motivated by regularly reviewing my goals and my achievements. I have mentor who support, advice and direction from his wealth of experiences. I lastly surrond myself with positive people and link minds.
As long as I keep making profits from my business on daily basis it is something that will always keep me motivated to keep giving my best in the business so that it will keep on growing.

I've been operating my business firm for a long time, and, fortunately, I've rarely lost interest in who I am. I still look forward to getting out of bed and tackling everything the day has in store for me.

When I'm feeling down, I like to hear about other folk's accomplishments and issues they've conquered (which are usually far more complex than any difficulties I've ever faced), which helps me refocus.

So how would you keep oneself motivated?

How can you get back on your feet when you're feeling down?

when I'm on the ground, I look back on how hard I've worked so far to get here and I can't afford to give up all at once. that motivates me to move on.

In other to stay motivated. You have to be focus and keep getting in touch with your business mentor as they have a lot to offer you as well. But doing just hard-working and not being smart could hamper your growth.

I get motivated by always encouraging myself that I am a winner and also not forget how much challenges I have conquered in the past. This helps me to be motivated always.
Nice one ,but for me I don't really have to motivate myself in anyway, I'm always motivated most especially on something I believe on, that is just all.when I believe on something I always try as much as possible to achieve it.

Yes I am very sure with
When I'm down, I keep myself motivated by looking up to people who are successful today.
Wow thats very interesting, I am sure with this one can be motivated never to cut off along the way,because there are others that passed through that level,once you continue working hard you will also succeed.

Nice one ,but for me I don't really have to motivate myself in anyway, I'm always motivated most especially on something I believe on, that is just all.when I believe on something I always try as much as possible to achieve it.
That's to say you're motivated by the desire to achieve your aims and objectives. I am motivated by the desire to succeed and I usually make a mental impression of how I have achieved success already in order to spur myself on.

When I had my business the first thing that I think in the morning is how to make my business grow and succeed. Everything depends on my business so I have to do what I have to do and do more than that. From that thought I always have the motivation to push myself to work more and better each day.

That's to say you're motivated by the desire to achieve your aims and objectives. I am motivated by the desire to succeed and I usually make a mental impression of how I have achieved success already in order to spur myself on.
Wow seriously.. sometimes I always see myself in this illusion but I don't always want to be there because sometimes you might be so disappointed in yourself if you are not able to achieve all the things you need... I always try to calm myself down only to enjoy when I achieve it

A business isn't at all bed of all roses. You have to keep on going no matter how hard or difficult it is. Once it's not going as planned. What I use to keep myself motivated is reminding myself why I started at all..

I always keep the bigger picture to myself. This is the reason why I have sticker of every goals I want to achieve on the walls around the home. Seeing those pictures will motivate me to do more in order to achieve my goals.
As long as you always have the willpower thing about growing from the level that you are in you will always be motivated to acquire a new level of height in your business.

The fear of poverty keeps me motivated. I always believe that no one can do it better than me and if I don't handle it well, it may be the beginning of poverty. This alone makes me feel motivated and strive to do better even it it requires my last drop of blood.

This is what I think, too. Fear of being with no money is a big reason for me because I know that money is important in life regardless of what people say. I have only realized the importance of money in the recent years.

I always keep the bigger picture to myself. This is the reason why I have sticker of every goals I want to achieve on the walls around the home. Seeing those pictures will motivate me to do more in order to achieve my goals.
Making money is one of the biggest motivation that I have in this world because as long as the money keeps flowing I will always motivated to add more effort into making more money.

Wow seriously.. sometimes I always see myself in this illusion but I don't always want to be there because sometimes you might be so disappointed in yourself if you are not able to achieve all the things you need... I always try to calm myself down only to enjoy when I achieve it
I can imagine. Most times I fantasize myself achieving all dreams and my targets already. Those nice thoughts gives me motivation to continue working hard in order to reach that level.

Sometimes I get myself new motivational books and read to stay motivated on my project. I may also reflect on the past failures and motivated myself to continue so as not to experience failure with the present project.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds