Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you earn your money online?

Though I'm also earning from paid to post forums but my best way of earning online is buying coins and holds it for sometimes and when i see the price rise i sell.

Advertisement Placeholder
For now, I do surveys, sell some information online - not on a big scale; I work here on bizdustry ( really paying site) and other micro tasks and airdrop.
But I plan on launching fully into digital and affiliate marketing soonest

Lol, If Alex doesn't earn much online, you should ask yourself where does he get all the funds to pay members weekly? he's earning from Bizdustry forum. Even though it isn't much as he expected, I believe the future is bright for him.
There is no money that is ever enough to earn. Even Dangote keep on creating new company. Now he has a company that produces food seasonal. So if he tries other means does but not mean that he is not earning enough on Bizdustry forum

You are right dear, doing what you are passionate about makes it easy to earn and it would be harder to get tired doing such things.
It's like this, it is more difficult to get tired and give up doing what we like, maybe at some point we will rest but as we are attracted to it, we will continue to give everything for it. We will surely generate profits and we will set future goals.

I make some money on paid to post sites and my webste (from adsense nd infolinks), However, most of my money comes from freelancing activities mostly on upwork.

One of the most lucrative jobs online is marketing. I tried learning different types of it last year and I was able to make small money. Nowadays I use faucets a lot and ptp sites.
[automerge]1629366991[/automerge]
I admire your online gigs categories, that's luxurious and nice to hear. I'm only engaged on Bizdustry for now, in order to have time for my offline business which involves me taking care of garden, where i planted food crops, fruits, and rear some livestocks to sale in wholesale price when it is right.
Going into agriculture is lucrative, but the stress is also real and intense. How do you cope, especially with the livestocks

Last edited:
A large portion of my online income comes from blogging. I earn from adsense, info links and a couple of other smaller ad networks. Selling websites is my another major income sources. I also make money by providing Web master solutions

So far I don't earn much online, but Ill try making it by posting articles or posts. So what about you guys? Any tips?
Well the only way through which I earn money online is by posting and commenting on this platform the money that I earn from this place for me is quite substantial enough for me to take care of some of my little needs and wants.

There is no money that is ever enough to earn. Even Dangote keep on creating new company. Now he has a company that produces food seasonal. So if he tries other means does but not mean that he is not earning enough on Bizdustry forum
Lolz, you're correct bro, that's what I've expected you to say and you said it all. Is good to have diverse business plan to earn on multiple ways.

So far I don't earn much online, but Ill try making it by posting articles or posts. So what about you guys? Any tips?
I earn online through cryptocurrency staking , providing liquidity for exchanges and working as Ambassador to cryptocurrency projects . I also earn from paid to post sites

I make money on two forums, one micro jobs site, and one gpt site. I barely have time to work on all of these sites every day, I work whenever I can.

I mostly make money online by posting on forums and now I am actually planning to work on more online forums. I know that making money online is not an easy job and it will probably take a lot of time to earn money, but I am still optimistic.

I don't earn much since I just began to learn these sites that pay to posts. I hope to earn a decent amount this month. It's not easy combining offline work with many forums.

I make some money on paid to post sites and my webste (from adsense nd infolinks), However, most of my money comes from freelancing activities mostly on upwork.

I guess Upwork is a kind of site that requires you to apply or bid on projects, am I right? How much money do you make in a day and do you get projects daily? What kind of work do you seek there? Article writing?

I make money online by engaging in affiliate marketing and get paid to post website. The next venture for me is to go blogging and the potential is enormous if things are done right.

I earn online through cryptocurrency staking , providing liquidity for exchanges and working as Ambassador to cryptocurrency projects . I also earn from paid to post sites
Gradually you'll become a crypto celebrity. Cos you're an ambassador to some crypto projects. Keep up the good job Josh. I'm working gradually too to advance more with my own crypto career.

I have only been earninng from forums and I am satisfied since I do not have much free time to learn other things that are profitable.
[automerge]1629529905[/automerge]
I make money from online earning sites partly. While I also do some freelancing jobs for blogs and businesses. It's been a really smooth journey so far.
Nice that everything is moving fine. Do you intend to do these tasks for long or you will quit sometimes and learn other things.

Last edited:
Gradually you'll become a crypto celebrity. Cos you're an ambassador to some crypto projects. Keep up the good job Josh. I'm working gradually too to advance more with my own crypto career.
Thanks . The cryptocurrency world offers every serious one various opportunity to make money online . You just need to position yourself with the trend in cryptocurrency world.

Thanks . The cryptocurrency world offers every serious one various opportunity to make money online . You just need to position yourself with the trend in cryptocurrency world.
You're right. With my little time investing around Cryptocurrency have seen the uptrend, more than the downside. That's why I'm pushing up for more glory.

I just do gigs for people who are too lazy or don't really know how to do then like opening multiple Instagram accounts (yeah I know it's bad) but I need the money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds