Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you stay motivated?

One thing that helps me with staying motivated is when I get good results from my hardworking and that satisfies me, therefore giving me the motivation to keep pushing forward.
Whenever you keep having positive results in your business it is definitely supposed to motivate you all day long because you are seeing good results from your work.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can imagine. Most times I fantasize myself achieving all dreams and my targets already. Those nice thoughts gives me motivation to continue working hard in order to reach that level.
Lolz, I wonder how this will give you the motivation to move forward to achieve your dream but to me when I fantasize about things that I am not achieving sometimes are always annoying, well people are greater different they sha.

When I am down, I get inspiration from looking back on some of the achievement I have accomplished so far and how far I have come. The mental picture of the successes ahead is also a strong motivating factor for me.
In my own sutuation when i am down , i watch movies , most especially Korean comedy movies that will make me laugh and forget all my problems and i think of achieving great things in the future.

In my own sutuation when i am down , i watch movies , most especially Korean comedy movies that will make me laugh and forget all my problems and i think of achieving great things in the future.
Yeah, movies can really help when you're feeling stressed and you need to forget your worries. It will give you a new perspective and allow you to focus on your goals later on.

Well, I love to write, but I may lose interest if I do not get paid well for that and this is one of the main reasons I have not been accepting projects from clients that refuse to pay the amount I deserve, even though I do not overcharge them at all. In fact, I undercharge them.
I actually tap into whatever has happened to me in the past and use it as a motivation to push ahead before I get to the point where I believe are very uncomfortable and unsuccessful with it.

I stay motivated by regularly reviewing my goals and my achievements. I have mentor who support, advice and direction from his wealth of experiences. I lastly surrond myself with positive people and link minds.
There is a friend of mine who made it very clear that the only thing that motivates him in this world is actually money and as long as he's getting money he will always be motivated to do anything.

There is a friend of mine who made it very clear that the only thing that motivates him in this world is actually money and as long as he's getting money he will always be motivated to do anything.
I can imagine. I think everyone is motivated when it comes to money. But there's one special thing that will always motivate someone. In my case is my family relatives who think I can't do without them. Some even rub it to face back then.

There are definitely days one get down and discouraged and motivation is need, my motivation first is God, my zeal/passion to succeed and excel, my family, friends and good people around me with positivity

Business can not be going smoothly at all times. This is life, not a bed of all roses. There are trying moments that you feel down and depressed. I motivate myself because ni one can do that. I reminds myself of the reason why I started at all

When I am down, I get inspiration from looking back on some of the achievement I have accomplished so far and how far I have come. The mental picture of the successes ahead is also a strong motivating factor for me.
Wow, this is an amazing way. And also the Bible. This holy book brings nothing but hope to the hopeless. Just reading it and believing is an enough motivator

I actually tap into whatever has happened to me in the past and use it as a motivation to push ahead before I get to the point where I believe are very uncomfortable and unsuccessful with it.

Well, thinking about your past could stir feelings of sadness in you. I think you should opt to choose other ways to motivate yourself. Why don't you start watching motivational videos, as I stated before?

Wow, this is an amazing way. And also the Bible. This holy book brings nothing but hope to the hopeless. Just reading it and believing is an enough motivator
That's very true. To me and many people globally, the Bible is very inspirational and it provides important advice in virtually all fields of life.

One thing that keeps me motivated is the fact that life is like a table, it can turn round to face anyone anyday, once is your turn, the table will face you and instantly you will become rich, this has helped me never to look down on my self or anyone cus things can change for anyone.

The real thing that every entrepreneur needs to understand is that there's no greener pasture in any business. Every business owner meds to motivate himself during trying moments. What I do during trying moments is that I foresee what I would be enjoying if I should endure that trying moments

One thing that keeps me motivated is the fact that life is like a table, it can turn round to face anyone anyday, once is your turn, the table will face you and instantly you will become rich, this has helped me never to look down on my self or anyone cus things can change for anyone.
I love this ideology. The goal is never to give up someday things will get better. And to be honest I think getting motivated is underated. A lot of people would have committed suicide if not for this simple factor

I love this ideology. The goal is never to give up someday things will get better. And to be honest I think getting motivated is underated. A lot of people would have committed suicide if not for this simple factor
Yes that is just It, life is not perfect but we have to be patient and hope for the best, truly things will get better someday, when we look back it will only be a history.

If you will want to stay motivated in business then you should have a clear goal of what you want to achieve. A lot of people are into business because they will want to make extra money and that is your own source of motivation.

One of the ways to stay motivated is to have list of goals and the things you are going to benefit from achieving the goals closer to you. Anytime you feel depressed you can simply reach out to the list to go over things you will benefit from the goals.
I stay motivated at time I realize I had no other choice but to succeed. The thought of I don't want to depend on anybody for survive get me motivated to work hard.

If your business is not going as planned ,you just need to move forward and don't give up , just continue what you are doing ,the business you are building would reach a better position very soon and don't give up on building the business too

I keep motivated by examining my goals and accomplishments on a regular basis. I have a mentor who provides me with guidance, advise, and direction based on his vast expertise. Finally, I surrounded myself with positive individuals and formed bonds with them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds