Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start fish farming business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish farming is not difficult to start you only need conditions. Fish farming is very profitable. Fish farming is highly lucrative in Nigeria. It requires little capital to start,all you need to get a farmland,a fish pond and a water supply.

Advertisement Placeholder
Try as much as you can to make sure that you learn it before eventually to eat before you cuz if you invest your money without knowing the pros and cons of the business secretly you burn your fingers and it will be hard for you again to start up in life if you don't have someone to help you.

Fish farming is a very lucrative business and less stressful,get a good location for your farm,get a good source of water,choose the appropriate fish feed, decide the right species to rear,get a good practical and fish training business,understand fish feed and farming then you are good to go

There are many kind of businesses you can do conveniently at the comfort of your home, like educational consultancy. You can get a laptop and printer and do SOME computer works for people around without necessarily leaving the comfort of your home.

There are many things you need to know before going into fish farming, you need to first have the full knowledge of how the fish farming business works and then you need to know the amount of money that you will have at hand before starting the business cause it requires so much money

Fish farming is a very profitable business and it's good to see you're eyeing the business for investment. The best do to start this business is to get a business plan and from there your work begins.

You will have to approach someone who is into the business to learn from him even if it means paying so e money because the business is really good.you will have to understand it very well first otherwise it will frustrate and you will give up on the way.

I've been to many places to see different types of fish ponds, and I fell in love with the business. I need an advice on how to start such business.
Fish farming is a good business to go into with great returns on investment. Before venturing into fish farming,ensure you undergo training to acquire the necessary knowledge needed to gain your ground in the business. Do your feasibility study and hit the ground running.

Before starting any business whatsoever, it is paramount that you have a deep knowledge about the business that is knowing the advantages and disadvantages of the business, likewise the cost of running the business, after that you can also understudy those that are into the business already.

STEP 1: Plan your Business. ...
STEP 2: Form a legal entity. ...
STEP 3: Register for taxes. ...
STEP 4: Open a business bank account & credit card. ...
STEP 5: Set up business accounting. ...
STEP 6: Obtain necessary permits and licenses. ...
STEP 7: Get Business Insurance. ...
STEP 8: Define your brand.

You need to find enough space to make it a fishery. After that, you are all good because it is easy to maintain this business. Just watch carefully, especially when the weather is hot because there is a possibility that some of you will die due to fishkill. Keep the pond aerated and prevent excessive buildup of vegetation and organic matter to prevent fishkill.

Fish business is one of the businesses that are lucrative and paying now and this is because of the attempt to replace the eating of meat with fish. But for you to start a fish business you must first know the do and donts in it like the type of feeding they need from time to time, when to change the water in ponds, and all that it will cost and lot more

I think you will have to put in place the following resources in order to have a productive tenure. Some materials to the best of my knowledge , Capital, Nearness to water, targeted customers and environmental Harzard ,the land topography

I can see that you have actually never gotten a first hand experience of fish farming before. The first thin I think you should do before establishing your own farm is to get a place where you can go and be learning all the processes involved in fish farming because this business is really delicate in practice

fish farming business is a lucrative business in Nigeria. fish farming business is the business that you can invest in to and be expecting more profits. things you need in fish farming business are: look for a big land where water is very close to, pumping machine, nets also.

The first thing you need to start the fish farming business, knowledge or an expert who knows about fish to keep them healthy without contamination and with good nutrition, apart from the capital to invest
You are right. The first thing about business is to have a knowledge about it, then capital is another thing that can a business easy to start. Fish farming require a place where there is good water always available without any contaminate.

I think you should try know
What are the costs involved in opening a fish farm?
Costs will range, depending on the size and scope of the operation you are starting.

If you are starting an aquarium-based farm, you will need:

Tanks and pumps
Fish food and refrigerators
Water aerators
Water testing kits and equipment
An investment in the initial parent fish or eggs/frye

Fish forming is very profitable business but it can be started only if you have all the apertunties and money .but once you have to start then it will be benifitial for your matter acception.

STEP 1: Plan your Business. ...
STEP 2: Form a legal entity. ...
STEP 3: Register for taxes. ...
STEP 4: Open a business bank account & credit card. ...
STEP 5: Set up business accounting. ...
STEP 6: Obtain necessary permits and licenses. ...
STEP 7: Get Business Insurance. ...
STEP 8: Define your brand.

Fish farming is wide process and required much capitals to start it. You should seek many tasks before starting it, first of all you should proper knowledge about it , second is that you should have long land to set-up your business, third one is much amount of money required to starting it. We can say that you cannot start it alone or much difficult without partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds