Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you earn a living through blogging?

My elder sister runs her blog and makes a good income from it on daily basis. She studied mass communication in the university and very good at writing and editing so she decided to run a blog by giving latest news and events as it comes in seconds.

Advertisement Placeholder
For someone who is already in journalism or is a writer, blogging can be one of the best options to make money online. I know lot of journalists who are successful bloggers.

Well saif, this would really help one who is interested in blogging and it would also add more knowledge to those who already are into blogging

Those who are blogging their lives talk about things more vividly for long time and keeping the traffic high, it's simply riding on the patch to earn better rewards.
This is actually very true what you mentioned and what is more important is for you to focus on the part that you are more of an expertise in order for you to be able to manipulate it very well.

If you have multiple ways to earn from blogs, fro example earning by dunning network ads, selling affiliate products, selling your own products, selling ad space, you might earn well.

Before you think of earning from your blog, try working hard to build traffic. There are different kinds of traffic, but the most important traffic for earning is organic traffic.

This is very helpful tips and experience you have shared with us,before this time,i used to think to be successful at blogging,you only need to be a good and prolific writer,never knew web designing skills and seo would be involved also.

Wow, two years is a really long time of waiting to get paid. You were really patient. I really admire your patient, i don't think i can be that patient.

Earning money from blogging is not an easy thing,one has to learn all the process before he can start earning, but when one learn all the necessary things expected he can earn lot of money .

You can promote affiliate product on your blog in order to make money. You can promote either physical product or digital product on your blog. You may decide to promote both of them if they are appealing to your audience. Display advert is another way to make money with your blog.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds