Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you define wealth?

Accountant would define webiste as a situation when your assets are excess and your liabilities are really few.Yeah I partially agree with Charles Richards that "wealth is having what you want in life". But, the big question has always been is there a limit to what a man want?. So I want to define wealth by my perspective as the ability to provide for your basic needs and still have more to satisfying some wants.

Advertisement Placeholder
Different people have different views about wealth.... some refer to wealth as being stinkingly rich while others see wealth as being healthy, successful, financially stable and quality relationships.... I definitely agree with the later definition.... For someone to be wealthy there should be a balance in different areas of his life... you can't just have excess money without family to love you unconditionally and you feel you are wealthy

You can define wealth, as sources of income that we spend everyday, wealth is necessity in life, wealth is not measure of possession such as houses and cars, I want to define wealth by my perspective as the ability to provide for your basic needs.

Wealth is a combination of great financial stability and health, in my own words, these two have to be combined to achieve wealth, also can be defined as abundance of resources.

Wealth in my own definition is defined as an abundance of valuable material possession or resources. There are four kinds of way in which people can be healthy
Financial wealth talking about money, social wealth is taking about status, time wealth is taking about freedom, and the last is physical wealth talking about the health

My own definition for wealth is health is wealth. No matter the amount of money you have, the amount of properties you have acquired, if you don't have good health or you suffer from one ailments or the other you won't still be able to enjoy your wealth.

The wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country.wealth is the accumulation of scarce resources. Specific people, organizations, and nations are said to be weathy when they are able to accumulate many valuable resources or goods.

Wealth in my own perspective is the difference between the sun total of your assets and your liabilities. This means that wealth means total assets minus total liabilities. If the result you get is positive that means you're wealthy. But if the result is negative you are poor. If the result is equal you're average

Wealth is probably defined as the quantity and quality of means of living available to a person, it includes money, asset, knowledge and so many other minor things like character etc.

A person is wealthy when he or she can afford more than necessity. These are the people who have problems of too much money. The more they spend the more they make, the reason is that spend most of their time investing. They know nothing else other than invest. This way, the send money or work hard for them and bring in more money.

Wealth can be defined as the measurement of value of assets of worth that belongs to a person or a community or a company.
When a person is wealthy his wants can be attained effortlessly.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
For me the definition of wealth does not have so much to do with material goods, wealth for me is living well with yourself and with others, it is having a home in harmony, people who love and care about you, quality time to share with your loved ones, special moments ... for me that is wealth

Wealth definition in my own perspective, it's the possession of what you willing to have and get what you want on time. Wealth is a joy, well-being, getting of money, and necessary things to live a standard life. That is how can say about the definitions of wealth.

Wealth will be defined as a suitable accumulation of resources and possessions of value. Under this simple definition, one is wealthy to the extent that one has sufficient food of good quality, clothing appropriate to keeping cool or warm, and shelter for protection from the elements

To me wealth is the total material possession of an organisation or individual it can also be define as the total net worth of a material assets of an individual or organisation for example ,many cars ,a house is also a wealth you can also call your company or business a wealth, the total net worth of an individual is wealth, let me wait for others to explain their own point of view

W
I like to over simplify it . If you stopped working today how long do you think you can survive without going back to work?. That is the definition of wealth for me in simple terms.
What a definition! There can be definitions in other terms. If a person is happy in his life he is wealthy. To consider it in money terms a wealthy per is he who can live without doing job in the remaining period of his life.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
Wealth is nothing but o fulfil your needs. It is important to buy necessities of life like home, car, education, good health and many more. Enjoy the wealth by following he ethics of life that enhance the charm of wealth too.

To answer your questions Wealth is when your net worth can help you maintain your lifestyle from now till when you die if you stopped working today.

You are able to live the life of your dream.
If you can do this, you are wealthy.
[automerge]1609874402[/automerge]
To answer your questions Wealth is when your net worth can help you maintain your lifestyle from now till when you die if you stopped working today.

You are able to live the life of your dream.
If you can do this, you are wealthy.

Wealth according to me is an accumulation of profit you have earned based on your hard work.
[automerge]1609878415[/automerge]
Wealth according to me is an accumulation of profit you have earned based on your hard work.
[automerge]1609878513[/automerge]
Wealth is an accumulation of profit earned based on hard work.

You can define wealth, as sources of income that we spend everyday, wealth is necessity in life, wealth is not measure of possession such as houses and cars, I want to define wealth by my perspective as the ability to provide for your basic needs
There’s a thin line between riches and wealth. Wealth as it sound may not necessarily be anything related to riches. Riches are the material things we own such as gold, cars, houses. Riches are assets too but wealth are generational assets. Wealth is some cases may be your name. Influential people are wealthy people cause their name gets things done faster. Also knowledge can be termed wealth too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds