Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I move my baking business forward

I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook and WhatsApp but no customer is coming forth, please i need your advice on this.
Do not relent, keep posting. Gaining online recognition isn't a day's job, it requires dedication and consistency. Check on your customers, know how they are fairing. Once a while you could come up with bonuses on every purchase, it can entice people to patronize you. Also, try as much as possible to offer great service, learn more on how you can improve the quality of your product or services

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook and WhatsApp but no customer is coming forth, please i need your advice on this.
There are many ways to enhance the productivity of your business. you can start a campaign at social media for its advertisement and marketing, you can also enlist all the features and qualities of your baking products at different platforms to attract more customers.

Spread the word to friends. The people you know will often be your first customers. ...
Use local advertising. Advertising is often worth the expense, especially if you do it well. ...
Create a pamphlet. You can also create your own pamphlet to distribute throughout the community. ...
Offer an opening special.

Spread to friends the word. The individuals that you meet will also be your first customers. ...
Using local publicity. Advertising, especially if you do it well, is often worth the cost. ...
Create a pamphlet. You may also make a pamphlet of your own for distribution in the group. ...
Give a special opening

Baking business is very profitable if it is opened in that area where these are highly demanded. You have to make a good taste in your baking items Which attracts more people. Firstly start your business items with your friends relatives then move on social media on Facebook groups and many others.it will good for the growth of your business.
[automerge]1612273735[/automerge]
Baking business is very profitable if it is opened in that area where these are highly demanded. You have to make a good taste in your baking items Which attracts more people. Firstly start your business items with your friends relatives then move on social media on Facebook groups and many others.it will good for the growth of your business.

Alot of ways you can move your bakery business forward and I will advise no matter what you do don't be relegated to the background. Try to do more business research on packaging and branding by upgrading what customers have known into a better and more Customized label. That will be your selling point as alot of people gets attracted to a product by how well it's packaged

Well yes my friend also have bakery and she moved it online and make an instagram page and now she is running her page of bakery and has gained alot of audience and clients and her business is going well. You can also start a social media page to promote your baking skills and products it will be helpful.

In order to succeed, it is important to find a gap in the market that is not entirely saturated as yet. If you do, however, want to enter a highly-competitive segment of the cake market, it is imperative to ensure that the cake you bake is as good as it gets. Apart from opening a run-of-the-mill cake baking and decorating business, you may want to explore one of countless interesting cake-related business ideas.

You need to use the power of social media and the internet to improve your bakery. Get trending ideas online. You have to think of gimmicks every season and occasion. Make your loaves lively.

One of the biggest advantages bakeries have over other food centric businesses is the unique ability to market themselves. Demand is driven by consumer preferences and by the extent to which grocery stores choose to operate their own bakeries rather than buy from commercial bakeries. Profitability for individual companies is determined not only by the efficiency of operations, but marketing efforts as well.
If you operate a bakery, creative marketing can be a big driver of business.
Take a look at these few steps;
1. Offer your customers free sample.
2. Be smart on social media and also physical advert.
3. Offer discounts and finally,
4. Be friendly.

It will be better if you run your baking business online, preferably on social media like Instagram and facebook. Use a phone with good camera, like an iphone and good lighting. People buy things that they are attracted to. Presentation is key, as long as the designs are nice and neat. Then take good pictures with your iphone and also ensure the taste is top notch. The nice pictures will attract them but what will bring them back to patronize you again is the taste.

You can make your barking business move forward by been innovative and creative in other to remain in the market and be the best in the market, there are so many people in the business these days who bake, the supplies are more than the demands that is why you must be really creative.

To move your baking business forward, you must first make sure you render a quality services. Engage in house to house advertisements so that people would know what you are into. More so, do a flyer that carries your brand identity then, share with friends and family. Where you can't get to, your flyer goes than you. Offer to give a voluntary services to people or provide a cheap service. This would make people to get to know you.

make sure you have several large display cases in the front of your shop, loaded up with the most attractive and aesthetically-appealing products that you sell!
Pastries and cakes are very popular as display items. And also
Using a social networking platform to post pictures of your latest creations is a sure-fire way to get the mouths of your customers watering – and to convince them to come to your shop for a quick pastry before they go to work.
Your choice of backing business you have embarked on is a very nice and good decision. You can move your backing business forward by putting our some form.of adverts on social media platforms, talk about it in your social groups and gathering like neighborhood and all that.

shops libraries, schools, ask people you know to help distribute. Advertise in local newsletters sent out by city halls, schools, daycares, and libraries. Make free mini cakes, cake pops, cupcakes give them off to locals after Sunday church, after PTA meetings.

First of all I am very sorry that you are experiencing this at this time but that is the hurdles of business. The first and most obvious thing you should is to first review the product itself and survey in what the customers really want. It could be your bread is too sugary or maybe too expensive. Then you adjust and chance you branding bags completely. Posting online isn't just enough, it is right that you ask your customers to gibe you a review to encourage other people to buy from you. In your tar getting, you should target people around your bakery.

Brand influencing will move that business forward . Get a brand influencer to help you do that . Then if you can get capital to have your own space in a good location, you are good to go .

Be patient! A business setup in January is not supposed to be making profit by now o!. It usually takes about a year or more to make profits.
On marketing use established re-sellers who buy in bulk and pay cash- Supermarkets, bread sellers, restaurants, shops, etc. Don't sell directly to people yet.
Please, please, please, hire a lady as a manager.

Your business plan, and your direction needs to be clear, to move forward with a successful baking business. If you are not clear on your plan or your direction, I have something that will help you get a handle on your success. You should make a page on Facebook and invite friends to this page, make conservation and increase your customers in this way.

There are many challenges associated with baking in today's world amongst which are cost of producing a baked product. The materials most especially flour are becoming way too expensive this days in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds