Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I move my baking business forward

You basically need customers to move your baking business forward. If you belong to any organization, Religious groups, Associations, and even schools. Reach out to them and convince them why they should try your services and products. Ensure you deliver well because first impression matters a lot. Gradually, your customer base/lists will keep increasing.

Advertisement Placeholder
The only way I told one of my neighbour that also has a bakery is "home advertising ".
Home advertising means the dissemination of information about your business from house to house to ensure rapid sales.
I can actually advise you to use the same method of advertising.

I'm so sorry for what you are going through. To push your business up further, you need to be sure you are using the best raw materials, you have to have a good transportation and distribution system, awareness both online and offline will do and make sure your staff are always of good behavior.

I think instead of advertising your business on Facebook and whatsapp all by yourself, why not hire an expert digital marketer to help you out. You should also try rebranding your bakery through franchise. Putting a reputable brand on your bakery could start getting you the customers you need.

With the way I see and view the baking and pastries business now, a lot of things are changing especially in the sales aspect. A lot of people are now having and still gaining these skills and already baking things for their family and personal consumption while others sell the little they can make at a relatively cheap price to make ends meet. With this situation which is also going to get worse, it is difficult to decide.

Maybe a baking business in your area is not on demand as of the moment or there are many competitions. You can try improving the taste of rour products through product tasting and determine what people are more likely to pay for in bakery.

I'm a regular customer in a small bakery here in this small town where I lived and I noticed that since the grocery store here started selling commercially baked goods, many people started buying commercial baked goods no matter the price or taste. Maybe it's because of the brand I guess.

Baking business is Avery good business that has Avery good future, moving it forward depends on how good you are at it, it not something you should do yourself, people who have tasted your work before will be the ones to tell other people's how good you are

Focus on good quality taste that you produce on your bakery and expose your business online as much as possible. You can have a good exposure online maybe through having a sale or maybe photos of what you sell that in am affordable price.

Spread the word to friends. The people you know will often be your first customers. ...
Use local advertising. Advertising is often worth the expense, especially if you do it well. ...
Create a pamphlet. You can also create your own pamphlet to distribute throughout the community. ...
Offer an opening special

Bakery is a good business I said this because it is a market that sells itself anywhere you are as far as your products, pastries and chops are very tasty people will refer people to you. For instance you made a very beautiful cake at a wedding people will ask of you and locate you.

The best way to sponsor your bakery is to place billboards, street advertisements and hand out flyers. This way the neighbors around you will know that you have your business and that you offer good services. They will communicate the quality of your products, and many customers will come to place orders.

I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook

Baking business is very lucrative and very interesting too. Infact It is very rewarding because people can not do with it and their is always market opportunity for the business so one needs to acquire more skills and learn more designs online.

You can move your baking business forward by researching on new ideas that would bring a spark to your business and it will attract more customers.

I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook and WhatsApp but no customer is coming forth, please i need your advice on this.
I think to go forward your bank in business you should do work hard day and night and improve upgrade your business and earn money and their life with children and family and those people who work hard at night cancer in life I also suggest you to do.

Baking is a business that requires skills if you want to succeed so I would advice that you acquire the skills first or hire competent bakers to work with you.
[automerge]1619352344[/automerge]
Yes advertising is a also very important if you want your bakery business to grow. I think you should adapt digital marketing to your business to help it grow.

To move your baking business forward, you need to upgrade your advertisement about your product, advertise on whatsapp, Facebook , Twitter e.t.c daily

Bakery is a good business I said this because it is a market that sells itself anywhere you are as far as your products, pastries and chops are very tasty people will refer people to you. For instance you made a very beautiful cake at a wedding people will ask of you and locate you.
You're right, that's word of mouth marketing. The same customers who have tried your product will be in charge of publicizing it, for it must be quality products and very eye-catching. With this you will have assured new potential customers.

Baking business is a very lucrative business especially in the urban areas. First of all, you need sufficient capital to move your baking business forward, you also need to create awareness on your social media pages.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds