Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your time at earning sites?

I don't think one hour will be enough to reach the daily target on earning sites. I usually spend two hours or even three a day on a site.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
When it comes to how I engage my time with working online, I invest it based on how I get paid on most of them and the one that pays me well is where I work more.

There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
Online, I earn from bizdustry alone.
So I designate about three to four hours to earn a dollar everyday.
Most times, the hours are not consecutive, I would have to get a reminder to revisit the site and continue earning.

I choose a site first, then devise a strategy, and then execute it. We can't spend all of our time online; we have actual lives to live, so make time management a priority.

in the online field I spend about 2-3 hours to work. now it depends on what you work online ... if you have a personal business where you earn your living, of course you give yourself more time.

For now I earn from bizdustry alone.
Meeting up the target of 1000 biznotes daily would mean that i would have to spend hours on the site.
I usually spend three to four hours earning on the site.

Time management can be hard at times and I all depends on what you are using your time for and if it is for earning sites then you can spend like an hour on one site and an hour on the other

Managing time when it comes to making money on different money earning sites can be one of the hardest aspect of earning money online. I usually work on many sites in different parts of the day in order to balance out things and dedicate much time to making money online.

I now post on get paid to sites basically in order to have fun and to engage with people online. I tried to keep my usage very low at not more than 2 hours a day in order to complete all the task.

If it is a paid to post website I cannot manage my time because I really have to comment on some things I know and not just for the main purpose of making money, and I don't just comment anything I like ,so I really take time to write good quality post and comment.

For now I earn from bizdustry alone.
Meeting up the target of 1000 biznotes daily would mean that i would have to spend hours on the site.
I usually spend three to four hours earning on the site.
Same here.
I spend three hours minimum on bizdustry. I try as much as possible to maximize the time spent. Some times I end up spending four hours if distracted.

When I started I found it hard to remember to log in. What helped me was setting an hourly reminder.

I also started monitoring how much time I spent on each individual forum
Well that is definitelly one of the things one usually face when they are new to some forum,especially when the forum is very much interactive,one need to prioritise his time while on forum.

I usually come online once I've got a free time to make one or two comments. But some other times when I am so less busy, I spend hours to make sure I do everything I needed to earn online for a day.

I try to make use of any opportunity i have to make comments on topics i have Idea on so that my time will be useful to me, even though sometimes i find it hard to come online due to my busy schedules.

I choose a site first, then devise a strategy, and then execute it. We can't spend all of our time online; we have actual lives to live, so make time management a priority.
That's the best way to tackle this kinds of situations, I really like the way you do it, find a strategy that works for and and then execute it, and also time the important thing that we all humans have.

Actually time is the most essential elements of human life. when your time is manage effectively, success is yours. I personally always fixed out time for all my workings both online and offline.

Back then i have at least three to four earning webistes where I makes money conviniently online , but most of the websites dissapeared so i am left with few ones ,mand thats the main reason why i dont really trust online earning websites .

I spend more than 3 hours a day on online jobs, it is more than I started on first days and day by day I want to increase it because I want my full income to be on internet.
With my mobile phone I can reach to any site of my choice and do my work providing I have it with me, another one is data, I also manage my data on earning sites not wasting it on things of less value
You are doing great to use your data and time for making money, most of the people are just wasting it on something which doesn't worth it and it is just a waste of time.

Since I virtually exclusively use both my phone and laptop for online activities, this has never been an issue for me. I normally allot fourty-five minutes for each website I earn online income from

Time management is an important aspect of life I don't joke with,
I always schedule my day and I always follow my schedule that's how I maximize my time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds