Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

Maintaining and keeping customers is one of the most difficult thing to do in business. To repeat and keep your customers, you must offer good and quality products at all time and you must maintain good customer relationship with them.
That is actually the most difficult task for any business to retain the customers. Most important part is businesses should consider satisfaction of the customers at top priority. Then only the customers will come back again for buying products.

Advertisement Placeholder
Before thinking of having a continuous level of communication with your customers to keep them as repeat clients, you must make sure that the type and quality of work you do for them in the past has been good ones

The first thing must be discipline and tolerance, you should be able to tolerate the no matter how disgusting they might sometimes be, you should also the best products you can, this will enable them not to think of other plans
The best way to secure repeat customers is to just give them good customer care with that they will keep patronizing your shop or your business.

How to secure a repeated customers is for you to show care and love to them even at the moment it not favourable. Try to contact them at all times even when it doesn't relate to business issues
Showing love and care and concern to your customers is one good way to make them want to patronize your business all the time as whenever they will come to your organisation or business they will feel loved and cared for and so they will naturally want to come back to your organisation because of the way they were treated.

I secure repeat customers through these use of discount. If I see that this person patronising me is a new customer in my shop I just give the person a discount so that he or she can always come down for more
I think it is a good way to retain customers, in my country some businesses always give discounts to customers, and from time to time they make sales and offers. These sites are very busy, so much so that many times you have to wait, to be able to enter this one.

That is actually the most difficult task for any business to retain the customers. Most important part is businesses should consider satisfaction of the customers at top priority. Then only the customers will come back again for buying products.
You are right, customers satisfaction is very important. If you are able to take good care of your customers needs, they will always come back to patronise your business.

I think reaching out to them for a checkup or just to appreciate them for patronizing you will be a nice place to start. People would come back because of such acts.

The best thing is to offer them a quality products and services. Nobody wants to keep inferior products or services for the money they are paying. So if you offer good service and products be sure they will always come back
Another thing to note is that perhaps its not just you that sell good products or offer good services, always endeavor to give out discounts

Another thing to note is that perhaps its not just you that sell good products or offer good services, always endeavor to give out discounts

Well, the strategy of giving discounts on your business products and services sales is good but it's not something that should be done on frequent basis, otherwise you will run into loss.

The simplest thing to do here is to work and eibyour work perfectly no body will turn his or are back at a well done job,and mke sure you improve the communication section between you and the customer

Usually to maintain a customer you need to deliver the best job ever and also ask the customer for refferal and maybe add a discount for the refferal

If you want to secure repeat customers then you should ensure that you take your new customers very well. Apart from that they are more likely to refer other people to your business.

The only way to secure a repeated customers is to give him the while business is full going on that provide him with the quality service as he needed that alone will continue to remain him of your service to him and will patronize you back.

The only way to secure a repeated customers is to give him the while business is full going on that provide him with the quality service as he needed that alone will continue to remain him of your service to him and will patronize you back.
Yes that is also what I believe on, sometimes advertisement is always the best way to gain the attraction of customers to your business but your customer satisfaction will make them to stay with you.

The best thing is to offer them a quality products and services. Nobody wants to keep inferior products or services for the money they are paying. So if you offer good service and products be sure they will always come back
Definitely, but some times you are not the only one with quality products your interaction with them matters, this is always very underated

Begin by establishing high brand awareness within the category this will provide a mental shortcut for customers to make their next purchase. Use after-sales services to stay on top of your customers' minds.

The best way to secure regular customers would be to provide them extraordinary services. For example, if you run a restaurant, then you may offer free delivery to regular customers if you charge money for delivering food to other customers. You may indeed offer special discounts to such customers, too.

I secure repeat customers by delivering quality products to them. I give them a warm reception, I respond to their needs and execute them on time. I also get feedback from them for evaluation and effective decision making.

So once you've done a job for someone, how do you personally make sure they keep coming back to you? like to do it by ensuring that I have the best communication with them possible and that i do everything that they have asked for For example I will keep in contact with the authors who l edit for at least on a weekly basis so that they know what's going on.
How do you go about securing your own future business deals? Any tips will do just fine and dandy.
Making a customer stay and keeps coming back is by making your product better and keep a good relationship with then in humility.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds