Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

I agree. I think keeping the best communication with them and also you could send monthly reminders to them or something. All these are dependent on you delivering a quality service.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, many customers do get surprised when they get something that they never expected. Yesterday, I got a great deal at a restaurant and I was delighted a lot. It was a surprise deal. I plan to avail the deal sooner. Customer do get influenced by what you offer to them.
This is the reason why I always advise business owner to come up with irresistible offers for their customers. It is not necessary to give something expensive in order to satisfy the customers.

The best thing is to offer them a quality products and services. Nobody wants to keep inferior products or services for the money they are paying. So if you offer good service and products be sure they will always come back

It is always better to compromise rather than having an argument. But if you ask me, it is always much better to never even deal with a customer whom you think might argue with you.
I agree with this your opinion. I also don't think if it is a good idea to engage yourself in any misunderstanding or argument between you and your customers because it will end up hurting the both of you.
It is always better to compromise rather than having an argument. But if you ask me, it is always much better to never even deal with a customer whom you think might argue with you.
I agree with this your opinion. I also don't think if it is a good idea to engage yourself in any misunderstanding or argument between you and your customers because it will end up hurting the both of you.

simple strategies to nurture repeat business
  1. Start a loyalty program. ...
  2. Offer personalized customer service. ...
  3. Give out future-use coupons. ...
  4. Get customers' contact info. ...
  5. Offer some freebies. ...
  6. Offer customers the opportunity to provide feedback. ...
  7. Maintain an active social media presence

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
The surest way to have repeat customers is to satisfy the customers needs maybe even more than the competitors. Customers satisfaction is the focal point for having customers come around again.

One of the ways to secure a repeated customer is to offer a maximum satisfaction for your products and services. You should also offer a superb customer care services whenever the customer needs your help on using your product.

There's a simple way of securing repeated customer and making your customer patronising you is by giving them discount once awhile and also checking on them frequently.

The best thing is to offer them a quality products and services. Nobody wants to keep inferior products or services for the money they are paying. So if you offer good service and products be sure they will always come back
If it is possible for you to find out exactly what your competitors are offering in the market you will always find a way to offer it to your customers who will never want to go and purchase from another alternative.

Make sure you always deliver beyond customers expectations. This will ensure 100% satisfaction which will drive them to come and do business with you again. They will also bring their relative along to do business with you.
This is actually very correct and you can be able to do it but always studying your customers to know exactly what they want so that you can offer exactly more than what they want so they will always be patronizing you.

Most of these things will depend on what you have to offer that will determine how people will come into your business organisation , obviously as your product and services are good they will come automatically.

For a Business to secure a repeated customer, you must have a good customers service relationship with your customers to know If you are satisfying them with your product ,and always make sure your product is authentic

It will depend on how you interacted with them that will determine if they are to come back or not. In most cases you have to also make sure that you are willing to help them whenever necessary. Your price should be lower than the market price.

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
One of the things that always worked and has been working,is that once you give the customer real value for their money,then your work will always speak for you,it will be the altimate advertisment.

In my own opinion, I think you should concentrate more on the quality of product or service you're rendering to the customer and also know a thing about customers service as that will help you relate well with them.
Every customer would want to be seen as a priority and not a burden.

Giving your customer the best when it comes to your products and services is what Most of the customers wants to keep them coming for more in your organisation .
In my own opinion, I think you should concentrate more on the quality of product or service you're rendering to the customer and also know a thing about customers service as that will help you relate well with them.
Every customer would want to be seen as a priority and not a burden.

The first thing must be discipline and tolerance, you should be able to tolerate the no matter how disgusting they might sometimes be, you should also the best products you can, this will enable them not to think of other plans
Starting a business and dealing with customers is not easy and that is why I agree with you that you have to be very tolerant so that they will understand your product and the ideals of your business.

There are different ways to make yourself as a business organisation more appealing to your client than other competitors. It depends on how fast you are able to attend to them and some other things , little things like this is very important.

Starting a business and dealing with customers is not easy and that is why I agree with you that you have to be very tolerant so that they will understand your product and the ideals of your business.
Dealings with most customer is not easy , most especially the complaining ones , if you can try and take care of Their need , they will be the one to be advertising your business and introducing customers to you .

Nobody wants to keep inferior products or services for the money they are paying. So if you offer good service and products be sure they will always come back

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds