Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

I believe that involving customers in a nice conversation is a very good way to make them return. Customers always lije business owners that are very receptive.

Advertisement Placeholder
So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
You can keep your customers constant in many ways. First of all, you should always be honest with them. Good quality products that you can deliver or provide them and keep communicating with them that what kind of products they like to buy. Always try to take their feedback to make them constant as a costumer.

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
For keeping your customers you need to provide them with good products beside that customers like a smiley face of the seller, so be honest with your customers and always smile.

The best strategy is to provide them with high-quality goods; this will encourage them to return because consumers value high-quality goods. You should also provide high-quality services in order to keep customers coming back.

Having a good customers service relationship wIth your customers and taking care of their needs even when they nag is a good way of making them come back for me because they will prefer you to other business .

Most of your clients and customers will come back when the quality of service you perform to them the last time was satisfying . I think that's the only strategy that works nowadays.

The ability to keep customers is what ensures business success.
This can be achieved by the simple act of staying in contact with them and giving them the best quality service.

give them more value for their money, ask them how you can serve them better and always get their honest feedbacks after every transaction with them

That depends on u . U have good products and services ur clients will get bigger autoumaticley
These two factors are very important for any business, having good products and good services, customers just need to be given a product with a high quality.

Focus on providing exceptional customer service, creating rewards and loyalty programs, using highly targeted marketing, and supplying goods and services that really address the problem areas of clients if you want to gain repeat customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds