Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you define wealth?

For most of us, wealth is broadly defined as assets minus liabilities (that is, net worth). As advisors, we do our best to re-frame wealth as “more than money,” but the public generally sees wealth as money or financial assets. The more you have, the wealthier you are.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wealth is the measures of the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person,community,company,or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned,then subtracting all debts

I think the biggest is pray from the parents and. Take care of parents it's a wealth and or wealth is money so you should take a own Bussiness and create a big Bussiness with the help of our pary of parents and health is wealth is need for wealth healthy person wealthy life and money is come and out from a part of life

Working capital is the amount of cash a business can safely spend. It's commonly defined as current asset minus current liabilities. Usually working capital is calculated based on cash, assets that can quickly be converted to cash

Most of people define wealth as lot of money or full bank accounts, but it actually means that you have enough money that even a collapse of one or multiple incomes of yours won't affect a percentage of your capital

To me I will say wealth is the abundance of valuable financial assets or physical possessions which can be of value to the owner. And also wealth includes sound health and all the precious things that a man possess. Wealth is also rest of mind and happiness that's all I can say about wealth. It's very important to every individual in this world.

For most of us, wealth is broadly defined as assets minus liabilities (that is, net worth). As advisors, we do our best to re-frame wealth as “more than money,” but the public generally sees wealth as money or financial assets. The more you have, the wealthier you are.
I beleive wealth should have a bigger description than net worth. Net worth defines riches. Through riches and wealth seem similar but there’s a thin line between them. This gives difference to the two. Wealth is more than material things.

Wealth can be define as the amount of money, investment properties, business that you own or you have aquired over time. Every man what's to be wealthy because it is what gives them power and fame. Wealth is what every business man want and wish to have.

Wealth can be define as the amount of money, investment properties, business that you own or you have aquired over time. Every man what's to be wealthy because it is what gives them power and fame. Wealth is what every business man want and wish to have.
Truly money comes with power and fame. In my own perspective I still think money without power and knowledge is called riches while money with power, fame and knowledge is what makes up wealth. Everyone has a different understanding about wealth though

What Is Wealth? Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts.

Wealth to me is having in abundance and never having to be in scarcity. Been able to acquire all the basic needs of life from one's hard earned money and asset kept for that particular purpose,season and time.

Wealth is a complex thing in terms of different opinions. If we talk about money, it is to have all the comforts and fulfill the economic wishes without hesitation. But when I talk about wealth in general, what I want in life is something more human, economic, emotional and spiritual stability.

Wealth is a complex thing in terms of different opinions. If we talk about money, it is to have all the comforts and fulfill the economic wishes without hesitation. But when I talk about wealth in general, what I want in life is something more human, economic, emotional and spiritual stability.
This is by far the best of the replies I’ve seen so far. Most people tend to neglect there’s a thin line between riches and wealth. Riches evaluate the value of assets while wealth comprises of it all. Money, fame, knowledge, power,love life: all of these makes up wealth.

wealth is the abundance of valuable possessions or money or assets, it's is the plentiful supply of a very valuable and desirable thing. wealth is the abundance of valuable possessions and physical assests, which can be converted into a firm that can be used to make valuable transactions, it can also be defined as the value of all assignments ET or worth of all assets own and possessed by an individual, wealth doesn't have to do with money alone, it goes a long way, it can be in form of health too, as they say health is wealth.

This is by far the best of the replies I’ve seen so far. Most people tend to neglect there’s a thin line between riches and wealth. Riches evaluate the value of assets while wealth comprises of it all. Money, fame, knowledge, power,love life: all of these makes up wealth.
Thank you very much @Kamon c4, in fact when they talk about wealth, money immediately comes to mind, but as you say "Wealth is part of a whole" Which I think is an excellent definition. Since everything that surrounds us has its part of wealth in us as human beings.

Wealth is an abundance of valueable possession. It also can be defined in such a way that wealth should always be spent on good deeds and necessities of life, it should never be wasted and wealth should be used to take good care of one's family and take care of them. Wealth should be used in such a manner that people get benefits from you.

wealth is the abundance of valuable possessions or money or assets, it's is the plentiful supply of a very valuable and desirable thing. wealth is the abundance of valuable possessions and physical assests, which can be converted into a firm that can be used to make valuable transactions, it can also be defined as the value of all assets or worth of all assets own and possessed by an individual, wealth doesn't have to do with money alone, it goes a long way, it can be in form of health too, as they say health is wealth.

wealth is the abundance of valuable possessions or money or assets, it's is the plentiful supply of a very valuable and desirable thing. wealth is the abundance of valuable possessions and physical assests, which can be converted into a firm that can be used to make valuable transactions, it can also be defined as the value of all assets or worth of all assets own and possessed by an individual, wealth doesn't have to do with money alone, it goes a long way, it can be in form of health too, as they say health is wealth.
Truly the definition of wealth has generated different opinions and questions. According to you, fe general definition for wealth as a terminology is possession of assets and other things and you’re right wealth isn’t about money alone

Their are different definitions to go about wealth, wealth simply meansa great amount or abundance in money, resources and properties. to me having lots of money in the bank isn't wealth without any proper investment. Investment is one of the ways to drive poverty away .

According to my own point wealth can be defined as a process of acquiring lot of investment and landed property e.g houses, mall, companies and so on. But sometimes people mistake riches for wealth, riches can be defined as a the money in your account not your investment or your property

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds