Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you earn your money online?

I focus on some forums to get little money.

It is not easy, but I am very hopeful that more opportunities would present in the future.

I'm already diversifying into something else right now.

Advertisement Placeholder
Bizdustry is one of my favourite platforms that gives me opportunities to make money on my free time. However there are other platforms like trendri I mostly concentrate on Sometimes..

I honestly make money online through participating in Paid to post forums, doing micro jobs at Pico workers, answering of surveys online, participating on revenue sharing platforms.

Bizdustry is one of my favourite platforms that gives me opportunities to make money on my free time. However there are other platforms like trendri I mostly concentrate on Sometimes..

Definitely, Bizdustry is one of the best platforms and i really love working in here. Bizdustry is the best forums on the internet and I think that the platform will pay more in the future as the inflation rates increase.

Definitely, Bizdustry is one of the best platforms and i really love working in here. Bizdustry is the best forums on the internet and I think that the platform will pay more in the future as the inflation rates increase.
I don't know if they really put inflation into consideration , most importantly it depends on the revenue they are generating on the platform . That is what determines the amount they are interested to pay to its members. We just hope that the revenue increases in due time

I earn money here on bizdustry, this my first earning money platforms, I earn 1$ daily here on bizdustry, I'll much appreciate it if someone share with me a legit paying site.

There are many ways to make money online, but due to the current state of the economy, the majority of them have failed. Online freelancing and forum posting are two of the most effective ways to make money, but you can also start a YouTube channel or start a blog instead.

There are many ways to make money online, but due to the current state of the economy, the majority of them have failed. Online freelancing and forum posting are two of the most effective ways to make money, but you can also start a YouTube channel or start a blog instead.
That's true, we have a lot of ways you can use to earn money online, if you have a good skills online you can earn enough money to take good care of your needs.

To earn money online there are various works which you can do for living sometime you can chose to go into affiliate marketing or do forum posting work its all bebeficaila you can also ensure that you participate on forum posting this will enlighten you on new coming program and learn alot of things from there

So far I don't earn much online, but Ill try making it by posting articles or posts. So what about you guys? Any tips?
If you have any skill in a specific field then I will suggest you freelancing websites like Upwork, fiverr, freelancer and Latium because here you can grow and earn alot.

I earn money online by posting on different forums online, posting on forums is the only way I use to earn money online but I'm working on getting another income streams.

I earn money online by posting on different forums online, posting on forums is the only way I use to earn money online but I'm working on getting another income streams.
That's a good idea, if you are posting on different forums online you'll definitely have the best results, if you have good experience on what you are doing you'll get it right one day.

That's a good idea, if you are posting on different forums online you'll definitely have the best results, if you have good experience on what you are doing you'll get it right one day.
I agree with what you've said, but if you don't have a good time online I don't think you can earn money, posting on forums really needs a good amount of time before you can earn.

I agree with what you've said, but if you don't have a good time online I don't think you can earn money, posting on forums really needs a good amount of time before you can earn.
Time is the important thing you need to have especially if you are posting on forums online, if you have a good time you can use it to earn money, having the enough time is very important.

Time is the important thing you need to have especially if you are posting on forums online, if you have a good time you can use it to earn money, having the enough time is very important.
That's true, if you don't have enough time there's no way you can earn money on paid to post sites, the amount of time you have will determine how much you can earn.

That's true, if you don't have enough time there's no way you can earn money on paid to post sites, the amount of time you have will determine how much you can earn.
Just like the popular saying time is the greatest resources of everyone, we all have 24 per day what we do with our time will determine the future gains or loses.

Just like the popular saying time is the greatest resources of everyone, we all have 24 per day what we do with our time will determine the future gains or loses.
You are right, what we do with our time really matters, we are expected make good use of our time to do something that will help us, but some people don't understand this.

Well Honestly, i have tried very many opportunities available online, but I settled to two that really work for me now. Both in the freelance realm, i currently do articles on Textbroker and almost similar gigs on Fiverr. These two have been abit stable in terms of income and consistent flow of jobs. Am planning to stabilize these two for the next few years as the pandemic still hits.
Well Honestly, i have tried very many opportunities available online, but I settled to two that really work for me now. Both in the freelance realm, i currently do articles on Textbroker and almost similar gigs on Fiverr. These two have been abit stable in terms of income and consistent flow of jobs. Am planning to stabilize these two for the next few years as the pandemic still hits.

You are right, what we do with our time really matters, we are expected make good use of our time to do something that will help us, but some people don't understand this.
If you are good at making good researches you'll definitely get it right, this the best way to use if you want to avoid faliing for scam site, we have lots of them online.

If you are good at making good researches you'll definitely get it right, this the best way to use if you want to avoid faliing for scam site, we have lots of them online.
You are right with what you've said, if you can take your time and make good research there's no way you can fall for scamming platforms, you have to be very careful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds