Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

Always keep in touch. Follow up after your services to be sure that they are enjoying it. If possible you can add extra to what you are offering, people like that and that will surely make them come back because they feel they are receiving services worth more than the amount.

Advertisement Placeholder
To ensure a good customer experience, agents will need customer service technology that enables them to quickly identify a repeat customer when they reach out,To secure repeat customers you must be helpful,create a memorable experience,act on customers feedback.

The best way to secure your regular customer is to:-

1) Be kind to them no matter what.

2) Provide them special discounts on products.

3) Provide them coupons and gift cards.

4) Provide special support to them and prioritize them.

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
By discussing a different matter with them, you communicate regularly with them and be a welcoming person.
Quote of today.!
There's a better life after the thorn you are passing through. It may seem its never ending but don't be deceived its ending very soon.

One of the ways to ensure that an old customer returns is by making sure the customer is given the very best services at the first instance. Once you are able to satisfy your customers, depending on the kind of services you render, they will keep coming back. So try to make sure they get the best at the first instance.
[automerge]1617826944[/automerge]
One of the ways to ensure that an old customer returns is by making sure the customer is given the very best services at the first instance. Once you are able to satisfy your customers, depending on the kind of services you render, they will keep coming back. So try to make sure they get the best at the first instance.

[automerge]1617826944[/automerge]

Obviously providing the best services to customer is the key to make them come again and again. However, other things like providing them with special discounts and offering them special money back guarantee is also a great way to win the customer. However, just make sure you do not suffer loss while doing that. Remember! always maintain the balance.

The best way to keep a client from coming back to patronize your products or services is by offering them the best products or services.

You just have to ensure you use the required materials for the job, do not use fake materials
You just have to gain the trust of the customer

Customers are people who love to be treated like gods and as such always have a good and swift customer service. You should also do a free product give away occasionally too.

You can be able to secure a repeat customer by giving them good hospitality and customer care, customer care is very important to every customer do you see makes them to come back when they patronize your business

I believe you can always secure your repeat customers by sometimes giving them some kind of discounts for products they purchase as your way of saying thank you for being a loyal customer

To make your customers to continue to patronise your store or make use of your services, you must make sure that you treat every customers right and they must leave with a good impression of your business. Make sure you keep in touch with your customers by checking up on them to know if they still need your products or services.

Concerning your question on how a business owner secures a repeat customer which means how a business owner can get a customer to keep buying from them, well I would say one way you can achieve this is by providing high quality service

In my own business, I always repeat customers and plan to exactly when I have just met them. I always cur prices for them and keep them informed

I think the best is to keep in contact with these customers also occasional reminder could go a long way, either through email or messages.

A repeat customer means he may be satisfied with the product or the service or both. If you will give a royal treatment to the repeat customer then he may be a loyal customer. Don't forget to address him by name although with a title of respect like Miss, Ma'am or Sir. For those with a gift of gab you can engage in a short informal conversation.

you can secure repeat customers by giving them good hospitality hospitality makes customers to come again in and buy product from your place or patronize your business.

Like I always say customer relations is key for every business to continue to flourish, if you want to secure your customers then most definitely you have to be a good host to them, customers aren't necessarily always right but paying attention to them wouldn't hurt but help down the line

The first time I visited a store around the area, I got a call some days later thanking me for stopping by and I have liked visiting the place ever since this might be a good strategy.

The first is by actually making a good product. Then I usually set up a good customer service and treating the customer right always makes them come back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds