Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start fish farming business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with starting a fish farming business but if you want to go into fish farming it actually requires a large sum of money to set up everything because you need to start by creating an artificial body of water for the fishes then you proceed to buying of the fingerlings

Advertisement Placeholder
Costs will range, depending on the size and scope of the operation you are starting.

If you are starting an aquarium-based farm, you will need:

Tanks and pumps
Fish food and refrigerators
Water aerators
Water testing kits and equipment
An investment in the initial parent fish or eggs/frye

to start a fish farm business, i will advise you to first go for trainings (seminar and workshops) and visit successful farms around you to have a feel of what you are about getting into.
you will get dirty with fish farming and the earlier the better for you. see it been done in practical, watch online youtube videos and start building your plan from funding to stocking and down to nurturing till harvest

Fish farming is a fairly easy business to start by no doubt. But I don't advice you to jump into it without proper knowledge of the business. It looks easy and profitable from the outside but inside it isn't a bed of roses.

Fish farming is a very lucrative business and can be done leisurely Or after our main jobs. You'd firstly need to secure a piece of land where you'll carry out this practice then you also need funds to purchase feed and other materials needed to facilitate this project you're heading into

Fish farming is a great plan and can be lucrative if planned and managed well. You will need a lot of patience to be able to handle all of the stress and frustrations that comes with it. As you might already know that good things don't come cheap. You need to be well prepared first. The first and most important thing in the business is "water" and must be made available every minute. Next is the safety of your fishes. There certainly will be threats which includes humans and the fishes themselves attacking each other.

Fish farming is a good business that do not require much capital to start. Fingerlings are very cheap. But make sure you buy healthy ones. The main challenge in fish farming is maintaining the pond and preventing them from eating each other 😄

It is damn profitable business especially in winter season. You should have a big piece of land, where you build water pool and through there small fishes, you should just need of proper fish food and ckean water. 1 2 workers so this will be very very handy business. Very good idea

Fish farming business is good, try and get materials and read through, you can also visit youtube, you will see a lot of practicals there, then if possible visit a farm and ask questions, you can decide to deal on fingerlings or cat fish.. I have learnt this before but it need good capital to start.

I've been to many places to see different types of fish ponds, and I fell in love with the business. I need an advice on how to start such business.
Basically starting a fish farming business would need you to first know what you need to start with for example the equipment and cost of running it. You dont need a large space if you are not planning an intensive one. You can even start with a plastic tank if you can not afford to rent earthen pond or concrete pond. Get your fingerlings from existing farm.

You should get the complete details about hatching fish, eggs and then grooming them until maturity for a profitable farming.

Based on the species of fish you have selected, there are two specific methods of farming fish. You need to be prepared to face several challenges when starting a fish farm company, and fish farming is indeed a lucrative business venture.

Seek professional advice or go for a practical training course in which you intern on how to start a fish farm business. Fish farming could be lucrative or nightmarish; it all depends on how much information you have about it. Setting up a fish pond look simple just like digging up a piece of land and then you think you can begin but then there are professional sides to it. The need to know the right dimension to use so as not to affect the fingerlings you want to put in it is vital. Seek information before you enter the business.

I've been to many places to see different types of fish ponds, and I fell in love with the business. I need an advice on how to start such business.
You can starting a business on fishing forms by adoptin some guidelines and precautions about this business. You should start managing resources about this regring space, environment and water and thier feed.

Fish is a healthy and nutritious source of protein which is popular around the world. Industrial fish farming, or aquaculture, provides almost half the seafood around the world and this is expected to increase with time as more people are embracing fish farming due to its lucrative nature. One of the most lucrative businesses one can venture into is fish farming business. Fish farming can also be referred to as aquaculture. Fish farming is one of the most common types of farming.

Very profitable indeed. In winters too much demand of fish. So if you have a good piecof land and environment then it is not difficult at all. So make there 2 3 pools and arrange food and try to deliver fresh water there. This will be very good business for you.

Fish farming business is a good one. Make sure you secure a good pond either tarpaulin or natural pond and make sure you stock the feed for the fish because when once they lack food they won't grow well and you'll lose.

Starting a fish pond varies when it comes to capital, it could be capital intensive or otherwise depending on how you wish to start and your budgeted finance, you do not need to study fisheries, all you need is to meet with some professionals who are into the business, they would explain to you and guide as regards creating a pond, the kind of water, fish feeds, fingerlings and grooming, all the best.

Fish farming is very lucrative but difficult to do. It entails more carefulness and gulps more money. But the fact is that it is very lucrative. It is possible to gain more than 100% of the initial capital of well managed especially if you own your pond
[automerge]1612176574[/automerge]
Fish farming is very lucrative but difficult to do. It entails more carefulness and gulps more money. But the fact is that it is very lucrative. It is possible to gain more than 100% of the initial capital of well managed especially if you own your pond

Fish farming is one of the most lucrative businesses under the branches of agriculture. If you want to start any business, you must first of all, have the capital and you must have made enough research so that you won't be confused.
If you don't have the capital, you can borrow from bank or your friend.
It is not that hard if you have got the above-mentioned.

It is the technology used in aquaculture system with limited or zero water exchange under high stocking density, strong aeration and biota formed by biofloc. The culture of biofloc will be productive in the case of culture tanks exposed to sun. fish farming business is a good idea because it requires just little capital to start, all you need to do is to get a farm land, a fish pond and water supply then you're

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds