Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start fish farming business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish farming is not that easy to start cos you have to always check the water you use to keep the fishes and also if you run out of food, the fishes will start to eat their selves.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a fish farming business is not that capital intensive Business, it's within the low capital businesses in which you can earn much due to the high demand of fish in the market, juxtapose it with the high price of the same fish.
Starting the business means you should get your capital for the business ready, make sure you get or construct a pond for raring of fish, research on best care for your fishes, best hygiene practice in raring the fishes, with all these done you are good to go.

I think fish farming business is still okay , i think there are people who make more from the business all you need is to start with enough capital

You can start fish farming business by contacting experts who already have this business and have good knowledge. All you do it to learn about fish farming. Then make plan and adjust budget.

I think it is difficult for new people
Starting a fish farm may not be as difficult as you think. The first thing you need to get is a wide space of land which is more important for the setup
Who don't have idea about how to start or how much funds ll use to start the business . Space of land is important but beside it experience and knowledge is also important.

The best thing will be to get mentorship or experience first

Fish are very fragile things, and being in one place, it's easy for disease to spread.
Make sure you know what you are doing, or start very small first.

fish cultivating is definitely not a difficult cycle. On the off chance that appropriately coordinated, fish cultivating can deliver gigantic profit inside a limited ability to focus time.

How to begin fish cultivating?

Beginning fish cultivating isn't as troublesome as it sounds. The accompanying focuses will help:

a) Prepare Fish Pond-Pond is the fundamental framework that you need for fish cultivating.

b) Selection of Fish species-Another significant choice which you need to take is the types of fish

c) Fish Maintenance-This is maybe the most significant and testing part with regards to fish cultivating. You need to guarantee that the fish species is sound.

Fish farming is a lucrative and profitable business. But it requires a suitable space such as land that near river, or streaming water.

I love fresh fish so well, that's a lucrative business you wanna venture into. You'll be making some crazy money out of it. Only if you will have a strong marketer who will market it for you in large quantities.

Fish farming is one of the leading business now.its require a lot of patient and time consume
Yea! Time is one of the major challenges of fish farming, it require a lot of attention. But the profit margin is pretty high.

To start fish farming it very good idea and well profitable business... before you can startup a fish family business you have to get all the requirements

How to start fish farming, there are alot of ways of starting fish pond. It will be good to have the knowledge and understanding of the fish farming business.

Fish farming talks about the rearing of fish so as to sell it us a lucrative business but it also comes with is own risk it actually also time consuming requires large capital first thing first when starting this business you must have knowledge about it or be ready to employ someone to manage it for you

First you have to decide on the type of fish species you want to rear, get a suitable land and capital and make sure you will be able to supply water to farm and you must be knowledgeable about it.

You start by first acquiring a land. One that is easily accessible, close to a marketable area. Then ensure you have a stable source of water and electricity. Plant bananas that would Serve as phytoplankton for the fishes.

It's a cool money for fishery and really profitable, all you need to do is just to learn about it properly and learn how to harsh because that's really important so you won't take money to someone to do it for you

I've been to many places to see different types of fish ponds, and I fell in love with the business. I need an advice on how to start such business.
Absolutely you must start this business Because it has a lot of profit and it is good business. And nowadays winter season is there in our country and this business is done very much here. And even in normal days, its business is fine because it contains too much protein and people like to eat it. That's why you must do this business I think.

It depends on the kind of fish you want to invest on
Here's a tip on tilapia
Tilapia is one of the common types of fish cultivated in Nigeria. It is a warm water fish, with a rapid growth rate and comes in larger sizes compared to other fishes. Tilapia fishes grow in a freshwater environment such as streams, ponds, lakes but mostly not in brackish water.

According to my own point of view, if you want to start a fish farming business, I suggest you get a good capital and next I suggest you search for a land in a swamp area or a land close to the river area. Or you can make a little pool for your fish. But river area is the best

I've been to many places to see different types of fish ponds, and I fell in love with the business. I need an advice on how to start such business.
Fish farming is a very good and profitable business. You can make a lot of profits in this business. You must have money and time for this business because investment is an important thing to do any business. If you want to venture into it then it is very important to feasibility study on fish farming business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds