Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How aware are you of your rights as a consumer?

I think 95% of the world population are aware of their rights as customers of an organisation or company even though these rights are most often denied by both the government and some rich individuals in the society and that makes people lack confidence on their right.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am aware as an consumer that i have the right to lodge a complaion on any product i see as a life threatening when I taste or sensed a danger might happen if I consume the goods.
When it comes to health implications, it is definitely a universal right of the customer to demand action. I was thinking about more trivial issues you might run into such as return policies and refunds.

I'm very aware of my right as a customer but many of the business owners neglect and treat some customers badly and a customer who doesn't knows his right will just be complaining without doing anything

As a customer , I do not really have so much information about my right but I sure know when I have been cheated and I will never keep quiet but speak out at such situations.

I'm very aware of my right as a customer but many of the business owners neglect and treat some customers badly and a customer who doesn't knows his right will just be complaining without doing anything
The business owner or organisation that always treats customers with disrespect will always had themselves to be blamed at the end , because we needed those customers form our business survival.

I only know quite little, I don't have a complete information of my right as a customer in a business world, humans rights in business are not really working over here except for the fact that there is competition in most business.

I think alot of people are very much aware of there righ but they dont give much concern about it because even the constitution is no longer protecting their tight talk more of private organisation to consider.

As a consumer of goods , I am always aware that I have the right to make complain if I come across any goods or product that can cause harm to the health of human.

One of the true is that in my country, I do not really know wether up to 70 % of us knows our common right as a consumer but we have seen some many valuation of our right although.

Well if I have a warranty on a product, I am willing to use it if anything bad happens to my product, and I will not hesitate to hire a lawyer if that company is doing me problems with my warranty. Their support team should be helpful and respectful and they have to help their customers if they indeed have a support team. (people who answer calls and give information). And their employees should respect me as a consumer and do their job, if they disrespect me I won't want to buy in such a place so they have to do so if they want to be a successful business with many consumers.

I am aware of almost all my right and it is very important for me to know this due to the fact that it does not make sense to get cheated just because I need a service to be rendered to me.

I am aware of almost all my right and it is very important for me to know this due to the fact that it does not make sense to get cheated just because I need a service to be rendered to me.
I am not aware of so many of my right as a customer or buyers. The only one I am familiar with is that I am entitled to good quality products. That I also have the right to choose from many options.

Of course, I am fully aware of my right as a consumer. Any product I paid for should be exactly what it is described to be. There are a lot of mischievous people who would sell products that are substandard to you even though you are paying for the one that is of good quality.

I am not aware of so many of my right as a customer or buyers. The only one I am familiar with is that I am entitled to good quality products. That I also have the right to choose from many options.
As a consumer / buyer of certain product , we ahould be aware of our right that we are entitled to be provided with quality products , goods and services and we are entitled to make a complain if our right is tampered with.
As a consumer / buyer of certain product , we ahould be aware of our right that we are entitled to be provided with quality products , goods and services and we are entitled to make a complain if our right is tampered with.

I am aware of my rights as a consumer to a certain extent, but there can be more awareness by the Government or regulatory bodies on how to go about it

I must say that many people are not aware of their right due to the fact that many countries have a poor system of rights and I also live in such kind of countries.

Consumers are always right so I know my right as a consumer.

And I think that if you are a consumers,you need to know that its your right to know.
1.chosing the right product and voice out your opinion on what you dont like .
2.I also think that you will need to know the manufacturer or marchent that producess those product.

So customers are always right.

I must say that many people are not aware of their right due to the fact that many countries have a poor system of rights and I also live in such kind of countries.
I agree with you. It is very bad that most consumers are not aware of their rights. This is largely due to lack of awareness and sensitisation by the consumer agency or council set up to regulate this.

I agree with you. It is very bad that most consumers are not aware of their rights. This is largely due to lack of awareness and sensitisation by the consumer agency or council set up to regulate this.

Consumers' right are definitely taken seriously in many western countries because they care for their people. In my country, many consumers suffer, they are more worried about the prices of products rather than their rights.

As most businesses have certain obligations that they need to fill in order to make you happy, how aware are you of your rights as a consumer?
Customers are always right is a saying coined by someone who after going through some studies in this part of this world and taught it will be wise to summarize it that way. But it has a deeper meaning than that.
Customers can make or mar a business.

in my opinion, it has is a process of making an individual or consumer awareness of their rights and responsibilities when purchasing goods and services. Awareness is essential for all customers so that they take the right decision and make the right choice about the products and services being sold and sold.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds