Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I move my baking business forward

I dont know much about baking and its marketing too but i think you need to ask yourself some key questions like why isn't people patronising you? " get to the root of this problem and begin to form solutions. Work on your advertising too and add more features to draw more customers to your product, make sure they are well written, back it up with social proofs too

Advertisement Placeholder
The challenges you are having with this baking business of yours is advertising it the right way, online advertisement is the best way to advertise such a business, it just that you are doing it the wrong way, you will need to evaluate yourself by asking yourself certain questions like how many of my friends are aware of my cake business? How many have bought from me? If the answer to these questions are all in the affirmative then you need to take your online advertising up a notch by placing for Facebook ads

Take beautiful cake photos and share them online! I wasn’t even planning to have a cake business when I shared my first few cakes on Facebook. Without even trying – I immediately started gaining customers (read that full story here) simply by posting pics on my personal Facebook page

It depends on the kind of thing you are baking. Before you consider baking anything you have to know the needs of people around you. You don't just bake anything you want you bake what people around you needs.
Business is about solving problem not just making money sake.

The only way of making your bakery move forward is to expand it. Where you are using outdated equipments you use modern ones so production can be more effective.

You can move a baking business forward by getting an active social media marketing platform. Give free samples of your baked foods. partner with local restaurants and coffee shops.

goal settings can be a great way to clarify your focus,measure progress and track achievement.and for the most successful among us,goals also present an opportunity to push the lines of your comfort zone and take calculated risks.creating a plan for this growth in the form of long- and short term goals,a business plan or even single targeted can help your business reach new levels of success.

I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook and WhatsApp but no customer is coming forth, please i need your advice on this.
You need online presence that is, you need to be promoting your works online. You need to create a page on Facebook, have account with Instagram and other social media. You need to have an account with YouTube too.

You should look to improve the taste and the quality of your products, are they products that would make people come back for more? If yes then the next step should be to invest on marketers to make your bakery more known

I am really sorry about what you are going through in your business. Cake business is mostly seasonal so most times bakers tend to make use of their periods perfectly. I think you should be looking at adding other baking products to keep yourself afloat. Your biggest marketers would be from your immediate circle right now.

Baking business is an awesome business, and been an expert will make a way for you because left to me I can only patronize someone that will give me good quality not quantity.
So product must be of quality, I.e. let all requirement be rich in baking don't economize because of large profit you want to receive thereof.

Be punctual in every proposal you are ask to come for, be active and self discipline towards business, let you business deals be strictly business.

Friend request your clients on Facebook and tag them when you post their cakes. Take beautiful cake photos and share them online! Get great cake cards and include them when you send out orders. Start your own website. Network with other local business in the same niche.

If you operate a bakery, creative marketing can be a big driver of business. Take a look at all the unique ways bakeries can expand.
Find a very good communication skill with your customers, make sure theirs a good customer relationship between you and them, always listen to their complaint and work on it.

I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook and WhatsApp but no customer is coming forth, please i need your advice on this.
The truth is, it is not easy to grow a business. You have to keep doing all that is necessary for the growth of your new business. Ensure that your products have quality and that they are affordable. These are what you need to attract high sales as a new baker. You also need to increase your publicity. The more people know about you, the more they are likely to patronize what you bake. I hope your location is in a good place.

I am sorry to year about the challenges you are facing in your baking business. From what you wrote ,you seem to be faced with poor demand.

Well you can approach tackling this both internally and externally.

Internally, please get some random person to taste your products for free and have them tell you what they think as per taste and quality. In order words try to improve on your products to ensure they are of high quality.

Externally, try to search out areas which good population where you think people will definitely be in need of your baking produce. You could talk to some offices and schools too if you could be supplying them some of your products.
I agree with this, give it out and let people tell you where the fault is coming from, from there you are able to understand where to make amendment, also proper marketing is needful, go to places that might require your services then sell your self to them

the best way to move your baking business forward, you can look for a develop or city so to get many people into your business, or you can advertise it through facebook so to get more clients in your business.

Tempt People through the Door
As you stroll past any store shops or neighborhood eateries, you'll notice that the majority of them place a blackboard outside on their yard. It generally incorporates a snappy, cunning message and the store name and some special language. This is another reasonable yet powerful approach to allure neighborhood pedestrian activity through your pastry kitchen entryways.

There are enough bakers that do not have physical stores, they work from home just like you and are very successful at it. Check that the quality you are offering is very good and affordable. That's very important. You can start discounts or give likes to your customers. Be sure to ask for referrals here and there. Make sure you advertise very well using all your social media outlets.

Digital marketing skills is required. Once you make sure you market your products regularly and through the right source you will see your baking business go far. Another method is talking to friends verbally and through social media such as WhatsApp and facebook will also help move your business forward.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds