Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

To make sure that your customers keep coming back to you, you must maintain a good customer relationship between you and your customers by getting feedbacks form them and attending to their complains on time.

Advertisement Placeholder
To make sure that your customers keep coming back to you, you must maintain a good customer relationship between you and your customers by getting feedbacks form them and attending to their complains on time.
The good customer relationship is not easy to achieve. You cannot rely on survey to get feedback because for one, I do not care to give my opinion on the business because I am a customer and I do not get a benefit from that. Only a few customers would give you a feedback.

Create a good customer friendly relationship and sell a good product and make sure you are happy with your business and ensure customer satisfaction firsts

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
As for me, I will tell them I am available when they need me. I will ask them if they have questions, or complaints. I will get their reactions and feedbacks.

I think that if you give your customers the best services and products, they will want to keep coming back. So ensure to talk to them nicely, package their goods well and listen and solve any issues they have with your business.

As long as you are honest, have a good treatment and there is respect, apart from the quality and good price, you will always have your customers happy, willing to return
I think honesty and the ability of a business owner to be able to attend to customers needs and what is that characteristics that will make customers to keep on patronizing the business. The satisfaction of everyone's want will always make us to be returning back to that thing that is capable of satisfying our want and need.

I think honesty and the ability of a business owner to be able to attend to customers needs and what is that characteristics that will make customers to keep on patronizing the business. The satisfaction of everyone's want will always make us to be returning back to that thing that is capable of satisfying our want and need.
Of course, and even I have always thought that honesty is what gives us value as a person, if we talk about entrepreneurs it is also a value in them. There is nothing better than entering an establishment with confidence, this is motivated by the security provided by the owner.

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
I keep my customer secure by making sure I do everything they ever ask for when am giving a job to do for them and I make sure I always update on WhatsApp as well.

This is very important. Most people will continue to come back to a company even if their price is high but just because of the relationship that they have with the business owner.

Being able to tolerate your customer is one of the first thing you need to do in retaining your customers and makes them coming back, giving them the best also helps in retaining them.

Being able to tolerate your customer is one of the first thing you need to do in retaining your customers and makes them coming back, giving them the best also helps in retaining them.
What you post is very true, tolerating customers, which in many occasions is not easy, should be a priority in business. When you learn to keep customers happy, they will surely come back .

You could always secure them by providing them with some of the best product,goods and services you have in other to obtain their satisfaction.

There are many techniques one can used to make customers come back to him on daily basis, one is learn to be honest with any customers that come to your business place and also make sure you offer them the services they required to the best of your ability then communication is also important and can make them come back again.

As a businessman you can try to keep customers or clients by doing a nice job for them and keeping your relationship between you and them a very friendly one, after which you can keep asking them never to hesitate to come back when they need your services

If a customer should like the service of a company or product there is a high probability that he might come back which is why it is important that you attract customers especially the new ones.

What you post is very true, tolerating customers, which in many occasions is not easy, should be a priority in business. When you learn to keep customers happy, they will surely come back .
Customer service is the best way to promote your business and makes it move within a short period of time, satisfying them and even calling to check on them makes them want to come back soon.

Customer service is the best way to promote your business and makes it move within a short period of time, satisfying them and even calling to check on them makes them want to come back soon.
I support your point of view, happy customers will always come back, for that you must follow up to know if they are satisfied with the products or services. You can also make marketing calls or mailings, if they agree to receive such information.

The good customer relationship is not easy to achieve. You cannot rely on survey to get feedback because for one, I do not care to give my opinion on the business because I am a customer and I do not get a benefit from that. Only a few customers would give you a feedback.
It is understandable that it is not every customer that will give you or want to be a participants of your business survey but you will based your judgement on the ones that did the survey.

That depends on u . U have good products and services ur clients will get bigger autoumaticley
Very quality products and affordable prices at the most ways through which one can retain customers who will be coming to be patronizing the business from time to time full stop then the business can also set up a good customer care representative who will be taking feedback from the customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds