Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you earn your money online?

They've always fooled themselves with promises of such that never comes by. If you truly wants to be successful in your life here in my country you shouldn't depend on the government for help. Just forge ahead on your own and acquire skills.
The vast majority of graduates from different countries complain because they do not get a job in the government or in a well-known company. But it is as you write, they should be concerned about producing profits in some way and one of them is developing skills and working on their own.

Advertisement Placeholder
The vast majority of graduates from different countries complain because they do not get a job in the government or in a well-known company. But it is as you write, they should be concerned about producing profits in some way and one of them is developing skills and working on their own.
You're simply fantastic with your message. Those condemning the government for not fancying themselves working in the government ministry or lucrative companies. Should go on doing it, cos it won't change anything for them. That will compound more misery and wasting of time to them. The best is learning skills and working for themselves to make a living.

You're simply fantastic with your message. Those condemning the government for not fancying themselves working in the government ministry or lucrative companies. Should go on doing it, cos it won't change anything for them. That will compound more misery and wasting of time to them. The best is learning skills and working for themselves to make a living.
Of course, valuable time is wasted waiting for government entities or companies to open their doors to give you an opportunity, you can spend years waiting for it. It is better to act in favor of their economic welfare and look for alternatives.

The sites have earned from online was microworker at first, by doing small tasks here and there, also there is toloka Yandex too, amd finally bizdustry where one not only earns but also learns a two or two about the discussion made

Of course, valuable time is wasted waiting for government entities or companies to open their doors to give you an opportunity, you can spend years waiting for it. It is better to act in favor of their economic welfare and look for alternatives.
You're right @Sariana23, those days when one use to carry certificate to seek white collar jobs are over. Now is time where we create job through skills, and our educational knowledge to crave for ourselves.

I have invested in a paid to click website but it is not much profitable so now I am much concerned about earning online. I really do not know what should I do. Right now, my 100 percent of my earnings come from bizdustry. I really hope that God will provide me with a way to earn money. I have also joined another forum that pays well but they only pay via paypal and paypal is not supported in my country.

You're right @Sariana23, those days when one use to carry certificate to seek white collar jobs are over. Now is time where we create job through skills, and our educational knowledge to crave for ourselves.
That is correct, although in many places they still ask for the resume in order to choose an employee. It is better to work independently, either with your skills or on your own. Now if a good offline option presents itself, that's fine, but don't wait for it.

Actually I haven't really been earning much but earning those ones I have done them by registering on sites and apps and performing specific task and posting a d commenting.

In the few months I have tried earning online, most of my earnings is from paid to post site like bizdustry and trendri although I am more active in bizdustry now and working towards making $1 daily.
Bizdustry is one of the means I make money online as well. I tried joining trendry sometime last week. I went through their posting requirements and payments per post, it got me very discouraged.

GG2u has been very good for me! They have surveys offerwalls and alot more, you should totally check them out.
Don't expect to earn 500$ a month tho, that's pretty hard haha.

Bizdustry is one of the means I make money online as well. I tried joining trendry sometime last week. I went through their posting requirements and payments per post, it got me very discouraged.
It is the site organization that put me off initially, I just didn't know where to go from where and I had to wait several hours to get a post verified, it was not pleasant to say the least

I was not used to earning money online but now I am little bit use to it. I sometimes do a lot of research to know the legit earning site for me to earn more. online money earning can be done by writing active and can also be with chatting site

I am thinking of shifting my focus from just posting on forums to something more profitable like domain flipping business, but it's taking me time to learn it properly.

I don't earn Lot but i want earn more but in my current location it just some way to earn online and the price they paid you lower price my best way is earn cryptocurrency by cryptotab best app always for me if you want join here the link

I earn online through posting in paid to post forums and writing articles for article writing sites. The paid to post forums I am active in are forum coin, bizdustry and beer money forum. Then I write articles for forum coin's article writing section. I hope to improve my earnings by promoting the articles more and also looking for other article writing sites.

Concerning how do I earn money online. Well, I believe there are various ways to earning money online especially when an individual is skilled and can be involve in freelancing. I make money through bizdustry and bizdustry alone when it comes to earning online

Actually I haven't really been earning much but earning those ones I have done them by registering on sites and apps and performing specific task and posting a d commenting.

What websites and apps do you use to earn money online? Unfortunately, it is very difficult to earn money online if you reside in Tier 3 country. I also live in Tier 3 country, but I have recently started making money online and I really hope that the amount of the money I am earning will increase gradually.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds