Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

Yes, these are links that should be taken advantage of in companies. The link between the company and the customer must be as close as possible, and it is achieved in the manner described above. The customer, in gratitude for the services and attention offered by the company, will carry out by himself the marketing that will benefit the company.
In the company that I've worked with in the past our slogan and then among all our employees and staffs is that the customers are always going to be the King and so we make it every day as a point of duty to always makes sure that our customers are well suited and are well taken care of so that this customers we keep on coming back to patronize the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I try as much as possible not to get TOO interpersonal with them and I give them updates on new arrivals and quality products on weekly basis and make them eligible for promos
This is what they call a follow-up on existing customers. This is very important as you continue to implant your brand into their mind. so anytime you want to make a purchase they are going to think about you first before any other brand.

Create loyalty programs for your customers. The major reason for this is that loyalty programs may make your consumers feel more appreciated, powerful, and connected to your business. This type of relationship gives the appropriate kind of incentive for your consumers, encouraging them to buy more from you.

Create loyalty programs for your customers. The major reason for this is that loyalty programs may make your consumers feel more appreciated, powerful, and connected to your business. This type of relationship gives the appropriate kind of incentive for your consumers, encouraging them to buy more from you.
Loyalty program works really well. I have seen many companies who provide loyalty programs to their customers, they are more successful than the others. Customers feel affection for such companies which provides such loyalty offers.

Repeat customers like it when they are always getting the products and good price of such products all the time they come to your store. Their return will only be natural

Seriously, it's very important that you have to find a way to make your business customers to come back for more of your business products and services because one sale isn't enough.

You can always secure repeat customers that has been very consistent on your business by sometimes giving them some fo of discounts at your own discretion.

To secure repeat customers you definately need to always carry your customers along the lines of works you do to keep in time with them and touch which are definately important.

When it comes to making sure that you have your business customers keep coming back for your business products and services, you have to know what they want always.

In the company that I've worked with in the past our slogan and then among all our employees and staffs is that the customers are always going to be the King and so we make it every day as a point of duty to always makes sure that our customers are well suited and are well taken care of so that this customers we keep on coming back to patronize the business.
Excellent @Ralphjoe , always give priority to the customer. As long as they "fit in well and are well taken care of" as you describe, there will be the initiative on their part to return and even recommend the business, which is a priority for this one.

Excellent @Ralphjoe , always give priority to the customer. As long as they "fit in well and are well taken care of" as you describe, there will be the initiative on their part to return and even recommend the business, which is a priority for this one.
That is correct. The customer actually decide the fate of the business, there is no doubt that they should be treated like a king. When customers are fully satisfied, they not only visit again to your shop but also will recommend others. So satisfaction of such customers should be paramount.

How to secure a repeated customers is for you to show care and love to them even at the moment it not favourable. Try to contact them at all times even when it doesn't relate to business issues

I think one of the way of securing repeating customer is to go extra length in satisfying them. You can also offer them bowlers on complementary products to the one you sold to them.

Repeat customers are one of the people hat one should look into keeping hold o because they are the root if not foundation of any organisation because those customers that have the ability to leave certain location just to have their services given to them by you are the best type even though new customers matter but old customers are the best

That is correct. The customer actually decide the fate of the business, there is no doubt that they should be treated like a king. When customers are fully satisfied, they not only visit again to your shop but also will recommend others. So satisfaction of such customers should be paramount.
That's right @Raz1911, which is a benefit for the company, you can even save some capital in marketing, since the customers themselves will take care of it. One thing you have highlighted is that "the customer decides the fate of the company" so you have to give it full priority.

This is a particular metric that should not be taken lightly in any business. To secure repeat customers you should always treat the Old customers very well and give them good treatment

There's always the danger to focus too much on attracting new customers while neglecting your old ones. This is a widespread and very dangerous game. You have to be able to balance the two because you don't want the customers who've stood by you taking their custom elsewhere.

To retain your old customers, always build strong relationships, offer the personal touch, give them a reason to want to stay with you by offering loyalty incentives, offer them second to none service and always be willing to listen to them, among others.
There was something i learnt from a client we worked for,she told us that any customer that do do a consistent repeated purchase,she personally take the delivery herself to the customer and get to familarise with the customer,i really learnt from this strategy.

Repeat customers are one of the people hat one should look into keeping hold o because they are the root if not foundation of any organisation because those customers that have the ability to leave certain location just to have their services given to them by you are the best type even though new customers matter but old customers are the best
Older customers who have been in your business for more than a year or more are always the ones you really need to treat the best ,in fact all must be treated equally because they are still your customer.

Learn to Reward your customers.Use your customers services and buy their products. Always Send a thank you notes. Return client phone calls promptly. Under promise and over-deliver.Be accessible.

To secure customers that patronized you is very easy. As long as you provide them with quality services and good customer service, they will keep coming back. Keep calling them to check if they will need more of your services will always keep you in your mind.

I secure repeat customers through these use of discount. If I see that this person patronising me is a new customer in my shop I just give the person a discount so that he or she can always come down for more

Maintaining and keeping customers is one of the most difficult thing to do in business. To repeat and keep your customers, you must offer good and quality products at all time and you must maintain good customer relationship with them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds