Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I move my baking business forward

maybe you can start selling online. If you can create your own online shop, and if you cannot create online shop, try selling from social media like facebook.
You are right, selling online is one of the easiest way to move your business. You can advertise and promote it on social media platforms with little to no capital and still get the result that you desire.

Advertisement Placeholder
You need to have your own logo design and this logo is something that you are known for, you can also advertise your business in social media to move it to the next level because it is the easiest form of advertisement.

You should do a research and carry out surveys to see exactly why people are not patronising your business And you should then make effort to correct them accordingly.

Best way to move your baking business for what is to establish it as an organisation, when you do it this way you can registered with a government organisation that has to do with business and from there your business will be officially recognised.

If you book deal with those top restaurants in your locality and start supplying your baking snacks, or foods to them, you'll move your business forward provided you're doing it well.

To move your backing business forward you can do something like creating a Facebook business page or group where you display a very good picture quality of you backing works for people to see

I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook and WhatsApp but no customer is coming forth, please i need your advice on this.

2 words:
Party Stores

You’d be surprised how many party store owners will let you sell your products right on their front counters.
First, you give them a sample. If it’s good, they’ll love it. Then say something like, “I’ll bring you more the next time I come in.”
(Make sure you buy something, even if it’s a stick of gum or something.) Then in a week or so go back and bring them more as promised.
After that, just casually mention that you sell the baked goods and people go crazy for them. Say something like they sell like hot cakes! 🙄😄 That’s when you reel them in 🎣 and say, “You know, I’d be willing to let you sell some of these for me and I’ll give you 30% of the cut.” (This makes it seem as if you’re doing them the favor.)

👆 This works
I do it all the time
Good luck

Actually if you are very sure and certified of your self that you really are an expert you can go into some baking competition it will surely help you come out bigger .You just need to look out for any opportunity and then grab it .

You can move your baking business forward by learning different types of snacks that you do not know how to do and also do a lot of business advertisements to promote your baking business.

There are many ways you can move your bakery business forward and increase your sell, and the first thing to so is to have the best production materials because this will make you produce the best and then find a good way of advertisements because it's the mean you will convice people about it.

If your business is not registered with the government I think that is the first thing you really need to do because it will make your business to be official, after that you can go into advertising and this is one of the ways that will make your business to grow.

I think you should try rebranding my friend. Everybody eats bread, but they will like it more when it has a more unique and attractive appearance.

As you want to place so much value on online marketing, that is how much value you should place on marketing your products offline. People that will order for your products online are there on the streets, in there offices. So you must first let people have contact with your products offline before expecting patronage online.

A lot of good ideas have been mooted forward and they're key but one I'll also like to suggest is joint ventures - get party or event planners that you can work and you guys piggyback from there. That way you're riding on that person's success while building your brand

You need to first get your business known both online and offline. After this is then you can work towards making your cake special and with enticing features that will attract people

make sure you have several large display cases in the front of your shop, loaded up with the most attractive and aesthetically-appealing products that you sell!
Pastries and cakes are very popular as display items. And also
Using a social networking platform to post pictures of your latest creations is a sure-fire way to get the mouths of your customers watering – and to convince them to come to your shop for a quick pastry before they go to work.
Do you know where you can move your baking business phone was now is by having innovative and creative mind because a lot of creativity has gone into bakery these days.

You need to first get your business known both online and offline. After this is then you can work towards making your cake special and with enticing features that will attract people
I would go for the special cake. A friend is baking the money cake which is a big hit here. The birthday celebrant would be surprised that there is money inside the cake.

There's a bakery in my street that recently restructured after it noticed there were other bakery in the environment, it simply improved it's packaging, made more designs on the bread and made smaller sizes, you could adopt this method.

If will have to offer home delivery option. If you can delivery your products in the place where your customers want, you are already ahead of your competitors. You can also create new products to attract customers.

For you to move your baking business forward, you will have to start with advertising your baking business to people which you can do through social media platforms that you want.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds