Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

I believe that the best way to actually secure your customers is to be courteous and offer them the best service they actually expect from you. Never underestimate the power of discounts in the business.
And also don't argue with your customers, arguing with your customers will weaken and distruct the relationship between you and your customers. And also your customers are always right. What will you like to say on this?

Advertisement Placeholder
And also don't argue with your customers, arguing with your customers will weaken and distruct the relationship between you and your customers. And also your customers are always right. What will you like to say on this?

Definitely, I would agree when you stated that argument often leads to bad consequences in the end. If you argue with a customer, you will lose customers if the customer gets annoyed.

Definitely, I would agree when you stated that argument often leads to bad consequences in the end. If you argue with a customer, you will lose customers if the customer gets annoyed.
That's it. Argument with your customers can only have a negative impact in your business. But have you ever seen any case where by customers are arguing? It feels very bad.

We all know the business phrase that "customers are always right". However, it is not out of place to gently explain or point out a customer's mistakes to him or her without blaming him directly.

We all know the business phrase that "customers are always right". However, it is not out of place to gently explain or point out a customer's mistakes to him or her without blaming him directly.
That's it, business brought you a and your customers together make good use of your time to create a strong relationship between you customers and you. You can retain your customers by so doing.

As long as you are honest, have a good treatment and there is respect, apart from the quality and good price, you will always have your customers happy, willing to return
Exactly, once you have your business products and services offer the best quality and best service to your business customers, they will always come back to buy more from you.

The best thing is to offer them a quality products and services. Nobody wants to keep inferior products or services for the money they are paying. So if you offer good service and products be sure they will always come back
I don't even know which one is more difficult between getting a new customer to purchase from you and repeating that customer to keep purchasing from you because it is going to require a lot of tactics for you to be able to do that on a consistent rate.

That's it. Argument with your customers can only have a negative impact in your business. But have you ever seen any case where by customers are arguing? It feels very bad.

Sometimes having an argument is inevitable and when such kind of situation comes it's either the customer who sacrifices or it's the seller who compromises. Nonetheless, arguments are bad for business in the end.

Exactly, once you have your business products and services offer the best quality and best service to your business customers, they will always come back to buy more from you.
This is something positive for the company or business, since the competition can be displaced thanks to the quality and good service offered to the public. In my town there are several clothing stores, but there is one that always has customers, because of the above.

The first and most critical step is to make an effort to sell high-quality goods. Always greet visitors with a smile and offer new and returning customers a little discount.

The first and most critical step is to make an effort to sell high-quality goods. Always greet visitors with a smile and offer new and returning customers a little discount.
These are quite easy but very effective steps of making a customer to be impressed with your business. When good customer care accompanies quality goods/services, there's every tendency of the customer always coming back.

Sometimes having an argument is inevitable and when such kind of situation comes it's either the customer who sacrifices or it's the seller who compromises. Nonetheless, arguments are bad for business in the end.
That's true arguments can only pin down your business at the end, I don't think it's a good idea to be arguing with your customers despite the fact that sometimes is inevitable.

The best thing is to offer them a quality products and services. Nobody wants to keep inferior products or services for the money they are paying. So if you offer good service and products be sure they will always come back
The quality of your business product and services is what determines how possible and often you are going to be repeating your previous customer because it is only when they are satisfied that they will come back for more.

Always ensure that your customer experience 100% satisfaction from your products or services. This is the guaranteed way to experience repeated customers who will continue to buy from you in a long time..

If you are not repeating customers for your business it is going to be very challenging for their business to grow because getting new customers is always very difficult today in businesses.

If you are not repeating customers for your business it is going to be very challenging for their business to grow because getting new customers is always very difficult today in businesses.

Definitely it will be a real challenge to get new customers. In order to get new customers, you would be required to market your business more and more. You will also be required to secure those new customers and make them your regular customers.

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
The only way you can keep a customer coming back for more service If you give them the best service when they patronise you, give them better service by using the best materials for them.

I think first impression plays a very important role on if a customer would return or not. You must have good communication skills, make them feel special on their first encounter. Then always make sure you update them on your latest products.

I agree with this. Arguments between you and your customers happens but in my on views it shouldn't meant to be so, try not to argue.

I agree with this. Arguments between you and your customers happens but in my on views it shouldn't meant to be so, try not to argue.
I feel the only way you can avoid this is by accepting you are at fault even in situations where the customer is clearly at fault. Though this would bring peace but it could also create a situation where the customer might want to take advantage of you. It would be best you stand your ground once in awhile.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds