Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you earn your money online?

Personally, bizdustry has made this very easy for me , this is one of the platforms I can advice anyone to venture into you are looking for a very nice online paying platform

Advertisement Placeholder
I make most of my money from adsense. I run adsense on half a dozen websites. I also make money by selling website, I sell one website on average every month.

Bizdustry, trendri are the best website that I have been able to make money from and that is the two ways I have been using to make money online for now. I am still thinking of learning a skill which I believe I will also use it to make money online in the future

I mostly do earn money online from working on paid to post sites such as this forum and then combining it with cryptocurrency investment and trade. It's not enough to make ends meet though but it worths the efforts

I make money through forum posting, I have also tried working om micro job sites, get paid to sites, and article sites, however, I got tired working on these sites because earning is very difficult on these sites. Therefore, I am focusing only on forums.

I earn money online via these means;
1. By commenting on a post just like what am doing here.
2. By investing in crytocurrency.
3. By doing some good transcription jobs.

I earn money online via these means;
1. By commenting on a post just like what am doing here.
2. By investing in crytocurrency.
3. By doing some good transcription jobs.
Cryptocurrency investment and trading is one of the major trend that a lot of people who have the knowledge to trade on them are making cool money without breaking a sweat.

I earn money online currently only via Bizdustry. Prior to this time, I was on a freelancing site where I could make $4 daily on good days but their terms and conditions become so conflicting so I had to take a bow!

Some years back I gathered some few cents from PTC platforms, but since most of the platforms became scam, I stopped working with them. Then I started working with PTP, with bizdustry as the main focus. For some months now I have been consistent in this platform and I have nothing to regret so far.

Profit from crypto trading, Investments in mid risk investments (for example in juicyfields), affilation (mainly welcome offers).

Thanks @GIFTMICHAEL , the PTC and GPT sites don't take up much of my time, hence most of my time is spent on the PTP sites and fulfilling my offline job. As we are still restricted by the pandemic I bring my office work home. I love that you have the planting and raising livestock as it is lucrative and you are out in nature.

Paid to post sites are one of my primary source of income. I have also been working on Picoworkers but now I have been facing some problems there. However, I just hope things will get better for me and I will sort out and solve problems. I am also trying to make money by trading coins.

Paid to post sites are one of my primary source of income. I have also been working on Picoworkers but now I have been facing some problems there. However, I just hope things will get better for me and I will sort out and solve problems. I am also trying to make money by trading coins.
As long as you have the necessary knowledge, you can generate good profits in crypto exchange. So far I have had no problems with Picoworkers I hope they sort it out for you, and of course PTP sites, in my case it is also the main source of online income.

As long as you have the necessary knowledge, you can generate good profits in crypto exchange. So far I have had no problems with Picoworkers I hope they sort it out for you, and of course PTP sites, in my case it is also the main source of online income.

Yes, I am back on Picoworkers. The only problem is that you may get rated in an unfair way by the customer when you perform tasks but you can always appeal to admin.

Yes, I am back on Picoworkers. The only problem is that you may get rated in an unfair way by the customer when you perform tasks but you can always appeal to admin.
Excellent, although I have not been able to stay active as before, I always look for a time to do some tasks in Picoworkers, since so far it has been very responsible and punctual with the payments.

Excellent, although I have not been able to stay active as before, I always look for a time to do some tasks in Picoworkers, since so far it has been very responsible and punctual with the payments.

That's great. How much have you earned on Picoworkers and when was the last time you got paid by them? Do they require you to send some sort of documents like national Identity card to get your payment?

I also have not been stable and acting like I use to be in bizdustry and picoworkers ,i stopped working on picoworker because most of the offer there to me is a sin.

I have earn money online and I was able to receive my money in the local bank. I am planning to look for other sources of making money online to add to the one I have at present.

That's great. How much have you earned on Picoworkers and when was the last time you got paid by them? Do they require you to send some sort of documents like national Identity card to get your payment?
When I started in Picoworkers they didn't ask for identification, not long ago in view of some changes and requirements of the United States, they started to ask for it. I have received about $200 or thereabouts on the platform, I have not requested payment for about 15 days.
I also have not been stable and acting like I use to be in bizdustry and picoworkers ,i stopped working on picoworker because most of the offer there to me is a sin.
I really have no problems with Picoworkers and even though I don't stay active, it's because of my offline work and the internet has been down a lot in my area.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds