Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start fish farming business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fishing is a good work which does not involve a lot of stress and also easy ,I am also investing in fish farming and I don't have any stress on this fish farming and i am getting enough gain from it and the money is more than the one I use to invest.

Advertisement Placeholder
Don't mean to discourage the poster but I think fishing is a very serious business but also lucrative. I think you should go to schools that are specified in teaching people about fishing business you got a lot of schools like that that teach you in less than two weeks sometimes and they teach you to manage your money and how to go about buying and selling and sometimes they will buy from you for as a beginner a lot of them are online.

I've been to many places to see different types of fish ponds, and I fell in love with the business. I need an advice on how to start such business.

You have to attach yourself to a successful fish farmer in order to learn this business. It is one business that when you are not that careful, you may end up not making a lot of profit at the end considering the cost of feeding. So, always be careful and observant when learning about it.

On the off chance that you are running at a business fish ranch you will require:

Land for lakes

Hardware for exhuming lakes

Business measured siphons, aerators, and water sources/recovery gadgets

Boat, engine, and hardware for cleaning and dealing with the lake.

Modern fish food supply

Fish preparing hardware for delivery and sending out
[automerge]1612177394[/automerge]
On the off chance that you are running at a business fish ranch you will require:

Land for lakes

Hardware for exhuming lakes

Business measured siphons, aerators, and water sources/recovery gadgets

Boat, engine, and hardware for cleaning and dealing with the lake.

Modern fish food supply

Fish preparing hardware for delivery and sending out

Starting a fish farm may not be as difficult as you think. The first thing you need to get is a wide space of land which is more important for the setup.

Fish farming is a lucrative business which requires time, patience and money. One must be ready to take risks if you must venture into this kind if business.
It is very important to carry out feasibility study on fish farming business if you want to venture into it . This help ascertain what you would need in order to equip yourself in order to achieve positive results in fish farming business.

Fish is one of the highest source of protein. It is a low-fat high quality protein that is filled with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2 (riboflavin). Fish is also very rich in calcium and phosphorus and is equally a great source of minerals, such as iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium. Fish farming is a very good business to do with the above listed importance of fish to human. To start one you will need to Know the cost depending on the size and scope of the operation you are starting.If you are starting an aquarium-based farm, you will need:
tanks and pumps, fish food and refrigerators,Water aerators, water testing kits and equipment, an investment in the initial parent fish or eggs/frye.

Fish farming business isn't a difficult business to start up, all you Nedd to do is look for a medium size land, hire some men to do the digging on the said land, then you buy the amount and quantity of fishes you would be bedding, and their feed also, and in no time your business is kicking and running. You would also be needing some quality amount of water for your pond.

Fish business is a very lucrative business. It knows no bounds as consumers cut across tribal and religious lines. To start the business, you must be patient, pay keen interest to details and get your sales funnel set up.
[automerge]1612178510[/automerge]
Fish business is a very lucrative business. It knows no bounds as consumers cut across tribal and religious lines. To start the business, you must be patient, pay keen interest to details and get your sales funnel set up.

The first step in this process is selecting a good land area. This is in terms of size, soil quality, and source of water. To get this land, you can either buy it or use your land.

Size

select a land that is big enough. Take into consideration your future plans so that this will not limit you when it comes to expanding your business. Ensure that the land is large enough for your pond.

Fish business is very lucrative business.
[automerge]1612180502[/automerge]
Starting a fish farm may not be as difficult as you think. Fish farming is a lucrative business which requires time, patience and money. One must be ready to take risks if you must venture into this kind if business. The best do to start this business is to get a business plan and from there your work begins.

Last edited:
I will advise you nit to go into something you don't have proper knowledge and understanding about, fish farming is not easy as you think you need to take your time and learn from expert so you will be good at it ,although it is profitable but learn it very well to avoid losses.

Fish farming will have some variation in expenses, depending on what kind of fish and how many you are raising. Average associated costs will stem from:

Buying eggs and/or fingerlings for your re-stock purposes.
Food and maintenance of the fish.
Replacing pumps and oxygen/aeration systems.
Digging new ponds or buying additional tanks.
Electricity per month.
Plumbing maintenance.
Insurance for employees and the business.
Transporting/shipping of fish in and out of your farm.

Fish farming is another very lucrative business if done properly
The first thing I will advise is you you undergo training or learn from someone already doing it. Please before you stock your pond make sure you have idea on where to sell them when they reach table size

I will never advise you to go into something you don't have a deep understanding about, fish farming is not easy as you think you need to take your time and learn from expert so you will be good at it ,although is profitable but learn it very well to avoid losses

Fish farming is a very lucrative business... It requires time,money and dedication and you need to Learn from those that has been in the business before because it requires a lot of sacrifice.. You just a space where u can put ur pond and money to buy something's

If you want to start up a fish farming first thing you do is to get a good site(location) and make sure the location has water close by, because you can not run a fish faming without water, then you Make your ponds and get your fishes.

If you are starting an aquarium-based farm, you will need:
Tanks and pumps
Fish food and refrigerators
Water aerators
Water testing kits and equipment
An investment in the initial parent fish or eggs
If you are running at a commercial fish farm you will need:

Land for ponds
Equipment for excavating ponds
Commercial-sized pumps, aerators, and water sources/reclamation devices
Boat, motor, and equipment for cleaning and managing the pond.
Industrial fish food supply
Fish processing equipment for shipping and exporting

By following these 9 moves, start a fish farm:
STEP 1: Your Business Plan. ...
STEP 2: Compose a legal entity. ...
STEP 3: Tax register. ...
Phase 4: Open a bank account & credit card for business. ...
Stage 5: Company accounting set up. ...
STEP 6: Obtain the permits and licenses required. ...
Phase 7: Get Insurance for Business. ...
Phase 8: Have your brand identified.

To Improve your business first u learn about fish farming. That which fish is suitable to keep in your areas. And mainly how to keep these fishes with proper care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds