Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you earn your money online?

In the few months I have tried earning online, most of my earnings is from paid to post site like bizdustry and trendri although I am more active in bizdustry now and working towards making $1 daily.

Advertisement Placeholder
I mostly earn money by posting daily on Bizdustry and I work here as a full-time poster. Apart from that I also post on some other forums but Bizdustry is the best one. I have also invested some money in some paid to click websites and I know it is risky. So I do earn some money online but I am still far away from making passive income working online. I really hope that I will earn residual income one day by earning online for sure.

So far I don't earn much online, but Ill try making it by posting articles or posts. So what about you guys? Any tips?
Bro i earn my money now in crypto, although i don't have a huge capital to earn better but i'm building a portfolio for that... If you have other leisure time earn buy trading or buying shitcoins

In the few months I have tried earning online, most of my earnings is from paid to post site like bizdustry and trendri although I am more active in bizdustry now and working towards making $1 daily.
Excellent @Eodine , that you are dedicating your time here at Bizdustry, I would love too, but my offline work limits me. I'm sure with dedication you will reach $1 a day, and maybe a little more.

Thanks @GIFTMICHAEL , the PTC and GPT sites don't take up much of my time, hence most of my time is spent on the PTP sites and fulfilling my offline job. As we are still restricted by the pandemic I bring my office work home. I love that you have the planting and raising livestock as it is lucrative and you are out in nature.
Since my country government isn't helping us out we graduates and other unemployed citizens. I can't take a chair and sit to wait for their job call that won't come by anytime soon. So i took my time to enroll into agriculture to help myself and earn a living as a man.

Since my country government isn't helping us out we graduates and other unemployed citizens. I can't take a chair and sit to wait for their job call that won't come by anytime soon. So i took my time to enroll into agriculture to help myself and earn a living as a man.
Excellent, this is how it should be, I think that we should not wait for the money to come knocking on the door, we should go out and look for it to cover our needs. If you do not get the dream job you have to look for options to generate profits, and one of them is with skills.

Excellent, this is how it should be, I think that we should not wait for the money to come knocking on the door, we should go out and look for it to cover our needs. If you do not get the dream job you have to look for options to generate profits, and one of them is with skills.
You're right @Sariana23. Offers can't come knocking at our doors, we go look for it, utilize it and earn meaningfully from it through skill.

I make money online as well by doing posting jobs as you have been doing. You can also earn online by doing some form of freelancing jobs too if you have a skill at hand already

I make money online via my online stores that I own and run. I also use my spare time to engage in making posts like what I'm doing now to make some cash as well sometimes

So far I don't earn much online, but Ill try making it by posting articles or posts. So what about you guys? Any tips?
I also don't earn much online as well, because my offline job is taking much time,so I only use my spare time to comment on post on the paying site am into and I earn little from them at the end of it.

There are many ways one can earn online but for me I earn by posting on forum, some people can earn money online by writing article if you have the skill.
You can earn money by performing gigs for some sites and you can also earn a valuable income by posting on a paid to click forum site and earning more funds.

Posting on PTP sites is just easy going for me at the moment in order to take care of my offline business. So at the meantime i use it to earn extra bucks online, hoping to go further learning on demand skill online.

You're right @Sariana23. Offers can't come knocking at our doors, we go look for it, utilize it and earn meaningfully from it through skill.
I love your optimism. I wish we all had that desire to learn and care about developing our skills or improving them. This way the earnings would be higher, and we wouldn't have to wait for a salary increase or get a good job.

My sources of making money online is by posting on paid to post forums like this platform that I am working on right now and also on a paid to post forum like CTF and trendri. These are the only ways through which I make money online currently.

I love your optimism. I wish we all had that desire to learn and care about developing our skills or improving them. This way the earnings would be higher, and we wouldn't have to wait for a salary increase or get a good job.
You're right. I've always strived to add enormous skill to my life in order to increase my offline and online. The only downturn i never learned it, is cos of shortage of skills to learn here in my country. Assume our government made provision for such kind of skill acquisition company like the way INCE is doing in your country.

You're right. I've always strived to add enormous skill to my life in order to increase my offline and online. The only downturn i never learned it, is cos of shortage of skills to learn here in my country. Assume our government made provision for such kind of skill acquisition company like the way INCE is doing in your country.
Excellent, you have made the right decision to look for ways to constantly improve yourself online and offline. I hope that sooner rather than later, your country will take the initiative to create an institute for skills development to improve people who want to better themselves.

I engage mostly on PTP sites, I don't earn much as i want online, but I'm pushing it high. Trying to adapt into learning new skill that will enable me earn better future rewards as a freelancer.

Earning money online has always been a life saver, though it really takes a lot of understanding of how the system works, but generally you can earn through get paid by commenting websites, blogging, investing in cryptocurrency, digital marketing and the likes

Excellent, you have made the right decision to look for ways to constantly improve yourself online and offline. I hope that sooner rather than later, your country will take the initiative to create an institute for skills development to improve people who want to better themselves.
They've always fooled themselves with promises of such that never comes by. If you truly wants to be successful in your life here in my country you shouldn't depend on the government for help. Just forge ahead on your own and acquire skills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds