Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

Given a nice treat and a very quality and welcoming care to your customers only can make them come back next time and will search for you even in your absence

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not easy to have your customers keep coming back for more of your business products and services, but with selling good high quality products and services, they will keep coming back.
I think that what you describe is the most important thing in a business "good quality products and services". With that, customers will come back to the business, and if you add to that a good treatment you will not have the possibility of losing that customer in the business.

The first thing must be discipline and tolerance, you should be able to tolerate the no matter how disgusting they might sometimes be, you should also the best products you can, this will enable them not to think of other plans
The best way to secure repeat customers by giving them good customer care this will help them to keep coming and also make sure that your business environment is very conducive for them

You will have recurring customers when you are offering the best quality products, when the price is lower that your competitor price, and you are offering great customer service.

As long as you are honest, have a good treatment and there is respect, apart from the quality and good price, you will always have your customers happy, willing to return
I really think that most important things that will keep on drawing back your customers to your business is when you can be able to offer these people highly quality products and services and they've been able to satisfy their wants and needs as it regards to your business.

I make sure i sell a high quality products this is very important and vital way of retaining customers because if the products are not good they will not come again and also i try to communicate with them about the other services we are offering and know their opinion about them.

I really think that most important things that will keep on drawing back your customers to your business is when you can be able to offer these people highly quality products and services and they've been able to satisfy their wants and needs as it regards to your business.
It is true that products and services must be of quality. However, even if you comply with this and if you do not have a good customer service, they will surely go to another business where they have a good service, including the quality and service of the products. I believe that these three things must be intertwined.

one of the best method is to have a very good communication with them because communication will keep the both of you in touch which is very very important.

one of the best method is to have a very good communication with them because communication will keep the both of you in touch which is very very important.
Exactly , especially after a successful purchase . The business owner have to endeavor to communicate back to know if the customer is happy with the goods bought

Exactly , especially after a successful purchase . The business owner have to endeavor to communicate back to know if the customer is happy with the goods bought
It is very important your point, the communication after a successful purchase, because the customer will feel that the company cares about it, and will value this gesture. In the end he will return to the business to purchase new products or services.

Your ability to secure repeat customers for your business I very important to be honest. You should just ensure you produce good products with a good service.

After doing or performing a gig or two for your clients online or offline, it is very important to keep in touch with them since there is a way to make contact. Do this sparingly though

Create a good customer friendly relationship and sell a good product and make sure you are happy with your business and ensure customer satisfaction firsts
Creating a good customer service relationship in which you and your customer can relate freely concerning the business gives rooms for service to want to patronise you more and calling your customer to check on them is also a good way.

Ability to secure repeat customers is a very important part of my business. I try to make it in such a way I give them a good customer satisfaction.

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
The scoop to that is just to keep on producing quality products.Any customer will leave anytime he notice a slight change or reduction in quality of product

I will be honest and make sure I attend to him often while with me and at his house by calling him on phone to remind him or her also ensure I give him good quality product or service.

Be friendly with them with so that i can know if they enjoyed my previous services to them, and also make sure they get the best and quality products and services more than the one they had before, then making sure the product and services are affordable to them.

The best thing is to offer them a quality products and services. Nobody wants to keep inferior products or services for the money they are paying. So if you offer good service and products be sure they will always come back

Your post reminds me of a restaurant from where I order some food. I promised them that I would become their regular customer if I enjoy eating their food. Their food was later proven to be of low-quality. Sometimes certain customers do want to avail your services and buy your products, but if they do not like your services or product, you are a gonner.

After doing or performing a gig or two for your clients online or offline, it is very important to keep in touch with them since there is a way to make contact. Do this sparingly though
You have described something important that many have not mentioned "do this in moderation". because many customers don't like so many mails, calls, messages, etc. Some even block the site.

That is right. Good communication with customers can really keep them coming back. It is through communication that you learn exactly what your customers want so that you can give it to them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds