Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can we work online without facing competition ?

It seems this is the only business that can be done without competition. However the business has a disadvantage in the sense that you could be at risk of losing your money when proper training was not gotten .
online trading like cryptocurrency trading on forex trading is not a kind of business that involves competition to make money. You just have to learn how to trade properly and understand the market movement.

Advertisement Placeholder
online trading like cryptocurrency trading on forex trading is not a kind of business that involves competition to make money. You just have to learn how to trade properly and understand the market movement.
Yes , that is the only thing that is needed to trade the market but at the same time even top expert in the system will always lose their money at some point in the market. There are sometimes the analysis will fail.

Yes , that is the only thing that is needed to trade the market but at the same time even top expert in the system will always lose their money at some point in the market. There are sometimes the analysis will fail.
it is not the every time that analysis will favour traders. What really matters is your ability to manage your losses well and of course be able to make profit at the end of the day.

Competition is a must while working online, if you're know what you are doing online I don't think if this will be a problem to you, that's why it is also important to know what you want.

it is not the every time that analysis will favour traders. What really matters is your ability to manage your losses well and of course be able to make profit at the end of the day.
Well as long as I am losing in two out of ten market I will trade , there is nothing wrong with that. I will be very happy . you shouldn't be focusing to be winning all the time . That is what our experts told me.

Well as long as I am losing in two out of ten market I will trade , there is nothing wrong with that. I will be very happy . you shouldn't be focusing to be winning all the time . That is what our experts told me.
Yeah, 8/10 is actually very good profit because if you are able to manage your finances well you are actually on profit. This is where financial Management is very important when it comes to trading.

Yeah, 8/10 is actually very good profit because if you are able to manage your finances well you are actually on profit. This is where financial Management is very important when it comes to trading.
The crypto-currency market may be very tricky in the sense that if you are winning in 6 out of 10 there is a possibility that you are still likely to lose your money. To be able to trade profitably you should be aiming at getting 75 to 85 per-cent or even 90.

The crypto-currency market may be very tricky in the sense that if you are winning in 6 out of 10 there is a possibility that you are still likely to lose your money. To be able to trade profitably you should be aiming at getting 75 to 85 per-cent or even 90.
That's if it's in bull season. It will be very difficult for you to be able to make up to that amount of percentage if we are in bear season. Many cryptocurrencies can't do up to 50% now.

Sadly the internet space has become so choked that it'll take a little extra to stand out. What should then be worked on more is developing hacks or means of being different from everyone else in your niche or offering same service as yours

That's if it's in bull season. It will be very difficult for you to be able to make up to that amount of percentage if we are in bear season. Many cryptocurrencies can't do up to 50% now.
What I mean is that for you to be able to earn profitably. You should be targeting on generating a signals of 75 to 90 percent. Anything below that won't be profitable.

What I mean is that for you to be able to earn profitably. You should be targeting on generating a signals of 75 to 90 percent. Anything below that won't be profitable.
there is nothing wrong with targeting such amount of money but you have to understand that if you are greedy you will lose a lot of money. Being very careful is very important in the cryptocurrency market.

there is nothing wrong with targeting such amount of money but you have to understand that if you are greedy you will lose a lot of money. Being very careful is very important in the cryptocurrency market.
I mean signal and not profit. Normally you should not be targeting more than 20% even if you have opportunity to trade the market perfectly at a single trafe most especially for future traders.

I mean signal and not profit. Normally you should not be targeting more than 20% even if you have opportunity to trade the market perfectly at a single trafe most especially for future traders.
Okay, yeah that is actually very correct. The signal should be at least 90% correct so that you will not end up losing your money. I misunderstood you in your last comment.

Okay, yeah that is actually very correct. The signal should be at least 90% correct so that you will not end up losing your money. I misunderstood you in your last comment.
Yes I observed that. It may not even be profitable if you are generating a signal with 60% accuracy because the 40% chance of losing will blow off your account. Trading is somehow trickish.

Yes I observed that. It may not even be profitable if you are generating a signal with 60% accuracy because the 40% chance of losing will blow off your account. Trading is somehow trickish.
Probably, it is also important and necessary that you learn financial management strategies as a cryptocurrency trader because without that you will also blow off your account.

Probably, it is also important and necessary that you learn financial management strategies as a cryptocurrency trader because without that you will also blow off your account.
Financial Management like how ? for me I wouldn't have to go through the stress of having to learn this. I'll just ask my experts to tell me the right leverage to use depending on my trading capital. That will solve the whole issue.

Financial Management like how ? for me I wouldn't have to go through the stress of having to learn this. I'll just ask my experts to tell me the right leverage to use depending on my trading capital. That will solve the whole issue.
For how long will you depend on an expert to become successful as a Forex or cryptocurrency trader?. You need to personally learn how to manage your finances in the market.

It seems competition is unescapable for online workers. As a freelancer you will have to face competition when trying to earn with your skill. Not only for freelancers alone, other digital business comes with competition of different size and magnitude , directly or indirectly.

Let's say i have a good digital skill to offer, then I went on to my favourite freelance platform to monitize it. They will be other freelancers monetizing the same skill , automatically at this point I have to start competing with others offering the same skill to get clients for myself.. It would be so stressful to compete with these people as they are more established with high positive ratings. .

I was just thinking if there is way for people with skills to work online and earn consistently without having to face competitions since this is becoming a challenging factors for most online workers.. Feel free to shared your opinion.

The best way to avoid competition is to work in fields that are less saturated. However, the issue is that almost each and every kind of field is very saturated now.

The best way to avoid competition is to work in fields that are less saturated. However, the issue is that almost each and every kind of field is very saturated now.
People were suggesting about cryptocurrency and forex trading. According to him it is one of the unsaturated areas that money can be made anytime as long as the market structure is favorable to carry out a trade.

For how long will you depend on an expert to become successful as a Forex or cryptocurrency trader?. You need to personally learn how to manage your finances in the market.
Well there is a PDF files I have on my phone that talks about risk management depending on your portfolio. The point is that every mistakes you make in the forex market will always cost you some money and I don't want to make any mistake.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds