Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start fish farming business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, before you think of starting to your fish farming business,it is very important that you get a first experience on the business from someone already into it successfully or by working in a fish farm first

Advertisement Placeholder
Fish farming is really a good business to venture into. Right now it's a hot demand able products that will make you a lot of money. My advice is to seek for knowledge about it before you get started

Fish farming is one of the businesses that needs a lot of experience before you start it. You will have to get trained by someone who is successful in fish farming business.

Fish farm business is not a difficult business it is a lucrative business,just that at the first stage is a beat stress full and the capital to start up the first stage business

I've been to many places to see different types of fish ponds, and I fell in love with the business. I need an advice on how to start such business.
Fish farming is a very lucrative business and the market is already there meaning it can set up anywhere. I will advise you take your time to learn about fish farming from nearest established farm.

Fish farming is a very lucrative business and it doesn't require much capital. You need either a big fish pond tank or you build a fish pond yourself and a constant water supply. Once your fish pond is ready,you buy the fingerlings and the fish mash. You can make the fish mash yourself or you buy it. Most importantly,you need to know the medications you will be administering to the fishes regularly and the dosage.

I think you should do alot of research first before you start investing in such a business. You need to know all the resources needed in doing it and the skills needed in feeding the fish and keeping them alive. That information is easily found online and from other people who have tried this business.

Fish farming is quite a lucrative enterprise because it pays off. Starting it is not easy tho cos sometimes along the way you'll encounter some challenges but you just need to learn from it and grow in it.

Yeah, fish farming is very lucrative. That's what I do on a daily, but then it requires diligence and focus. First you need a space to mount your mobile or collapsible pond or build your concrete pond, as a requirement you have to fertilise the pond, after five days of fertilization, purchase your juvenile fish, you can put them in. Before this time, make sure you've purchased the feed.
[automerge]1633817311[/automerge]
Yeah, fish farming is very lucrative. That's what I do on a daily, but then it requires diligence and focus. First you need a space to mount your mobile or collapsible pond or build your concrete pond, as a requirement you have to fertilise the pond, after five days of fertilization, purchase your juvenile fish, you can put them in. Before this time, make sure you've purchased the feed.

I will assume that you have already market before you begin to go into this business. The next thing is to look for a site where to construct the pond. Buy good fingerlings and always feel them so that they can grow properly.

My sister engaged in fish farming business and also it depends on the scale you want to run my sister actually did a small scale fish business and she used a big drums to begin and started with a capital of $200.

Ensure that you have learnt the rudiments of fish farming. Then, get your capital ready depending on what scale you choose. Get your pond constructed, good fingerling breed, drugs, feed and tools ready.
In a couple of months, your tablesized fishes are ready for sale. You can even get a mature broodstock to carry out brooding, this would save you from having to buy another set of fingerlings.
I've been to many places to see different types of fish ponds, and I fell in love with the business. I need an advice on how to start such business.

Fish farming is a lucrative company, and it's encouraging to see you're considering it for investment. The ideal way to begin this business is to obtain a business plan, after which your work will begin.

I believe the best way you can go about it is just to get yourself attached to people that are engaging in it already to get all the information and idea on how it is being done, going into it as a novice might even lead to a lot of financial difficulties because of lack of experience and proper management.

Build a pond, add fishes, and your fish farming business is ready. Is the business as simple as this? Certainly not. You need to do a lot of research and see if there is market for your products or not.

You can being by getting a manual on fish farming. Attending a seminar or training will also help, as well as understudying a successful person already engaged in the business.

Fish farming is very lucrative but it needs supervision, the experts are to be handled it if not the money invested will be totally lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds