Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you earn your money online?

All my online earnings come from writing. I write in three paid to post forum, one article writing site and one reviews site. These methods of earning really suit me and so I love working online.

Advertisement Placeholder
So far I don't earn much online, but Ill try making it by posting articles or posts. So what about you guys? Any tips?
I do not earn much too.
I intend acquiring skills that would enable me earn more online.
For now, it is just bizdustry and the earnings though small have been helpful.

The only route i earn online is through PTP site, which is bizdustry. I don't do any online sites again that rewards. Cos I'm always afraid of falling victim to scam. Bizdustry have proved itself, that's why I'm still here.
This is very true about bizdustry,though i do some online gigs for my business online,but what i mainly do on my free time and when i want to get interactive would be to go on ptp site like bizdustry.

I make money online creating post on forums and also commenting on the forum, I have not tried earnings from online game but I will give it a try .
I think that's like the only thing I do to earn money online right now.
I have tried freelance sites, but it has been very difficult getting prospects.
Survey sites haven't been favourable too.

There are various ways to make money online. I make money online by working on get paid to sites. I'm currently working on two of such sites: bizdustry and side gig which pays to follow people and like posts on social media.

There are many ways one can earn online but it's better one finds the one that works best for someone me for example, I prefer writing on forums and trading crypto.

I make money mostly on paid to post website and I also make money from my offline business . I only concentrate online on my spare time to be able to generate some extra income for myself. There are so many online business I haven't explored yet which I am still planning to .

on write forums & some ptc sites that I use. that's how I earn some money from the online environment :)
Likewise me too I earned online by posting comment on forum that is only way I earned money here, thinking to increase my earning online by adding some skills so that I can make good money online.

So far I don't earn much online, but Ill try making it by posting articles or posts. So what about you guys? Any tips?
You can be able to make so much money online if you know how to provide services like virtual assistance and also writing jobs and there are some of them that pay very well too.

Likewise me too I earned online by posting comment on forum that is only way I earned money here, thinking to increase my earning online by adding some skills so that I can make good money online.
I started earning money online during the pandemic and the main source of my income online then is through forum sites , and I am also investing in crypto currency trading and investment.

I make money on GPT sites. I would advise you to try yourself on the freelance exchanges Fiverr, Upwork. Or if you are interested in GPT sites, then: TimeBucks, Freecash, TreasureTrooper should also try to get paid for completing offers, completing surveys, playing games and more.

Posting on paid to post platforms is how I earn some money online. I do write articles for people when they needs and they pay me . I have a YouTube channel I am planning to monetize soon.

I earn money online via these means;
1. By commenting on a post just like what am doing here.
2. By investing in crytocurrency.
3. By doing some good transcription jobs.
I am currently earning litecoin and bitcoin cash online by commenting and posting comment online through forum sites and also creating thread , and also through investment .

I make money mostly on paid to post website and I also make money from my offline business . I only concentrate online on my spare time to be able to generate some extra income for myself. There are so many online business I haven't explored yet which I am still planning to .

That's great! Ithink it is much better to have both offline business and a source of income by engaging in online activities as well. So, what kind of offline business do you run? Is it successful?

That's great! Ithink it is much better to have both offline business and a source of income by engaging in online activities as well. So, what kind of offline business do you run? Is it successful?
I have a gaming business. It is a gaming stations by which we can play different games with PS console. I will say that is the business I spend most of my time offline on.

I have a gaming business. It is a gaming stations by which we can play different games with PS console. I will say that is the business I spend most of my time offline on.

Oh. so you mean that you run a gaming console shops and you sell gaming items? How much money did you invest in this kind of business? I reckon that it might have caused you a lots of money.

I made money using FreeCash, Picoworkers and Day trading.
I'm new to this platform and so I haven't started earning money.
Normally, I withdraw my earnings from FreeCash and Picoworkers and convert them into Ethereum and day trade with it. Then I convert the profit into Bitcoin and sell it for Google Pay cash.

Oh. so you mean that you run a gaming console shops and you sell gaming items? How much money did you invest in this kind of business? I reckon that it might have caused you a lots of money.
I don't sell gaming materials, I have a gaming shop in which members can just come in and play different games of their choice for a small tokens. Mostly a lot of people here do comes to play football with their friends.

Earning money online has always been part of my priority as someone who needs money. I have worked so hard to make money on various websites site which I have knowledge about it operation and I dedicate much of my time to see I achieved my goals.

We have different ways to earn money online, you can decide to start up a YouTube channel which is one of the lucrative business to earn money online this day's.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds