Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you define wealth?

Sorry but I want to be a little practical with this. Wealth is when you have money to feed your self and your family, have a nice house of yours with cars in the compound to move about, be able to extend helping hands to the poor and needy and still have enough left to see to other needs

Advertisement Placeholder
Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
According to my opinion, wealth is the availability of resources to fulfill every wish that created in our mind.
Near me the biggest wish for a person is to live healthy and happy so health is great wealth.

To me, wealth is when you have excess riches. You have beyond what you need and you also have much properties with many people that have succeeded through you. Rich is when you can only cater for what you need comfortably without any trouble at all.

Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person,community,company,or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts.
[automerge]1610883973[/automerge]
Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person,community,company,or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts.

Wealth is that thing which help you to get peace and facilities of life. Everything that assists to in almost every Field of life. Land, money, and your business as well are your wealth, you can use them and buy happiness and peace. Even health is wealth.

Wealth could be defined as accumulation of valuable resources and goods means when you have abundance of valuable material in possession.true wealth is defined as live freely and happily.
[automerge]1610886746[/automerge]
Wealth could be defined as accumulation of valuable resources and goods means when you have abundance of valuable material in possession.true wealth is defined as live freely and happily.

Wealth is the accumulation of one's total investment altogether. Meaning whatever the person have from investment to money at his disposal. And also being wealthy means you have the ability to acquire things you want without stressing and without being affected financially.

Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts

To me, being wealthy is not about the amount of money in your bank account, or your fleet of cars, or the number of businesses that you own, although these things are very good and important, but they don't define wealth for me. There's a popular saying that states that "you are never rich/wealthy until everyone on your table has eaten", and that's what wealth means to me.

With the links or backlinks that you want or need the best is to do it yourself. Instead of buying such links you can probably hire a freelancer to help you in doing that. Posting your backlink on popular sites is not easy but it can be done if you have the patience and the time for working. That is why a freelancer is the best for you so you can delegate the work and all you do is to observe or to check the posted links on the popular sites.

Wealth is ultimately a grey area definition with a lot of relativity in measurements and overlap with influence/control/power or money as a tool to achieve some desired end goal. One of the books I read called “The Haves and Have-Nots” discussed wealth in terms of ability to organize man power but that’s where the blurry line between “wealth” and “power/influence” exists.

I define about wealth in short and simple words .
Wealth is the value of all the property, possessions, and money that someone or something has
a large amount or number.

Wealth in my own term I will define it has a numerous because richness operate under wealth, it can also be like to having almost all things or resources need in every way possible. Wealth is a covers alot of things. Being wealthy is being healthy, powerful, GREAT, self sufficient and soon on.
This is in my own analogy of definition.

According to my own theory, wealth doesn't mean abundant money or resources. It is the easiest possible means by which human needs is satisfied at the point of need without going through any kind of stress or trouble.

Wealth is a stock variable, as opposed to a flow variable like income. Wealth measures the amount of valuable economic goods that have been accumulated as of a given point in time; income measures the amount of money (or goods) that is obtained over a given interval of time. Income represents the addition to wealth over time (or subtraction, if it is negative).

I would define wealth as not having any struggle with financial life. Having everything they could ever possibly want in life without worrying about money. The ability to live comfortably within its means. This is my definition of wealth.

Wealth encompasses all that a person has in his Newport whether in Cash or in kind. This is a level where even luxury is cheap to them. Its an extra ordinary level of riches that most of us i know aspire to attack in life.
[automerge]1610893526[/automerge]
Wealth encompasses all that a person has in his Newport whether in Cash or in kind. This is a level where even luxury is cheap to them. Its an extra ordinary level of riches that most of us i know aspire to attack in life.
[automerge]1610893556[/automerge]
[automerge]1610893556[/automerge]

Wealth is the sum total of assets (things that you own) that give you financial security. The word wealth carries the idea of abundance and security.

Wealth is a combination of cash plus assets that you can liquidate. Let me break this down for you using the board game Monopoly (yes, I know Monopoly money isn’t real—hang with me!). You can tell a player is “wealthy” by how much cash they have and their resources: the real estate they own, the utility cards, and even those bonus cards like “Get out of jail free.” All of those assets give “wealthy” players negotiating power in the game. If they get in a pinch, they could sell one of their little plastic houses and get cash from the bank (or in other words, they could liquidize an asset
!)!)

For me, wealth means the excess in the resources of assets that are more than enough for my needs. For example, we have our own house now and also 2 cars that are fully paid. I feel wealthy because we have some money in the bank that is sitting there for the purchase of real estate when more funds would come in. This is not to brag but I do not need to have a porsche or a mansion to be rich.

This is great for you as being wealthy is all about having the need to have cars, houses and other side assets that will always generate money for you in the future. This is what is important for those that spend anyhow too because before you start spending, check how much asset that you have.

Wealth is the culmination of all possessions that an individual possess, its involves all forms of assets, financial possessions and all the other material possessions that an individual has. Wealth does not actually mean riches but the word wealthy connotes a rich person.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds