Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can we work online without facing competition ?

Well there is a PDF files I have on my phone that talks about risk management depending on your portfolio. The point is that every mistakes you make in the forex market will always cost you some money and I don't want to make any mistake.
Probably, that is why it is always important and necessary that you are very careful in the Forex market because if you make mistake you can end up blowing off your account.

Advertisement Placeholder
Probably, that is why it is always important and necessary that you are very careful in the Forex market because if you make mistake you can end up blowing off your account.
Seriously I just have to be very careful that is why I do not just want to Rush the whole thing. In the training I am currently taking I still have a long way to go to be able to predict market to a high degree of accuracy.

Seriously I just have to be very careful that is why I do not just want to Rush the whole thing. In the training I am currently taking I still have a long way to go to be able to predict market to a high degree of accuracy.
it is important and necessary you don't rush the forex market because you may end up making a lot of mistakes. If you want to begin you need to start with little amount of money because that will give you the needed experience.

Most of the business online and offline has been started and doing before you start your own business , so you have to compete with them ,mso I don't see a business you can do without competing , even crypto currency coin business , you have to compete with the market volatility .

it is important and necessary you don't rush the forex market because you may end up making a lot of mistakes. If you want to begin you need to start with little amount of money because that will give you the needed experience.
Yes, in fact I don't even need to start up with money because there is a demo account I can use to test my trading skill , but after I have mastered the skill I can start trading with little capital for a start.

Yes, in fact I don't even need to start up with money because there is a demo account I can use to test my trading skill , but after I have mastered the skill I can start trading with little capital for a start.
you need to understand that there is a difference between a demo account and a real account. In real account emotions will be involved and it is harder. So it is important after using a demo account then you start with little money to practice for sometime.

You are thinking at the wrong thing because there is no way you are going to escape from competition no matter how much you tried to run away from it so you should instead embrace it.

You are going to start seeing it in a much better way if you just believe that competition is something that you cannot run away from provided that you are in an open and parallel market.

It will be very hard for one to say he or she is working online and not facing any competition in his or her own aspect of businesses online because he or she is not the only person that know about how to earn or do business online.
There's no how a person can be working or doing business either online or offline without having a competitors. Competition is healthy depending on how the business owner see it. To me, competition is called for more work to satisfy customers.

I think for the sake of business competition is very effective. Therefore businesses are not advisable to take competition as a threat to their business but take it as a treasure on the same businessess.

Why should any online worker care about online competition, I just usually think you're just not good enough if you're not getting job online, online competition is minor compare to offline competition where you and you competitor can have a store near each other. You are his/her major enemy on that space and some might even be praying for bad things to happen to you.

I think there is no way one can working online without facing competition it's can be very hard for anybody to work here online without facing any competition, because it's can be possible.

I do not think that there's a particular job both online and offline that will not require competition. Most importantly, you should ensure to give the best because that is exactly what will make you stand out.

you need to understand that there is a difference between a demo account and a real account. In real account emotions will be involved and it is harder. So it is important after using a demo account then you start with little money to practice for sometime.
Not really a little money , the most important thing that will be needed from you is to be able to manage your lot size properly , I think that is the most important thing. That's the most important risk management methods.

online trading like cryptocurrency trading on forex trading is not a kind of business that involves competition to make money. You just have to learn how to trade properly and understand the market movement.
Exactly, forex is working like a system, it takes the money from those who lose and give it to others as a profit, this could create a great competition between users.

Not really a little money , the most important thing that will be needed from you is to be able to manage your lot size properly , I think that is the most important thing. That's the most important risk management methods.
I actually got your point. It is always very important to be able to manage your money no matter the amount you are trading with. Financial Management is always a very important when it comes to making money.

I actually got your point. It is always very important to be able to manage your money no matter the amount you are trading with. Financial Management is always a very important when it comes to making money.
Yea, especially in the volatile market. I am still on my demo trading experience and without proper management I wouldn't even be able to make anything even with a demo account.

It will be very hard for one to say he or she is working online and not facing any competition in his or her own aspect of businesses online because he or she is not the only person that know about how to earn or do business online.
There are some online jobs you can do without facing competition but we have trunks of online jobs that requires you to compete with others. For instance, if your angel financing jobs you will need to compete with so many professional.

This is only possible in the beginning of a new niche means this is a new domain that no one has worked before and there is one company that adopts the project but this will not last so long because the concurrent will enter one after other.

Yea, especially in the volatile market. I am still on my demo trading experience and without proper management I wouldn't even be able to make anything even with a demo account.
In a volatile market it is always important your employ every financial Management strategy in order not to make a lot of losses. That is one of the major problems a lot of people have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds