Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

The only way to keep your customers coming back is for you to offer them a quality service or goods for the right price. Once they see how genuine and serious you are about your business they will be coming back. You should also offer good customer service and also give out incentives and discounts when due.

Advertisement Placeholder
First of all I make sure that the service I render is top quality and excellent, if my customers are satisfied with my service, they'll probably come back or refer more customers to me.
I also make sure my customers subscribe to my email newsletter, where I can update them on new products and services.

There's a reason why people skills is very important, to build a relationship one has to have people skill, to be able to relate, communicate with and understand one another.
With quality service and good communication there's 99% guarantee that any customer will always want to come back.

Ralph Waldo Emerson made the best remark that answers your question. He said, "if a man builds a better house, a better work than his neighbour, even if his house is in the wood, the world will make a beaten path to it". If you sell the best products at the most reasonable price, you don't have to worry about customers coming back.

By offering decent quality, communication skills and price for sure, you guarantee that people will always keep coming for you to serve them, not only that, but you guarantee yourself a good and positive feedback that will help you finding more customers

It is to the job of the public relations department and also the costumer care service to maintain and secure repented customers to the organization. Repented customers are costumers that have left the company for one reason or the other and later come back to the company. When such things happens, what you need to do is to treat them well and prove to them that your company is always the best.

The Secret to Getting Repeat Customers
  1. Let customers know what you are doing for them. ...
  2. Write old customers personal, handwritten notes frequently. ...
  3. Keep it personal. ...
  4. Remember special occasions. ...
  5. Pass on information. ...
  6. Consider follow-up calls business development calls. ...
  7. Attend trade shows and industry events that are important to your customers.

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
I think the best way to achieve this is by giving them good attention when you are carrying out transactions.
Engage in follow up message of appreciation ,and query on his experience with your business ,whether he was satisfied or not ,and assuring him of better future services.

First of all make sure your products or items are geniunue even if they're expensive make sure they're genuine, talk to them politely and friendly, a good sense of humor while communicating with them is an added advantage, then lastly give them your complimentary card and phone number before they leave. With this three examples above they would sure return mostly if your products and are genuine.

After having a business for so many years I've come to realise that focusing on the old customers and always reminding them of the service you always render is a proven method that can make you as a business personality a success, I don't really interested in attracting customers but I'm always very much interested in retaining the customers that have already patronize me I'm always remembering them that I'm always there to serve them anytime any day. This always make them to come back to me anytime

There are certain things you need to do in your business in order to keep your existing customers coming back. One of them is to develop USP, this is called Unique Selling Proposition. This is what's makes your business distinctive from others. USP is something important you do for your customers that other competitors can't do. These can be over deliver on your goods and service, ofereing free complementary products etc

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
Prioritizing customer relations is key to achieving what you desire. Whenever your are been contracted to do a job for a person always do your best to deliver as at when promised if possible before. Also, build a relationship if possible at that point which gives room for constant communication, because trust issue will be totally removed and with that he/she will keep coming back.

Your customers are your assets and nobody want that his assets don't secure. I think the quality of your products matters alot and also your behaviour and approach to customers goes a long way in retaining them and also you must have good communication with your customers.

In order to save your customer, you just need to satisfy him by your product and your kind attitude with him.
furthermore you can also give some discount offers to attract more customers and always treat them with positive and kind attitude

Your attitude towards customer,your products quality ,your presentation saves your customer

One example of a core value for my business is gaining credibility by delivering exceptional products to my client which makes them trust me and the product I am offering to them.

Providing great customer services to current and previous customers, going the extra mile in satisfying them, be it taking their orders, attending to complaints and inquiries as well as proper delivery of quality goods and services. Do make sure to keep informing them about new products and services as well as ongoing promos. All the best.

In every business good customer care service is always required .
Being sure of just quality service or product won't be able to tie your customer's interest to your business, you must treat them well to gain their trust.

how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you?
I would like to do it by ensuring that I have the best possiible communication with them that, I can do everything that they want to ask from me, For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
[automerge]1609849945[/automerge]
how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you?
I would like to do it by ensuring that I have the best possiible communication with them that, I can do everything that they want to ask from me, For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.

The first way of ensuring your customer comes back is giving them the quality of what they want and need from you. Then you can give out business card. Some. People go as far as collecting social media of their customers to know their feedbacks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds