Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you stay motivated?

One of the ways to stay motivated is to have list of goals and the things you are going to benefit from achieving the goals closer to you. Anytime you feel depressed you can simply reach out to the list to go over things you will benefit from the goals.

Advertisement Placeholder
Money is a great motivation factor for me. I continue posting on Bizdustry because I earn money. When I sit to write an article, I always think about $10-$20 that the article will earn for me.

One of the things that keeps me motivated is hope,because once the hope factor is no longer there,you will not have any reason to keep going on.And the God factor also is another and that is the altimate of them all.

I keep myself motivated in so many ways, first with the word of God that the Bible, I remind myself of my goals/visions, the people around, the things I do and others things that keep me going

I keep myself motivated in so many ways, first with the word of God that the Bible, I remind myself of my goals/visions, the people around, the things I do and others things that keep me going
A very effective way to stay motivated I must say. If I may ask, based on your answer, it is clear you are a believer, what denomination do you belong to and what church do you attend?

We all have been suffering from financial problems. Whenever I see and feel that I am suffering from financial problems, I myself get motivated. My financial problems are motivating me to work hard and earn money.

You need to first understand the cause of the issues you are facing, you can always discuss with colleagues who are into various businesses and understand the methods they used in tackling previous problems plus how they got back on their feet, I also suggest you read a couple of texts at intervals, one of such is '7 habits of highly effective people' by S. Covey. The book discusses ways to improve one's professional life by being focused and efficient, all the best Bro

Money is a great motivation factor for me. I continue posting on Bizdustry because I earn money. When I sit to write an article, I always think about $10-$20 that the article will earn for me.
Whenever you are working, there is no way your expectations will be on the money that you are going to be making from the work and once the money keeps flowing, you will have the energy to work always.

When i'm down, i remember all the goals i've set up for myself and all the things i want to achieve in this life and that's how i stay motivated.

Things like watching a feel good move, going for a short trip, a nice family dinner motivates me greatly. In fact motivation comes form happiness and the things that make me happy also motivates me.

I must admit to myself that I'm losing the zeal to work on paid forums because of the low pay most of them offer when requiring you to do a lot of work for them.
I always reach that point too. That is why I have chosen to only work in a few forums that work best for me. So these days, I am more motivated to work online because I don't do too much work.

I always reach that point too. That is why I have chosen to only work in a few forums that work best for me. So these days, I am more motivated to work online because I don't do too much work.
Seriously, it's really disappointing and discouraging to work your ass off and still end up getting paid peanuts. Most of my friends have stopped working online as a result of this.

Well, I think achievement can makes you feel motivated in your business even when you feel down. this means the keeping of record of your various business achievements makes you to have courage on how to improve and not to feel discouraged.

I normally stay motivated by looking at all I have achieved and reminding myself of all the pains and sacrifices I had to go through just to accomplish that goal

I stay motivated by reading the word of God, and believing in it, by listening to cool Christian music and also by believing that since I am alive I can accomplish anything I want . Because with God all things are possible. I also use to look back at many impossible task I accomplished ....
It was only by the Grace of God

I believe that laziness is one of the main enemies of motivation. I have noted that whenever I feel lazy, I usually lose interest and avoid working altogether. However, fighting laziness can be really hard.

The fear of poverty keeps me motivated. I always believe that no one can do it better than me and if I don't handle it well, it may be the beginning of poverty. This alone makes me feel motivated and strive to do better even it it requires my last drop of blood.

I stick the picture of the things I want to achieve closer to me. Whenever I feel tired about the task I am doing I will look on those pictures to remind myself of what I want to ask you when I finish the whole thing. I usually get motivated as a result of doing this regularly.

Interesting. This is the exact same strategy I use to stay motivated. I just talk to people who are more successful about how they struggled and battled hard at the beginning, that just gives me the motivation and put me in the right mental space.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds