Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you earn a living through blogging?

You are right. It requires a lots of patience in order to get traffic and see your blog grow. No blog or website grows overnight. Unfortunately, some blogs and website do not get popular despite their owners trying to work hard to make them popular. It also depends a lot on your luck as well. However, you will eventually become successful if you try hard.

Advertisement Placeholder
The main point is creativity, how creative are you to lure in people to your blog. The more the traffic you get the better. Also consistency is very important

I think the easiest means to earn from blogging is through Ads. When you have enough Ads you can simply earn rewards when the site traffic is high, and your contents being earmarked by search engines, bringing steady users clicks.

Is there really a blogger out there that will not like to be writing all the time? If that does not describe you as a person, then you're not ready to become a actual blogger yet. Because writing and bloggers are 5 and 6

For now I don't have a website and I am not interested in becoming a blogger for now. I might actually make a decision on this maybe in the future but for now I have a lot of other things that is going on in my life

Thanks for this information. Please anyone with the idea of how to create a blog, I have a job for the person. Message me

Though I don't have any blog at the moment, but I think that there are some ways bloggers can earn from their blog. And one needs quality contents to be able to monetize the blog very well through either google adsense or affiliate marketing or both. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Most person earn true write-ups and some earn true advertisement,some person create a blog basically to advertise product there differs ways to earn on blogs

Brands will be drawn to you if you have a strong social media presence. Some people generate their entire blogging income from paid social media postings. You may charge each post/re-post, and the rates can be astronomical.

The title is a question for experienced bloggers as well as my tips on how you can earn from blogging.

If you want to become a blogger you need the following skills

• Writing and editing
  • SEO
  • Digital Marketing
  • Website Designing
Let me assume that you have the aforementioned skills, can you actually make a living?

Before I answer the question, I will share my experience. Before I launched my self hosted blog in 2015, I had already published on a lot of platforms and ranked some of my articles on the first page of Google. I had also attended various online courses on SEO, digital marketing, and online writing and publishing.

It took me 2 years to receive the first payment from Google and one more year to receive payment every month. You can easily make money from your blog, and even earn your living. However, you will have to work hard,

Patience is the key.
As it's written at the end patient is the key So consistent and patient work for a good writer before earnings

Earning money through blogging is not as easy as it seems, but if you can go into web designing and writing and editing , you will start earning in no time.
I think one's determination and passion is what would determine how difficult a task can be, programming prices to be difficult for me because I don't have passion for it but it seems pretty easy for my class mate who like programming since he was a kid

If you must earn a living through blogging, then you have to be prepared to do the needful that is needed to be done as it relates to blogging. You must love the art of writing a lot as a bloger, otherwise you're going nowhere near success

Even though I do not have my own blog, I still love to provide content and write articles for bloggers who want to get cheap content. Content is important. Perhaps I will also start my own website or blog in the future. I may not hire writers because I am myself a writer. I know it takes time to get traffic, as it took you 2 years to make your first withdrawal.

Making steady income through a blog? Then you've got to multitask. Blogging has been a primary source of income to many individuals. It requires time, resources and patience and I will go the blogging way in the near future.

Blogging as you must have come to know and also observe is not a niche that is many for just anybody. You must just be a good writer to begin think you can make money from it

blogging is one of the best ways to get meaningful money online.but I am not yet a blogger,to be a blogger you need to know a lot of things and it also takes time before you start earning.

blogging is one of the best ways to get meaningful money online.but I am not yet a blogger,to be a blogger you need to know a lot of things and it also takes time before you start earning.
You can start earning directly after starting earning from a blog this is just because if you set up some paid content means people pay money to access tutorials you can gain some sales. Advertisements don't let you earn because more than half of internet surfers use Brave Browser.

You can start earning directly after starting earning from a blog this is just because if you set up some paid content means people pay money to access tutorials you can gain some sales. Advertisements don't let you earn because more than half of internet surfers use Brave Browser.
that's great.i don't know much about blogging but I believe with time I will know many things.but what will be your advice to a newbie. I'm planning on to start blogging.

These are very good tips to make some money from blogging. It is one skill that I would really love to try for my earning. I guess I will have to first take some time to learn those skills mentioned. That is SEO writing, editting, publishing and marketing.

In order to earn a living through blogging, you need a blog that generates 10-20K daily traffic. That is possible only when most of your blog content are ranked #1 on Google.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds