Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can we work online without facing competition ?

In a volatile market it is always important your employ every financial Management strategy in order not to make a lot of losses. That is one of the major problems a lot of people have.
From my personal experience , proper financial management really matters. You just have to follow up the market accordingly , know when to use a stop loss and also avoid adjusting a stoploss. It is not the best.

Advertisement Placeholder
From my personal experience , proper financial management really matters. You just have to follow up the market accordingly , know when to use a stop loss and also avoid adjusting a stoploss. It is not the best.
setting stop loss is always very important in order for you to prevent the amount of losses you make in a particular trade. That is why it is important to have financial management strategy and experience if you want to make profit in a volatile market.

setting stop loss is always very important in order for you to prevent the amount of losses you make in a particular trade. That is why it is important to have financial management strategy and experience if you want to make profit in a volatile market.
My experience as a trader who is still learning , the only indiscipline facts about me is that sometimes I open so many position at a time which is not supposed to happened.

My experience as a trader who is still learning , the only indiscipline facts about me is that sometimes I open so many position at a time which is not supposed to happened.
Trading is actually something you will need to learn for some period of time before you can get acclimatized to the system and start making profit. You either start with a demo account or little money.

Trading is actually something you will need to learn for some period of time before you can get acclimatized to the system and start making profit. You either start with a demo account or little money.
I have been practicing it for quite some times . The whole trading stuff maybe complex but if you understand how it works you won't regret your decision because every opportunity in the market is just a way of making some money

I have been practicing it for quite some times . The whole trading stuff maybe complex but if you understand how it works you won't regret your decision because every opportunity in the market is just a way of making some money
That is actually a good step for you to become a professional. It is always important for you to learn on daily basis and from there you can start with little money.

That is actually a good step for you to become a professional. It is always important for you to learn on daily basis and from there you can start with little money.
I will start with little money no doubt , but learning process is what I am focusing on because that is what matters. Without the correct learning processes the risks of losing money is very high.

I will start with little money no doubt , but learning process is what I am focusing on because that is what matters. Without the correct learning processes the risks of losing money is very high.
I think you are probably in the right direction as someone that wants to succeed in forex trading. Forex trading requires a lot of time and practice.

I believe that competition is an important aspect of life as it helps one to be better and develop in various capacities. But the truth is, one should always compete with his past self and not necessarilly with other people.

It seems competition is unescapable for online workers. As a freelancer you will have to face competition when trying to earn with your skill. Not only for freelancers alone, other digital business comes with competition of different size and magnitude , directly or indirectly.

Let's say i have a good digital skill to offer, then I went on to my favourite freelance platform to monitize it. They will be other freelancers monetizing the same skill , automatically at this point I have to start competing with others offering the same skill to get clients for myself.. It would be so stressful to compete with these people as they are more established with high positive ratings. .

I was just thinking if there is way for people with skills to work online and earn consistently without having to face competitions since this is becoming a challenging factors for most online workers.. Feel free to shared your opinion.
I think competition cannot be avoided now, more especially on online platforms. The competition is intense and so strategies need to be developed on how to thrive against the competition

it is important and necessary you don't rush the forex market because you may end up making a lot of mistakes. If you want to begin you need to start with little amount of money because that will give you the needed experience.

I have made the mistake of investing in the Forex market without understanding anything at all. I just invested and I was hoping that I will eventually make money, but I was seriously wrong.

Many digital tech companies and agencies allow their workers to work from home, You can learn how to start a blog and make money with multiple revenue streams like ads, courses, digital product sales, and more, Data-entry jobs are in high demand and easy to do.

I have made the mistake of investing in the Forex market without understanding anything at all. I just invested and I was hoping that I will eventually make money, but I was seriously wrong.
I guess you have learnt your lessons. the forex market is not something you will just invest all and hope to make profit. You must have proper knowledge of how it works to succeed.

I think competition cannot be avoided now, more especially on online platforms. The competition is intense and so strategies need to be developed on how to thrive against the competition
That is also my own point of view. As long as you're dealing with a business that are being done by others , I think there is high possibility for competition , most especially freelancing.

That is also my own point of view. As long as you're dealing with a business that are being done by others , I think there is high possibility for competition , most especially freelancing.
Competition must be present when working online, but this should not concern you that much as a business person, more so if you are fully confident of your ability to thrive in this online space

One of the things that we need to understand about this issue of doing business and putting up strategy to get customers is that you cannot totally eliminate competition,you will just have to study the market and then bring up your own strategy.

There are not very many business or jobs that you can do online without facing competition. Depend on how you handle it, competition is not a bad thing per se. Even if you're working or trading offline, you would still faced competition. Critically looking at it, competition is part of our life. We can't do without it.

One of the things that we need to understand about this issue of doing business and putting up strategy to get customers is that you cannot totally eliminate competition,you will just have to study the market and then bring up your own strategy.
This is quite a salient point. Competition will always be present and enable you to be at your best when it comes to business in order to ensure you have an advantage over them. This will also lead to an improvement in your business plan and tactics

Competition must be present when working online, but this should not concern you that much as a business person, more so if you are fully confident of your ability to thrive in this online space
I believe it should really be a point of concern because without you developing a good marketing strategy , you will not likely succeed in a situation in which there is high competition.

This is quite a salient point. Competition will always be present and enable you to be at your best when it comes to business in order to ensure you have an advantage over them. This will also lead to an improvement in your business plan and tactics
That is what is optainable in every business,because you would need to be at you best to be able to beat any competition that will present itself in course of your running the business,that is being proactive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds