Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

The best bet for you to secure a repeat customer for your freelance services or works is to ensure that you offer a very good and accurate work or job given to you to do for them. You don't need to do any other convincing

Advertisement Placeholder
Keep them updated whenever there are new products available and make sure they are quality, also assure them of discounts on their next purchase, all these are part of effective customer satisfaction, if you treat them this way, you not only retain them, you will enjoy more patronage from them and they will also refer more customers to purchase from you.

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
It depends on the type of business or services. If the best you can do is get thier details and check on them like a simple text like happy birthday, happy anniversary, Christmas etcThat will make the customers to be happy and always want to come back provided your products and services are good.

Always offer quality goods and services no matter the price or quantity involved. Always attached your contact or business name on the item in case the customer wants to reach out to you next time.

The best way is to offer them good quality product, this will make them to keep coming because customers like a good quality product, by giving them excellent service, to secure customers coming back, you need to offer the a good service.
True though. But the simple and most effective way that most people tends to overlook is trying to create a relationship with them, make your customers your friends, simple.

Well by giving them good customer service and also giving them quality products and services,you can also be checking up on them from time to time and you can also do give aways

When you offer good service and polite in relationship with them, there's no you won't secure repeat customers. Customers always want a good quality of product, discount and polite in approach

When you offer good service and polite in relationship with them, there's no you won't secure repeat customers. Customers always want a good quality of product, discount and polite in approach
That is right. Those three are the main things that keep customers coming back. When you give them discount, treat them politely and give them quality products and services, it becomes so easy to win them back.

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
You just have to check on your customers from time to time. Let them know you're still in business by updating them every now and then.

It is a thing of Joy that customers are repeatedly buying something from you. To ensure these you should ensure that your prices is competitive with the market and you always treat them well.

We don't only secure our customers but we retain them. We can retain our customers by showing them care most customers wants to be shown care.

To secure repeat customers, make customer service a priority, share helpful insights via social media, incentivize returning customers with loyalty programs for small business, and vary product offering to keep customers experience.

You're right by saying that, and another way of securing your customer is by making sure you meet all there basic needs whataover the case maybe.

We don't only secure our customers but we retain them. We can retain our customers by showing them care most customers wants to be shown care.

There comes certain instances where you actually need to secure them because there are many kinds of regular customers who might find a much better deal somewhere else and you might need to secure them in such cases. Securing means preventing losing your customers.

There comes certain instances where you actually need to secure them because there are many kinds of regular customers who might find a much better deal somewhere else and you might need to secure them in such cases. Securing means preventing losing your customers.
True. But what do you think is the best way to secure your customers,you know your customers are the main point of starting your business without them you are nothing, what do you think is the best way to retain your customers?

When I am starting my business the best way which I believe I will be able to secure most my customer is just good communication because that is very important, satisfaction is always the main priority .you need to work with your customers as if you are dealing with patients in the hospital..

To secure a customer to yourself you have to do right by them meet their requirements and specifications,offer quality products or services,be honest and transparent in your dealings with them. They will not only keep coming back but refer you to others that they know.

The best thing is to offer them a quality products and services. Nobody wants to keep inferior products or services for the money they are paying. So if you offer good service and products be sure they will always come back
When you sell high-quality products to your customers they will always come back for more because a lot of people have solo standard products to them that they find it very difficult to trust them anymore.

That depends on u . U have good products and services ur clients will get bigger autoumaticley
Repeating customers is something that is very essential for any business survivor because it is not really that easy to always get new customer but once she can be able to repeat your old customers will keep selling all the time.

True. But what do you think is the best way to secure your customers,you know your customers are the main point of starting your business without them you are nothing, what do you think is the best way to retain your customers?

I believe that the best way to actually secure your customers is to be courteous and offer them the best service they actually expect from you. Never underestimate the power of discounts in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds