Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

I agree with this. Arguments between you and your customers happens but in my on views it shouldn't meant to be so, try not to argue.

It is always better to compromise rather than having an argument. But if you ask me, it is always much better to never even deal with a customer whom you think might argue with you.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think first impression plays a very important role on if a customer would return or not. You must have good communication skills, make them feel special on their first encounter. Then always make sure you update them on your latest products.
This is actually very correct because as long as your customers are satisfied in the first business transaction that you people concluded, I believe that he or she is always coming back for a second one.

The best thing is to offer them a quality products and services. Nobody wants to keep inferior products or services for the money they are paying. So if you offer good service and products be sure they will always come back
If you always offer the best of your services to your business customers they will always know that you have offered them the best and as a result they will keep patronizing your business.

You secure a customer by selling him or her the best quality or exactly what he or she demands. Do your job well then the customers would surely remain

Make sure you always deliver beyond customers expectations. This will ensure 100% satisfaction which will drive them to come and do business with you again. They will also bring their relative along to do business with you.

Make sure you always deliver beyond customers expectations. This will ensure 100% satisfaction which will drive them to come and do business with you again. They will also bring their relative along to do business with you.

Exactly, I think surprising customers with some extra products would create a good image of your business in their subconscious mind. They would love to get some extra for same price. i am not saying to provide something at loss, but you could provide them extra things by remaining in your budget.

There is a very popular saying that the first impression in any kind of business meeting matters a lot. This is also very factual for somebody who wants to have repeat customers as it is important to always give them some discount on their first purchase.

There is a very popular saying that the first impression in any kind of business meeting matters a lot. This is also very factual for somebody who wants to have repeat customers as it is important to always give them some discount on their first purchase.
You have made a very point. First impression really matters in anything we do. If were able to strike a good impression on a customer when dealing with him for the first time, it is highly possible to win the heart of such customer.

To secure repeated customers is to recognize and give a respect to them. You must listing to them and fulfil thier demands to let them continue to patronize you.

Exactly, I think surprising customers with some extra products would create a good image of your business in their subconscious mind. They would love to get some extra for same price. i am not saying to provide something at loss, but you could provide them extra things by remaining in your budget.
You are very right in this aspect. You can still provide customer a product that will complement the one they bought from you that you still give rooms for some profit of after the transaction. they will always think of you before someone else whenever they want to buy that thing.

If you are having customers who are constantly buying from you then it actually means that you have a very good product. The first and most important way of securing repeat customers is to actually make your product the one that they will want to come for more.

You must have a good customer relation attitude. You must also develop a listening ear to your customers when they are giving honest review about your product and services. Try to improve on every aspect of the product you are selling.

You must have a good customer relation attitude. You must also develop a listening ear to your customers when they are giving honest review about your product and services. Try to improve on every aspect of the product you are selling.
This is quite informative. Developing a good relationship with your customers is an effective way of bringing them close to the business. Getting their feedback and reviews is important whether it is negative or positive.

This is quite informative. Developing a good relationship with your customers is an effective way of bringing them close to the business. Getting their feedback and reviews is important whether it is negative or positive.
The problem is that some business owner don't want to hear bad things about their product they forgot that nothing is perfect in this world. They often show bad attitude to whoever complaints about their products and they lose customers in the process.

You are very right in this aspect. You can still provide customer a product that will complement the one they bought from you that you still give rooms for some profit of after the transaction. they will always think of you before someone else whenever they want to buy that thing.

Well, many customers do get surprised when they get something that they never expected. Yesterday, I got a great deal at a restaurant and I was delighted a lot. It was a surprise deal. I plan to avail the deal sooner. Customer do get influenced by what you offer to them.

Well, many customers do get surprised when they get something that they never expected. Yesterday, I got a great deal at a restaurant and I was delighted a lot. It was a surprise deal. I plan to avail the deal sooner. Customer do get influenced by what you offer to them.
That must have been such a pleasant surprise for the customer. I believed such acts will definitely make a good impression on them and they will stick to patronizing your business.

This is actually very correct because as long as your customers are satisfied in the first business transaction that you people concluded, I believe that he or she is always coming back for a second one.
Yes, there is a new store in my location, though it's a bit far compared to the other stores around my house where I can easily stroll to. The first time I tried purchasing something from this new store, the lady there was so friendly, after that first encounter I decided to go back again for a second time and from there I became a regular customer.

The first thing I do is to ensure that I overdeliver on what I've promised them; once I provide an excellent job, they're very impressed.
Another key thing is follow up; I try my best as possible to build a relationship with them that'll always foster trust. That way, they look to me first

First of all you should know exactly what the customer wants and give it to them . You can never go wrong with selling a quality product because once they have texted it to be that good they will always come back.

There is a vendor of vegetables in the nearby market whose attendant is very friendly to the customers. Whenever I would arrive, the attendant would wave to me as if I was a friend coming to visit her. That small gesture made me loyal to their store that I never buy from other vendors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds