Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you earn a living through blogging?

I have seen cases whereby people earn money and make a living from blogging. Though it takes time, and one needs to be dedicated to it. The beginning is usually rough

Advertisement Placeholder
The title is a question for experienced bloggers as well as my tips on how you can earn from blogging.

If you want to become a blogger you need the following skills

• Writing and editing
  • SEO
  • Digital Marketing
  • Website Designing
Let me assume that you have the aforementioned skills, can you actually make a living?

Before I answer the question, I will share my experience. Before I launched my self hosted blog in 2015, I had already published on a lot of platforms and ranked some of my articles on the first page of Google. I had also attended various online courses on SEO, digital marketing, and online writing and publishing.

It took me 2 years to receive the first payment from Google and one more year to receive payment every month. You can easily make money from your blog, and even earn your living. However, you will have to work hard,

Patience is the key.
I like the way you end this your thread post, because to earn money legitimately online one need to be more patient than anything else because to make money online is not that easy as well.

It is very important that in addition to the aforementioned skills you should also have patience too . This is because in blogging it may take a lot of time before you will be able to start monetizing.

Nice points Op. But my question remains: how does one survive or live while waiting for such things to actualize.

Currently, 60 percent of my income comes from my blogging activities. However, I have worked really hard to be where I am today. Patience is the key to earn from blogging. If I was not patient I would have never made this far.

Blogging has become a common way to make money this time around especially in my country given that we have a lot of population but it's true that everything takes time but within a few months you should be good to go here.

Display Advertisements To Your Readers This is the simplest and most commonly utilized method. It only works if you have a lot of visitors. The income is modest yet constant. To get started, simply join up for Google AdSense or BuySellads.

The most important thing in blogging is actually how many traffic you have been able to attack to your site. If you are able to attract enough then there are a lot of monetization plans that you can choose so that you can earn from it.

This is actually extremely useful suggestions as well as expertise you have actually shown our team,prior to this time around,i utilized to believe to become effective at blogging,you just have to be actually a great as well as respected author,never ever understood website design abilities as well as search engine optimization will be actually included likewise.

Unfortunately, it is not that easy to make money online blogging nowadays as it was in the previous times. SEO is becoming tougher and tougher with the passage of time as there are a lots of websites on the search engine. Many bloggers give up after a few months and even after a few years.

If you are into blogging and if you are not accepted by high paying networks like adsense or even infolinks, that does not mean you cannot earn from blogging. You can use small ad networks that have auto approval, for example adhitz, a-ads etc.

Making a living through blogging is not as easy as we think, because blogs are active so they have to be constantly updated by adding new posts, so it takes a lot of ideas.

Earning a living from blogging means you are making full time income from your blog. It is really difficult to earn full time income from your blog, but is not not impossible. You need a lot of patience though.

The title is a question for experienced bloggers as well as my tips on how you can earn from blogging.

• Writing and editing
  • SEO
  • Digital Marketing
  • Website Designing
Let me assume that you have the aforementioned skills, can you actually make a living?

Before I answer the question, I will share my experience. Before I launched my self hosted blog in 2015, I had already published on a lot of platforms and ranked some of my articles on the first page of Google. I had also attended various online courses on SEO, digital marketing, and online writing and publishing.

It took me 2 years to receive the first payment from Google and one more year to receive payment every month. You can easily make money from your blog, and even earn your living. However, you will have to work hard,

Patience is the key.
I'm not a blogger.... And I don't think i have that enough patience to wait for a year talkless if two years before i will be eating money from blogging...

• Writing and editing
  • SEO
  • Digital Marketing
  • Website Designing

Patience is the key.
Great! Your closing remark is very powerful. For any online venture, patience is very key. Coupled with commitment and resilience, it is the secret ingredient of succeeding in online ventures.

if you know how to create quality articles and unique contents, then you definitely have to venture into blogging. You also need SEO skills.

I don't really know how to make money through blogs but I believe that is not that really easy to make money in blogs, because you need learn it very good before making money from it.

The major way most bloggers earn money is by inviting and pushing traffic to the website, you can need to have to make money per click on the site.

Nice points you've highlighted. Though in my own opinion, I feel great qualities or skills to have would include just writing and SEO optimization. Because I feel you can create an audience in a particular niche (travelling for instance), and then earn sponsorship, advertisements fees too

Monetizing your blog can come from different sources. The most popular is through ads but you can also run subscription services on your blog or even run sponsored posts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds