Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I move my baking business forward

Concerning how an individual can move move his/her baking business forward. Well, I believe you can ask for reviews from people who you have supplied and ask them if there is any adjustments to be made. You can also make some discounts or promos to gain customers around because you never can tell the competitors around that has not allowed you gain patronage

Advertisement Placeholder
This quite sad that you have used a lot of decent options. Maybe you should be more aggressive. Why not try creating a free material on important facts about baking that would entice people then give it away and take email as payment. Then send them emails constantly to convince them of how good your work is.

I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook and WhatsApp but no customer is coming forth, please i need your advice on this.
Because its a food i.e it is essential for people to buy, if are planning to improve your baking business, kindly look for a good location and ensure you are branded to attract classy people...

A great way to maximize your business would be to market your product and try to sell your products to various bakeries out there. For example, you can sell your food products to local bakeries in your area at a whole sale rate after covering all the cost of the production. Offer them good, affordable rates and send samples. This is a great way to maximize your sales.

I also have a friend who is also into baking business. The business is quiet lucrative and you can move it forward by promoting it on your social media wall. You can also promote it on WhatsApp groups.

be creative in what you are doing and provide something that your competitors don't (in case you got ones), love what you are doing so you can improve in it

Baking business is not easy at all,you must be predetermined to work for result,how is this achievable,you must know how to build your connection,your location should not be limited offline but promotion should be done online.

If your baking is good, I think you should give out free samples to malls and supermarkets at first. When they see the quality, they'd call you back to be a full time supplier. Try this and see it's rewards.

Maybe you should move from selling from home to a better location where you will get customers. A town or an area with a high population is good. A good location and good promotion of your business online will surely get you some customers.

To move your baking business forward from the current stagnant state that it is, you need to use other platforms in addition to Facebook to place ads. Like in linked in, instagram and twitter. They will help

I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook and WhatsApp but no customer is coming forth, please i need your advice on this.
When you said you've try to advertise your product on Facebook and WhatsApp and there is no customer coming to patronize you yet,I will suggest may be you should try Facebook ads but is not for free tho.

Advertising helps to promote businesses either the business is at home or in a store. You starts promoting your baking business in your neighborhood, in parties and events or even on the streets by sharing hand bills and flyers to businesses, people in buses or those walking on the streets. Let people know what you are doing, that way you will get more customers to patronise you.

My advice concerning your question on how to move your baking business forward and get more sales from your business is that first of all, have something like a discount for a customer that buys more than once from you or in bulk

If you want to move your baking business forward, you should ensure that you embrace technology and use digital marketing. You should also brand your products.

The baking business is a very lucrative type of business that anyone who is in loved in it may want to take it very seriously. You should creat Facebook groups and upload your baking skills there too

I think you need to ask yourself some key questions like *why isn't people patronising you? " get to the root of this problem and begin to form solutions. Work on your advertising too, make sure they are well written, back it up with social proofs too.
Yeah well said, you have to try to know the problem and try to get to the root of it, also try sampling too and work more on marketing, it's important not to give up and be persistent

Change your marketing strategy, you could get a professional to help you plan. Then be creative with your dishes, how you decorate and present them. That might help

It is sad that you are experiencing such problems with your baking business. I would advice that you should sit and analyze which part of the business can be faulted for the bad luck and fix it.

maybe you can start selling online. If you can create your own online shop, and if you cannot create online shop, try selling from social media like facebook.

I also have a friend who is also into baking business. The business is quiet lucrative and you can move it forward by promoting it on your social media wall. You can also promote it on WhatsApp groups.
Social media is a good venue for promoting the business. You can be choosy with potential customers by specifying the preferred location of the customer. Most of those I see in Facebook are mentioning their city or town that customers nearby can place their order for delivery. Those living far is not feasible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds