Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you earn a living through blogging?

I have seen cases whereby people earn money and make a living from blogging. Though it takes time, and one needs to be dedicated to it. The beginning is usually rough
That is right. I have seen also people earning money through blogging. I see it through YouTube video tutorial on how to make a blog. They will also teach you how to withdraw your earnings through blogging.

Advertisement Placeholder
Your points are very valid and relevant. However blogging is a very saturated field off work now and it takes a large quantity of patience and endurance to start earning from it which many of us don't have. Not everyone can enjoy your writing long post and articles and end up not getting likes for days or even months. But once you you get an audience the rest is history.

At one point or the other people might be in need of your services and they will need to pay for the services before you render them or as you do so. They may need you to publicize a piece of information for them

I'd say guest posts, daily blog posts, or at least 3 a week, promotions, sharing your amazon links, and all that. I do guest posts for other blogs and we sometimes trade off. It's quite useful.

Well articulated writer upyou have stated clearly what is need without mincing words
I will think in this direction as soon as I start working online full time it’s everyone aim to attain a financial freedom and its pertinent to note that blogging can do that

If you Start blogging with the sole aim of making money you won't last long, you need to ease into it, you must have passion for your niche, you can even hire writers if needed

Blogging requires multiple skills, you cn earn only when you have multiple skills. Writing is just one skill you need for blogging, you also need other skills like SEO and digital marketing.

Earning through blogs seriously is a very interesting form of money making platform even thou is not very easy to making money through blogs. but your breakdown has really make impact for someone whom may really wish to start anything concerning blogs.

I'm starting a new blog so that I can earn passive income with it. I am trying to write content on the blog everyday so that I can start receiving organic traffic.

I love this thread. I also love the fact that you have touched on the most important aspects and skills needed to run a successful blog. It takes time and ability to hone your skills to expert level.

The very first thing to consider in making money through blogging is just to make sure there is enough traffic thay visit the blog.

Yeah and like you said patience is key because with blogging it's definitely a long game and efforts too required is not Small not definitely worth it at the end too so yeah

You need to have patience to earn from blogging. Blogging is not make money quick kind of work. I received my first payment from adsense after two years of blogging.

I cannot imagine to work continuously for two years publishing a lot of articles and receiving first payment in two years.That is tremendous amount of work. However, I would like to try third party blogging sites like hubpages and red cash.

I can't say I am earning living through blogging but at least I have earned a decent amount of money of it and most of the Earnings are from advertisements. Advertisement platforms like Google AdSense and mgid have worked for me a lot.

Earning through blogging is not so easy. To earn big through blogging, it is true one needs to have adequate knowledge on SEO, digital marketing and a good writing skill but one thing that is really important to earning through blogging is sponsorship. One needs sponsors who will help promote the blog .

I don't really know how to make money through blogs but I believe that is not that really easy to make money in blogs, because you need learn it very good before making money from it.
One good way to learn blogging is by learning and picking your course on udemy and getting real time videos of professionals which would help you understand better.

First of all, there must be good contents that will be driving the people to the blog and then there must be all effort to make sure that there is adsense

how to make money through blogging ,one can make allot of money through blogging ,it just needs your effort to gain a traffic ,but the only problem is that it takes years for you to be recognized as a blogger online

People intending to go into bloging must understand that it involves the use of some already established skills that they must have gotten like ability to have been a very good writer for instance. Because if you're not, it's just not for you in reality

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds