Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start fish farming business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with fish farming as it is profitable in some part of the world but there are some things you must know about fish farming and you must also know the right time to give them a particular medication and so on that is why it is better for you to learn from someone that is already in the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
fish farming is a very lovely and wonderful business before you start fish farming I think number one you should consider what type of fish you want to rare, how accessible is the fingerlings how much is the price of a full grown one in the market. When this is done then you can now proceed.

Fish farmIng is a very lucrative business going into it involves having a piece of land set aside for the practice, availability of funds to get fish feed and also to establish a good eater source in case if you want to change the water the fishes are in changing the water regularaly is very important and also you need to have advanced knowledge on how fishes mate so you won't end up running into a loss.

Fish farming business is very lucrative business, before starting the business you need to do research where you wish to stay, fish farming business require a huge of capital to start up the business,

You should have one or two acres of your own before starting a fish farming business.
And then, if possible, there should be extensive management of canal water.
There is an urgent need to better manage their diet.

I've been to many places to see different types of fish ponds, and I fell in love with the business. I need an advice on how to start such business.
Fish farming is a bit technical, and if you want to be successful in fish farming you have to spend some time with an expert then learn everything about it. You might not make profit in fish farming if you are operating a small scale farming.

When you are starting any businness first of all you need capital the bigger the capital the bigger chance a businness will become successful. Second you need is knowledge about the businness you are going to take.

I am done fishing farming in the past and I can say that it is one of the most difficult farming system I've ever come across even to a point of losing over hundred of fishes and that was a great loss for me because I did not learn all the basics of how to rear fishes from good expert

I've been to many places to see different types of fish ponds, and I fell in love with the business. I need an advice on how to start such business.
Think on what's on demand on the country you want to invest with, starting in that you can too talk to your friends on what your business so its a free advertisement even not ready yet and also your friend can help too.

If you are considering this line of business, here are startup costs to put together.

• Land: Acquire land in a suitable location. However, give consideration to the land's closeness to market, access to good roads and cheap labour. As a startup, you can start off with a quarter or half plot of land. The cost of land depends greatly on its location.
  • Construction of pond: The next step after getting the land is to either construct a concrete pond or create a pond using a plastic or tarpaulin pond types. If you want to start with a concrete pond, hire the service of a professional. However, with the plastic or tarpaulin pond types, you can be flexible as construction is pretty straightforward.
  • Constant water supply: Provision of good and dependable water supply is a crucial factor to consider when starting a fish farm business. To cut costs, you can situate your pond near a tap or stream or consider digging a borehole. It's advised to ensure that clean water is available all the time because fish depend on water for all their needs.
  • Fingerlings/Juveniles: The next step is the purchase of fingerlings/juveniles to populate the pond and commence the process of breeding. It is important to purchase good quality fish fingerlings/juveniles.

Is not all about starting but to keep it running in a long run is what matters. Before venturing into fish pond business you need to ask yourself, do you really have passion for this business because without passion your business will fade from surface of the earth, once you have decided then you need to look for a very nice environment to either ren or buy land where you will start your business then the foundation and most importantly you need to have knowledge about fish pond business both in and out.

in my own believe I believe that if u have your money you will start fish farming business is not possible to you to start digging a fish pool but if you have your money is a sure it for you to start the business
[automerge]1612169328[/automerge]
in my own believe I believe that if u have your money you will start fish farming business is not possible to you to start digging a fish pool but if you have your money is a sure it for you to start the business

1. STEP 1: Plan your Business. ...
  2. STEP 2: Form a legal entity. ...
  3. STEP 3: Register for taxes. ...
  4. STEP 4: Open a business bank account & credit card. ...
  5. STEP 5: Set up business accounting. ...
  6. STEP 6: Obtain necessary permits and licenses. ...
  7. STEP 7: Get Business Insurance. ...
  8. STEP 8: Define your brand.
[automerge]1612169425[/automerge]
  1. STEP 1: Plan your Business. ...
  2. STEP 2: Form a legal entity. ...
  3. STEP 3: Register for taxes. ...
  4. STEP 4: Open a business bank account & credit card. ...
  5. STEP 5: Set up business accounting. ...
  6. STEP 6: Obtain necessary permits and licenses. ...
  7. STEP 7: Get Business Insurance. ...
  8. STEP 8: Define your brand.

As with any other business, it is important that before you start you need to learn about fish farming.
I will suggest you take a training/course in this business of interest and i feel the best way to get trainnnes is by understudying a fish farmer.

Just as they would say, there is a trade secret in every business, get to know the trade secrets so you can succeed and avoid so many pitfalls.

Fish farming is a lucrative business which requires time, patience and money. One must be ready to take risks if you must venture into this kind if business.
It is very important to carry out feasibility study on fish farming business if you want to venture into it . This help ascertain what you would need in order to equipyourself in order to achieve positive results in fish farming business.

Fish farming is very lucrative and I'm glad you took a bold step to want to start this. You will need the following to start a successful fish farm business:
A pond which can be earthen or concrete. Fingerlings to stock your pond, stable source of water supply, quality feed, DO meter and nets. I suggest you read widely on these before starting.

First and for most learn little about it, at least have basic idea of it. What type of fish? I know about cat fish. Fish business is easy, lucrative and profitable. Make sure you get your stocks from a reliable person or organization. Bad stock will affect your output. Make sure you feed very well at most twice a day and never change the time for feeding them if you do it affects their psychology and growth.

Well I don't think it a that hard to set up, as long as you have a space to run the set up. Another thing is getting the needed knowledge and perhaps run an estimate of how much it will cost in terms of feed and the infant fishes.

A lot of fish work is good these days Because its image is hot, people mostly eat fish It is often used as food in cold areas And people in colder climates like it a lot Fish production is very high in winter so its price is also low If anyone wants to work, I think the fish business is very good these days And it depends on what area you live in and what country you are from If you are very cold these days, you can start working

You need to look for a fish farm and learn at least for two weeks, it will eneble you have experience and know either to go for earthered one or casted farm, the earthered one does not need to be casted up before you put your fish, but the ground need to be treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds