Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

Customer always go back to the place they are well treated. For you to maintain and keep good customer relation always render good and quality service to them make them to enjoy the dividends of what they are paying for they will keep coming.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think one of the ways you could do so is to always keep in touch in them and contact them frequently , also its best for you to provide quality service to them , because that will make them want to do business with you frequently i think that's just it , so step by step you would gain more customers

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
These things you should do to secure repeat your customers

Let customers know what you are doing for them. ...
Write old customers personal, handwritten notes frequently. ...
Keep it personal. ...
Remember special occasions. ...
Pass on information. ...
Consider follow-up calls business development calls. ...
Attend trade shows and industry events that are important to your customers.

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
You need to have a business note book, create a calendar for your business. We you save all database information concerning the previous transactions you had with your customers to avoid repeating itself and causing confusion.

Business plans are the rudiments of business. It is a write-up showing your goals and aims, your target market and the commodity you are producing. A business plan is very essential because with it you maintain a standard and you don't deviate from your initial plan. The person who should write the business is the business owner himself

Business plans are the rudiments of business. It is a write-up showing your goals and aims, your target market and the commodity you are producing. A business plan is very essential because with it you maintain a standard and you don't deviate from your initial plan. The person who should write the business is the business owner himself
Yeah it is highly necessary but it so unfortunate that very many businesses especially small scales just start business based on mindset and assumption with out plan such that when they have little challenges they fold up because no plan to replan.

Make sure you let customer know what you are doing for them. personal, handwritten notes frequently.Keep it personal. Remember special occasions. Pass on information.Consider follow-up calls business development calls. Attend trade shows and industry events that are important to your customers.

be transparent in your doing
Customers want to be aware of how their data is being collected, used and protected. To gain customers’ trust, you must be transparent about cybersecurity. Create a systemized plan for transparency, including regularly updating customers on their security and giving them options to opt out of data collection.

The first thing you have to make sure you do for customer to make customer come back is to offer them good/quality product. If you offer them a quality product other steps to make them come back will easier. Good Communication also help, and you have to keep advertising your products to keep them remember you.

The way to keep customers is by always giving them the best service one can render to me because as for me once am giving my customers the best service I don't see any reason why they should leave me and patronize any other person who is also into the business.
[automerge]1609855715[/automerge]
The way to keep customers is by always giving them the best service one can render to me because as for me once am giving my customers the best service I don't see any reason why they should leave me and patronize any other person who is also into the business.

Providing a perfect services goes a long way in securing a repeated customers, if your customers enjoy the service you provided, and you do your job in an extra ordinary way compare to other people that you provide the same goods and services, your customers will always have you in mind, they can even refer you to other people.

You can make your customers keep coming back to you through your attitude towards them and also, surprise them up. Be sacrificial. At times, help them carry the goods purchased from you to their vehicles.

As a previous resto manager I do teach my staff to be courteous to the customer and always smile. I also tell them to be polite when someone is asking them. Also offer help to the elders when needed.

Dont treat them as customers only, treat them like family. It is better to interact with them. It helps too to remember their name and their face, so that when they come again to have a business, you will recognize them, upon seeing them, call them by their name with a smile, they will love that.

By giving them quality products and service. If what you offer them us nit good you can rest assured that they wouldn't go back go your business as a client again. So always choose quality over quantity. Specially in store businesses you may be able to send cheap but you wouldn't get them to buy again to you.

For me once customers make a purchase I call them a few days after asking them if they encountered any problems, then I give discounts and bonuses on referrals and I make sure I sell the best quality that way they will always come back.

Retaining your customer(s) can be really tough especially if things don't quite go as planned but in all, I think you be able to provide what you sell I mean if someone asks for a particular product or service you should render it and if you cant be honest enough to say you cant, know your product/service in and out.
Good communication matters a lot too and your relationship with customer also is a factor.

To secure customers one must be very customer friendly and must try as much as possible to attend to customers complain and meet their demand as at when due. Oe must pay attention to customers demands. And also create an atmosphere for customer relations and after sale services.

In businesses having to gain more customers is one thing and having to retain them is another thing, i probably provide my customers with good products and services and go the extra mile by relating with them outside of business.
[automerge]1617030054[/automerge]
In businesses having to gain more customers is one thing and having to retain them is another thing, i probably provide my customers with good products and services and go the extra mile by relating with them outside of business.

It comes down to the services you provide bringing them back to you. As well, offering up deals and special discounts to repeat customers will keep them coming back for the long haul. Especially if you offer them deals for the continued support.

It just comes down to being a good person, doing a good job, and being skilled I suppose.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds