Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can we work online without facing competition ?

I believe it should really be a point of concern because without you developing a good marketing strategy , you will not likely succeed in a situation in which there is high competition.
I can agree with this. Competition with another business in the same particular niche and in the same proximity in terms of location can only be overcome by excellent marketing strategies, superior quality of goods and better customer service

Advertisement Placeholder
I can agree with this. Competition with another business in the same particular niche and in the same proximity in terms of location can only be overcome by excellent marketing strategies, superior quality of goods and better customer service
Exactly. You really present a wonderful point upthere. Business becomes quite difficult to be managed as the profits of the business will drop automatically. Since other competitors might get all your client from you.

Exactly. You really present a wonderful point upthere. Business becomes quite difficult to be managed as the profits of the business will drop automatically. Since other competitors might get all your client from you.
This is why as a business owner, you have to put strategic plans and tactics in place in order to thrive despite the competition. Competition is inevitable, but it is your reaction to it that determines if the business will be successful.

This is why as a business owner, you have to put strategic plans and tactics in place in order to thrive despite the competition. Competition is inevitable, but it is your reaction to it that determines if the business will be successful.
Sometimes it may even be difficult for you to start a business in situations of high competition. Like how will you start a small business in location being occupied by larger companies of the same product ?

Sometimes it may even be difficult for you to start a business in situations of high competition. Like how will you start a small business in location being occupied by larger companies of the same product ?
This is a very hard challenge to navigate in the business world. However, one of the things I have noticed with these larger companies is that their responses to customers are cold and almost robotic at times. The provision of excellent customer service could give the smaller business an edge over the "larger" organization.

This is a very hard challenge to navigate in the business world. However, one of the things I have noticed with these larger companies is that their responses to customers are cold and almost robotic at times. The provision of excellent customer service could give the smaller business an edge over the "larger" organization.
Well , it might works but it is never going to be an easy thing. In most cases the best thing we have to do is to completely avoid situations and locations Like this.

Well , it might works but it is never going to be an easy thing. In most cases the best thing we have to do is to completely avoid situations and locations Like this.
Definitely, that is the best thing to do, because facing a larger organization that has already been established and has far greater resources is a monstrous challenge, more so when you are just starting your business.

I think for the sake of business competition is very effective. Therefore businesses are not advisable to take competition as a threat to their business but take it as a treasure on the same businessess.
Competition is everywhere in the line of business both offline and online business have been existing before now , but we should just see competition as a way of doing better

In every lucrative business, you'll always have competitors. But the competition will depend on how valuable the business you want to start is. Even at the list level you'll always find competition in operation.

In every lucrative business, you'll always have competitors. But the competition will depend on how valuable the business you want to start is. Even at the list level you'll always find competition in operation.
Thats the simple truth ,almost all the business that is lucrative will always face one competition or the other because you are not the only person doing the kind of business .

I don't think itbis possible for one to work without competition especially if ine is very good at what one does. The only thing one should do is to strive to be the best.

I don't think itbis possible for one to work without competition especially if ine is very good at what one does. The only thing one should do is to strive to be the best.
Yes I agree with your opinion of striving to be the best in your own sphere of influence.
And in order to be the preferable option one has to learn to provide a quality service to customers at all times.

That is what is optainable in every business,because you would need to be at you best to be able to beat any competition that will present itself in course of your running the business,that is being proactive.

I think that competition is almost everywhere, even when it comes to making money online. Having a healthy competition is something which is encouraged by many people.

I think that competition is almost everywhere, even when it comes to making money online. Having a healthy competition is something which is encouraged by many people.
That is very true,to have a healthy competition,it has a way to stimulate a business owner to want to do more and then restrategise into doing something that is much more better with improved quality and value.

It's difficult to work online without competition; if this occurs, your work has no worth at all. The easiest method to handle this situation is to focus on bettering yourself rather than worrying about your rival.
Nowadays, there is rivalry everywhere on the internet.
There is simply no getting around that.
You can either prepare yourself for that reality or give up on whatever internet venture you're trying to do.

That is very true,to have a healthy competition,it has a way to stimulate a business owner to want to do more and then restrategise into doing something that is much more better with improved quality and value.
Competition is like a stimulant like you said , it wakes us up from our slumber and keeps us in our toes to work harder in order to make a difference in our business and to be the best .

Competition is like a stimulant like you said , it wakes us up from our slumber and keeps us in our toes to work harder in order to make a difference in our business and to be the best .
That is what a healty competitive market should be able to bring,because if you are just the only one in the market,you will not have that motivation to be inventing newer and better products or service delivery.

Competition is everywhere in the world , everything we ate doing in this world has been started by someone else , the only way you can't face competition is If you start your business in a place where people are not selling what you are selling .
It's difficult to work online without competition; if this occurs, your work has no worth at all. The easiest method to handle this situation is to focus on bettering yourself rather than worrying about your rival.
Nowadays, there is rivalry everywhere on the internet.
There is simply no getting around that.
You can either prepare yourself for that reality or give up on whatever internet venture you're trying to d

Everyone around the world wants to make money sitting at the comfort of their homes and that is a motivation for so many people. If you venture into a business that is paying after some period of time, other people will start going into the business because it is lucrative.

Competition will definitely be in the online space as long as you and I are willing to make money and not forgetting the fact that an online space is a worldwide web , that means everyone around the world are also struggling to make money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds